Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Adding nandrolone to TRT

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    What can I say? The individual that post it obviously has an opinion different then mine but has not data to back up the statements that are being made. Nor do I for that matter. I know of little (no) research for guys with low SHBG. I can only go off of the experience I've read from posts of guys dealing with the problem. Who's advice do you follow given that that there's no real data? I would say, develop your own data along with labs, and post them so that we can all benefit from the experience. That's what this forum is all about....exchange of information.
    I think he makes a good point in that u can't use up test faster than u absorb it, and SHBG doesn't change that rate (or at least there are no mechanisms proposed for it).

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    I think he makes a good point in that u can't use up test faster than u absorb it, and SHBG doesn't change that rate (or at least there are no mechanisms proposed for it).
    SHBG mainly binds up DHT.. the correlation between SHBG and free testosterone is not as strong as guys think it is, imo.

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    I've added 80mg deca to my 80mg test TRT protocol 3-4 months ago, and now I noticed some gyno (pea sized lump on 1 side). Didn't seem to be possible at such a low dose, but apparently it is...It also fucks with my sleep a bit. Weird, coz I had 2 blasts in the past at 300 per week, and didn't have any problems. The second blast was right before this though, so maybe something added up there.

Edit: Also I've been getting corticosteroid injections due to a hand injury, maybe that contributed to it too.
    Last edited by Ephemeral; 08-06-2020 at 10:05 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post
    My TRT doc just recommended adding 90 mg/week Nandrolone to my TRT protocol of 120/mg Test-C. Initially asked about using a blend of Test E, C and nandrolone, instead of just Test-C to see if it will help my knee pain. Rather than switching to a blend, she wanted me to keep my current protocol dosage and add in the nandrolone.

My labs from Feb showed:
    Total Test: 978 (normal range: 264 - 916 bf/dL)
    Free Test: 26.3 (normal range: 8.7 - 25.1 pg/mL)
    Estradiol: 34.9 (normal range: 8 - 35 pg/mL)

Should I be concerned with the addition of nandrolone as I am already above normal range for testosterone and right at the top of the range for estrogen? I take 0.125 mg anastrozole twice a week and DIM 200 mg daily - like for my estradiol to stay at its current level.

I haven’t dabbled with cycles - just my TRT protocol to date. Mainly hoping for joint relief but won’t be disappointed if it helps put on more muscle.

Be interested to hear experiences from those with nandrolone as part of their TRT.
    U could also increase DIM. I missed AI this summer, but DIM got me through 750 test.
    But running 200 mg and 600 mg DIM is nigth and day.
    I ran 400 but it wasnt good enough. So i raised to 600 and it was ok. Not AIok, but bareable.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information