Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Obsessed with sex, you too?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ramble is offline New Member
    I will definately look at the film. Just as soon as I get back to the house. I can't get any videos or social media through the rig filters.
    Swapping is not new to us. It has been over twenty years though and I can see her side of it. She called a halt when Aids came to the states and I had to agree. It was just with close friends though, and all in the same bed. She would enjoy it just as much as I did and would sometimes initiate it. We are still good friends with most of them, just not so intimate.
    I do draw the line somewhere though. I wouldn't go so far as to loan any of them my guns. That's just asking too much.

I would absolutely love to go to Bankok. I was there during my term in the Navy and can agree with you. If I can get wifey on board with that it would be a heavenly holiday. I am still doing my best to hold back from sex without her participation. I dont think she will change her mind any time soon. I finally got her to say she would go to Las Vegas with me so I still have hope.

Last note, no pills to help dysfunction, just doesnt seem to make a lot of difference. I have tried the free samples the Doc's give out. You do last a little longer but by then you're ready to quit anyway.
    Last edited by ramble; 10-21-2014 at 05:29 AM.
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information