Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
Has nothing to do with ego Bass. Also, IMO bad medicine no matter how you slice it does not deserve PC professional courtesy either. 3 weeks without treatment? Come on, that's just plain irresponsible behavior no matter how you try & paint the picture whether Male or Female.

This forum (except in your case) has demonstrated that you can't fill the digits on your right hand counting the number of capable Female TRT Docs out there. Just the way it is. Could that change? It most likely will, but I'm just not convinced that a Female Doc can understand & relate to this ailment in the same way a Man can. No harm or foul intended, it's just what I have seen on this forum...
I'm not asking this in a condescending way. What is it that a female physician needs to relate to? What is it about male TRT that's so complicated that a female could never understand, especially when it is perhaps the single most basic form of medicine known to man?

As far as 3wks with no testosterone , will you get a little tired and worn out? Sure. Will it be the end of the world or detrimental to your health in any way? Absolutely not and to imply so is a bit over the top.