Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    224

    low sex drive, hard to get hard, weight gain is hard

    Hello. As the title suggests, I have a hard time keeping it up during sex and its becoming problematic, im lethargic and even down in the dumps at times...after a long and drastic cut of 60-70 lbs over the course of a few months ive started pigging out ...consistently...since thanksgiving and the weight isnt coming back as much as it should. 186-196 since the holidays and i have been eating like a monster every single day. At this rate i should be well over 200 lbs. So assume for a second that i actually am eating as much as i say i am, and then double it.

    Now im only 22 years old...so i dont think "low test" is a concern...but how could i be sure? What would i begin to even tell my doctor?

  2. #2
    Simon1972's Avatar
    Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    1,360
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest818 View Post
    Hello. As the title suggests, I have a hard time keeping it up during sex and its becoming problematic, im lethargic and even down in the dumps at times...

    Now im only 22 years old...so i dont think "low test" is a concern...but how could i be sure? What would i begin to even tell my doctor?
    start by going to the dr and getting your hormones checked... have you even tried looking for one or asking your family dr that you cant get an erection? that question on its own should trigger any layman dr to investigate using Bloodwork

  3. #3
    tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    224
    Ive thought of asking...i just thought the sex was bad haha. I can get the erection, its just hard to keep it once its up. Even then its not rock hard. Would i be able to rule out Low T iff my strength is slowly going up with my bulk? Given all this other stuff has happened.

  4. #4
    Simon1972's Avatar
    Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    1,360
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest818 View Post
    Ive thought of asking...i just thought the sex was bad haha. I can get the erection, its just hard to keep it once its up. Even then its not rock hard. Would i be able to rule out Low T iff my strength is slowly going up with my bulk? Given all this other stuff has happened.
    You are asking for guesswork. Your symptoms are indicative of hormonal imbalance, but the cause of it can't be evaluated without blood work.
    Blood work is the foundation of where you start and where you end up.
    You could have High estrogen, you could have low t, your free testosterone could be effected by high shbg.
    Tell us what is happening in your body hormonally, and then we can advise.
    Keep in mind , what you eat can harm or heal you also, get the building blocks right, the rest should fall into place, if it doesn't a drs help is needed.


    Either way. You need blood work, not guesswork.


    See your Dr. Then post it here.

  5. #5
    2Sox's Avatar
    2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    You are asking for guesswork. Your symptoms are indicative of hormonal imbalance, but the cause of it can't be evaluated without blood work.
    Blood work is the foundation of where you start and where you end up.
    You could have High estrogen, you could have low t, your free testosterone could be effected by high shbg.
    Tell us what is happening in your body hormonally, and then we can advise.
    Keep in mind , what you eat can harm or heal you also, get the building blocks right, the rest should fall into place, if it doesn't a drs help is needed.


    Either way. You need blood work, not guesswork.


    See your Dr. Then post it here.
    Best advice yet. Get to a physician who knows TRT and start doing your homework. Tell him/her about your symptoms and start from there.

    Meanwhile, you haven't made clear if you are satisfied or dissatisfied with your eating habits. If you are dissatisfied, get to work on it. There's nothing we can do to help you with this issue.

    Also, we know absolutely nothing about your past history - medications, drugs, steroid use , head or testicular trauma, etc. Give us something to go on.

  6. #6
    tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    224
    No past medication nor injuries. My diet was very reckless, 1600 cals a day for 3 months with an occasional cheat. Now dont fry me over this, and i know im too young and i know the basis for a PROPER protocol now, but at the beginning of it all, 6 or 7 months ago maybe more, i ran a...drum roll.......var only cycle! Fck yeah! Im a jackass.. but i think it was fake var, maybe not, not an impressive drug at all and maybe it supressed me but i really dont think so. I tapered up to 120mg without a pct with no side effects which really leads me to believe it was bunk gear....i developed acne on my shoulders though ill give it that. Otherwise, nothing else was felt in terms of any sides. Okay go ahead, hang me for everyone to see haha.




    And ty for all your replies i appreciate it.

  7. #7
    MrFreshmaker's Avatar
    MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest818
    No past medication nor injuries. My diet was very reckless, 1600 cals a day for 3 months with an occasional cheat. Now dont fry me over this, and i know im too young and i know the basis for a PROPER protocol now, but at the beginning of it all, 6 or 7 months ago maybe more, i ran a...drum roll.......var only cycle! Fck yeah! Im a jackass.. but i think it was fake var, maybe not, not an impressive drug at all and maybe it supressed me but i really dont think so. I tapered up to 120mg without a pct with no side effects which really leads me to believe it was bunk gear....i developed acne on my shoulders though ill give it that. Otherwise, nothing else was felt in terms of any sides. Okay go ahead, hang me for everyone to see haha. And ty for all your replies i appreciate it.
    I'll be gentle..lol
    I did a short anavar cycle,4 weeks,it was geunine oxandrolone,i started at 30mg,finished at 50 mg.Only "result" ive seen was a vein in my biceps,that's it.I did a pct with nolva for 4 weeks.Since i started pct,for 6-7 months or even more i had problems with ED and very low libido!
    So hopefully,in time you will be fine,hopefully!

