Does tren affect blood testosterone levels on trt?

I just started up trt thru a doc and have been reading up on low dose test and high dose tren . I've taken test,DECA , anadrol , dbol , tren before. Obvs not together but have quite a bit of cycles under my belt.

My question was if I do 300mg/wk tren and 150mg/wk test, will the tren affect my testosterone levels for when I go back in for scheduled blood work? Or am I OK with that and my test levels will be in range with that dosing scheme?

Will anadrol or dbol affect my testosterone levels for a blood test?

My primary concern is if it will increase testosterone levels then doc might lower my test dose.

Thanks for the help

Roger11 is offline Member
    No, only testosterone will show up as test on a bloodtest.

Only thing the other anabolics will show up as are prolactin and e2. If they are not kept in check etc etc.

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Get dialed in before you start experimenting.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It can screw with your E2 big time depending on the lab that is used. It also can effect your liver enzyme results.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    dbol will show as test. also nandrolone (deca and npp) shows as test quite often as well. It shouldnt happen but it does with nadrolone and dbol is very much an oral form of test and will show in your blood work as test.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    dbol will show as test. also nandrolone (deca and npp) shows as test quite often as well. It shouldnt happen but it does with nadrolone and dbol is very much an oral form of test and will show in your blood work as test.
    I've never heard of any such phenomenon, but I've seen plenty of bloodwork to suggest the opposite. They will, however, boost free test, since they lower SHBG.

OP, Tren will not affect T levels, since it does not bind to SHBG. But it often causes a false positive for E2, and will wreck your lipids.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I've never heard of any such phenomenon, but I've seen plenty of bloodwork to suggest the opposite. They will, however, boost free test, since they lower SHBG.

OP, Tren will not affect T levels, since it does not bind to SHBG. But it often causes a false positive for E2, and will wreck your lipids.

Yeah I actually saw a study showing that nandrolone was capable of showing as testosterone . It came about because I was arguing that it would not when the info was provided by another poster. I read over it and it was legit. I was completely surprised.

Thread Information