Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Obsessed with sex, you too?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ramble is offline New Member
    I have to agree with Buster Brown too. You have more experience in this area than I do and I respect your opinion.
    I am also glad I haven't had those problems. After 40 years, my wife and I have never been closer. Aside from the fact that I seem to live for sex lately, I am a lucky man. I have a lovely wife and she does everything she can to keep me happy. Of course I bend over backwards for her too.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramble View Post
    I have to agree with Buster Brown too. You have more experience in this area than I do and I respect your opinion.
    I am also glad I haven't had those problems. After 40 years, my wife and I have never been closer. Aside from the fact that I seem to live for sex lately, I am a lucky man. I have a lovely wife and she does everything she can to keep me happy. Of course I bend over backwards for her too.
    We both know (as does every married man) that making a successful marriage takes a lot of work. From how you write, you sound like a very lucky man who's doing that work.

Thanks Buster and Ramble for your replies.

Don't you find it interesting that it's been almost 24 hours since my lengthy post above and there has been no discussion at all?

I have plenty more to say on this. Would love to hear from you guys.

macmathews is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Thanks Buster and Ramble for your replies.

Don't you find it interesting that it's been almost 24 hours since my lengthy post above and there has been no discussion at all?

I have plenty more to say on this. Would love to hear from you guys.
    I'll chime in here..
    While what you state is well put, its not true for everyone. Those are your experiences and while they may ring true for others they certainly do not for everyone. I have been down this road with my stunning wife and it just made us closer and stronger.. We have had several threesome's and while they have been all M/F/F she understood it was a dream of mine and also wanted to explore her own sexuality.. We never lived the life but enjoyed it after a night out and considered the third party no more than a sex toy. She also understand that if she ever wanted something for her that would be fine with me, but we also hide nothing from each other and are stronger for it, I know people VERY happily married and live that lifestyle. Remember love is FAR more than sex, sex being a flash in the pan so to speak.

I just realized I brought back the Dead.. But I also know that 2sox is a regular poster sooooooo....

Mac
    Last edited by macmathews; 06-24-2016 at 07:53 AM.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

^^^^Nothing at all wrong about resurrecting this thread. Should be required reading, IMO.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Thread Information