Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Obsessed with sex, you too?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ramble is offline New Member
    Dont get me wrong 2Sox, I am absolutely devoted to my wife, she is everything to me. However I don't equate sex with love, it's more of a recreational thing. I don't get jealous, well, I was pretty well put out when she had a little fling about 26 years ago but that's because she didn't tell me about it right off. If I had gotten to watch, I think it would have been sexy. She told me if I ever stepped out on her I had better tell her about it first. I did on the first two occasions, then she told me to stop and I did. I expected the same from her but after a few hours, I got over it and it was back to a lovely life.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Uh huh. See the movie when you get a chance.

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramble View Post
    Dont get me wrong 2Sox, I am absolutely devoted to my wife, she is everything to me. However I don't equate sex with love, it's more of a recreational thing. I don't get jealous, well, I was pretty well put out when she had a little fling about 26 years ago but that's because she didn't tell me about it right off. If I had gotten to watch, I think it would have been sexy. She told me if I ever stepped out on her I had better tell her about it first. I did on the first two occasions, then she told me to stop and I did. I expected the same from her but after a few hours, I got over it and it was back to a lovely life.
    Take your wife on a Bangkok holiday. Dreams come true every night at Nana Plaza. That's what they do.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    Take your wife on a Bangkok holiday. Dreams come true every night at Nana Plaza. That's what they do.
    Are you sure about that?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_a4319dc7952535dc4e0033669e0a168e.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	153455Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1681-3.JPG 
Views:	290 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	153456

Thread Information