  8. #8
    tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    224
    Me too! I got a vein on my front delt! Haha. Ill make it a little harder for you to be gentle, and i aporeciate that you are, but i had 100 or 120 tabs of 20mgs, lasted 6-8ish weeks. And honestly i think im fine, it just worried me that i can get soft while im boning my girl. My libido sucks ass as well. Ill get a doctors appointment and tell him all these symptoms and that i used a workout supplement like a test booster my friend gave me. Hopefully thatll warrant a full hormonal panel and if not ill order one online and go to Quest or something.

  9. #9
    Simon1972's Avatar
    Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    1,360
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest818 View Post
    No past medication nor injuries........ 6 or 7 months ago maybe more, i ran a.var only cycle! Fck yeah! Im a jackass.. but i think it was fake var, maybe not, not an impressive drug at all and maybe it supressed me but i really dont think so. I tapered up to 120mg without a pct with no side effects which really leads me to believe it was bunk gear....i developed acne on my shoulders though ill give it that. Otherwise, nothing else was felt in terms of any sides. Okay go ahead, hang me for everyone to see haha.
    You didn't think this was worthy of mention in your first post? Since when is anavar not medication? When you decide to post up bloods and full disclosure of your past abuse post it up.

  10. #10
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest818 View Post
    And honestly i think im fine, it just worried me that i can get soft while im boning my girl.
    Sure, your fine. Dont stress out when your gf find someone hard.

  11. #11
    tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    224
    Haha Shiite. No just the anavar . I just really thought they were fake. That's it. Cmon guys don't get so irritated with me. So I can just tell my doctor all this and it shouldn't be stored on my record right? I'm in the US. Please, if this is the worst of it i don't mind...I just want to know what to tell my doctor to get a hormonal panel.

    Plus, it's not serious ED. I'm taking into account the fact that sexually I have very beginner experience so I could be nervous, among other things. I get hard but sometimes it just goes down at times.
    Last edited by tempest818; 02-07-2016 at 06:53 PM.

  12. #12
    tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    224
    my penis OCCASIONALLY still works Mr.BB I'm not your age yet you geezer ;P. Just kidding just kidding
    Last edited by tempest818; 02-07-2016 at 06:49 PM.

  13. #13
    2Sox's Avatar
    2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest818 View Post
    my penis OCCASIONALLY still works Mr.BB I'm not your age yet you geezer ;P. Just kidding just kidding
    Twenty two years old. What a curse! I'd advise you start thinking about what's going on in your head, not what's going on between your legs. Take a look at some of the threads on here about ED. It's been discussed at great length and it's no secret that there are more emotional causes than physiological ones - particularly at your age!

  14. #14
    tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    224
    By "emotional" are you referring to my methods, or the ED itself? I do think that anyone with my past habits at 260 lbs to make the change they did in the time they did it had to have a screw or two loose. I'm not trying to boast about it, but it brought me to where I am and away from the problems I associated with my obesity in the past. After all this , whether it was my very low calorie diet over a long period of time, or my dabbling with a useless oral which might have not even been legit, or a deeper emotional problem (or a synergy of all of them) that caused me this problem...I'm fully responsible for it and if I had to go back I would not change a single thing. Maybe I'm just overthinking this and I don't actually have a problem, but if I do , and the gym fairy is here to collect, I will gladly pay. I'm getting off with the lowest price actually!

  15. #15
    Beethoven's Avatar
    Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South Fla
    Posts
    1,470
    You need to see a Dr . It's not too difficult to figure. You were fine, did a cycle now you're not. Be sure your Dr knows what he's doing , otherwise you may be in the "normal" range. Maybe a good PCT is the answer.

  16. #16
    tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    224
    Cool cool. I'm not trying to beat around the bush but if I had low T or any kind of suppression would it still be possible that I'm getting stronger with my bulk and bigger and more muscular? What if my limpness comes from masturbating too often? Sorry for the visual lol.

  17. #17
    MrFreshmaker's Avatar
    MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest818
    I'm not trying to beat around the bush but if I had low T or any kind of suppression would it still be possible that I'm getting stronger with my bulk and bigger and more muscular?
    Yes it is possible if your test is in range,but lower for your age! Also,it's not only testosterone that plays a role in libido and ED,other hormones too,like prolactin for example,or high/low estrogen ect! Without blood work you can only guess!

  18. #18
    2Sox's Avatar
    2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest818 View Post
    By "emotional" are you referring to my methods, or the ED itself?
    Read "psychological".

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •