Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bass
  • 1 Post By xcraider37
  • 1 Post By austinite
  • 1 Post By Trific

Thread: How do I convince my Doc to increase my dose? Even though I feel really good.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    adam1973 is offline Junior Member

How do I convince my Doc to increase my dose? Even though I feel really good.

I'm currently on 100mg/week test-c and I'm feeling pretty good. I have a follow up appointment in three weeks (10 weeks since first shot) with my doc. He does not want me to get any blood tests. The follow up appointment is for him to see "how I feel" on the current dose of testosterone . Id like to have him increase my dose from 100 to 125mg/week. So I can see if I feel even better (if possible). I also want him to increase the dose so I can build up a reserve amount of the drug "just in case".

The vials of test-c I get from my pharmacist are 1mL of 200mg so there is only two doses in each vial. I really would like to get the 10mL 200mg vials.

BTW I am getting my blood tested next week. I am going through another doctor (a HRT doctor) and paying for the blood test out of my pocket. I want to know what my testosterone levels are prior to seeing my PCP. I just had my 6th shot this morning.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by adam1973; 07-12-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Thread Information