Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
so basically you dont want to put the work in and just want the results that people on the street can admire thinking you worked hard for....and you want to shut your body down, raise your blood pressure, risk a stroke, balding, acne just to be lazy and pretend you are accomplishing something?

i hope your doc doesnt prescribe you trt..no offense but you are setting the movement back.
what was your t value?
This is a common misconception many non-steroid users have. Using steroids won't produce awesome results without work. Most steroid users work just as hard if not harder than non-steroid users, at least those who are in decent shape. After all, that's the entire point of steroid use , to take what you're already doing and to do it better. To get more out of your work, not to reduce the need for work. I get so sick and tired of the uneducated morons who think steroid users are lazy and never put in any time. Steroid users are generally the most dedicated to diet and training out of anyone. I'm excluding the gym douche bag. AKA half of New Jersey.