Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 6 week labs, this is extremely discouraging

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I thought so. I recognized the price structure because that's who I go through as well.
    Stick with it. Listen to the dr.they have some of the best trt doctors as far as I'm concerned

Chauffeur is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    It's all starting to make sense to me now...

So you pay $200 a month, and that doesn't include meds? Wow!
    I consider the monthly fee to include medications. There is a $15 pharmacy fee to refill a med, but that's only necessary every few months depending on your protocol.

Unfortunately not all of us are lucky enough to have our meds covered by insurance and while testosterone cypionate is usually pretty affordable, hCG usually isn't. Not sure about Anastrozole.

There's also the issue of many doctors not being comfortable prescribing anything other than testosterone . For me, it's worth a little extra money to ensure that I'm on the proper medications.

The monthly fee also covers all injection supplies. Of course, that stuff is already fairly inexpensive, but they'll send me more supplies with the click of a button. It's convenient.

The fee also includes a couple rounds of bloodwork, and if you want more than that they offer good deals on labs. It's less expensive than private MD labs dot com and the like.

I also have immediate access to my doctor via online communication. If I have a question or concern I don't have to make an appointment or wait to see him. I just shoot him a message and he gets back to me within a day.

In a perfect world we would all have top notch, forward thinking doctors who provide excellent medical care and availability, plus insurance plans that cover anything that we want. That's not reality for most of us.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Well said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information