Like Tree5Likes

Thread: First Bloods, Unexpected Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

First Bloods, Unexpected Results

I’m not taking anything. This is literally the first blood panel I’ve ever had done in my life.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I’m not taking anything. This is literally the first blood panel I’ve ever had done in my life.

I'd consider a redraw and retest, I'm amazed that you aren't feeling low T symptoms with those low Total and Free T numbers. Your SHBG is also at the high end. Something goofy is going on here. Perhaps you don't know what it's like to feel "normal". just saying, those numbers are very low.
    almostgone likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    I'd consider a redraw and retest, I'm amazed that you aren't feeling low T symptoms with those low Total and Free T numbers. Your SHBG is also at the high end. Something goofy is going on here. Perhaps you don't know what it's like to feel "normal". just saying, those numbers are very low.
    About the only one is shit libido, but the parts still work, and that’s always been that way.

That said, I did spend most of my life as a morbidly obese sack of ass, so it would make sense that my thinking I feel fine now is still below an actual “normal”, as it’s completely amazing compared to how I felt when 265 lbs. Hah.

Thread Information