Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By dreadnok89

Thread: 58 coming off TRT

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member

58 coming off TRT

Couple years ago I decided to go on TRT. Not because I have low T but because I just wanted test levels of a 20 year old, not a 56 year old.

Been using 125mg Test E 2 x week and 500iu HCG 3 x week.

My sex drive is crap not at all like when I first started. Not sure what my estrogen level is but I tried taking 12.5mg Aromasin twice a week and no help so I stopped.

At my age will it be possible to recover? I plan on using nolva and continuing HCG for PCT. I don't like clomid. Also will be using 2iu HGH every day.

I hope it's possible to fully recover without it taking a year.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You’re not going to recover. Cut your dose in half and run blood work asap
    NEMESIS RR and < <Samson> > like this.

Thanks.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering. If it's impossible to recover to where I was before starting should I even try?

I'm not using a doctor. I don't trust finding a doctor that knows enough about what they're doing around here (central east coast FL). Have a friend with low T that saw a doc and put him on a single injection of 1cc test C (250mg) every MONTH. That's it. No HCG and horrible injection protocol. Just dumb.

But yeah, I feel bleah.

I've decided to come off. I'm not going to pin myself multiple times a week with test and HCG only to reap the benefits of 125mg test a week. That's pretty much a nothing dose. Maybe if I had low T to begin with.

In my case I think at some point I became desensitized to the HCG. I was just using 500iu x 2 week until 3-4 months ago but my erections and ejaculate volume had become very weak for some time. Therefore I upped the dose. Again, I used Aromasin for a period of time in small doses, so I doubt it's E2 that was causing these problems.

I'll just cycle on and off occasionally like I used to.

Wish me luck, this is going to suck for the first few months. I'll have blood work done in a few months, and if I'm low then I'll consider going back on for life. I had planned to stay on my original protocol for life, but it just hasn't worked out.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Side question,

Why did you decide to start self administered TRT?

Personally, I don’t see an issue with running what was mentioned - low dose long ester test at about 150mg a week + some HCG

That would still give you plenty of benefits - I would think

When I run my own “trt” I do a cc(250mg) of sustanon or just about any other type of long water test once a week - that’s it. Well, that & some HCG

But, it really is all up to you - just depends on what you’re trying to get out of it

Why does anyone self administer? I can guarantee over 90% of the people who self administer on this forum do it for vanity reasons. They want to look better. I do understand that a lot of people in this sub-forum do it because they have an actual medical condition, but I personally believe they are in the minority.

I'll give you the long story in a short way: When I was 17 and started college I weighed 120lbs at 6ft tall. My father said I needed to get on a weight lifting program like my brothers or be ashamed to walk down the beach with my shirt off. So, I did just that. 10 years later at age 27 I weighed 185lbs with a 32" waist and 11% BF. I learned how to diet and train and the results were clear. By age 35 I was over 190lbs but that's when the gains totally stopped. I was still busting my ass in the gym and dieting right but I was no longer growing. In my late 30's I did an EQ only cycle and put on 12lbs. I didn't want to use test because I didn't want to blow up and have everyone at work notice. Well, they noticed the 12lbs anyway.

Point being AAS gave me the ability to grow again. My hard work was paying off. Being able to watch my body grow again was priceless.

So that's why I self administer.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You wont recover at your age and the few years of trt but go ahead and try it....you'll be back on trt soon

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree you will not recover at your age. You are old like me and a lot of other members. I would run blood work as everyone has stated. Even on TRT or on a cycle, your sex drive can come and go. BTW, I am on TRT due to medically needed at 35. Taking TRT shots gets old and I can relate to wanting off of them. But it's part of life now, when I miss a shot I will drop down under a 100 for my test levels. Just FYI

If you get yourself a hot, young sexy 20-year-old she can sure get that sex drive back up there. And them young girls do some freaky shit.
    Cylon357 and < <Samson> > like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I get it - it’s the same reason why the ones that do(myself included) stay on

But, I wouldn’t really recommend coming off. Y?

Drop to lower doses a bit & ride it out

And, like mentioned - sex drive isn’t always a 100% or even close when you’re on gear - myself, I try to pyramid my doses following how I feel - I start feeling shitty, I drop my doses a bit. Then gradually bump em back up, or throw in other gear into the stack.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Oh, I get it - it’s the same reason why the ones that do(myself included) stay on.
    Yes, I found it both odd and ironic that a person that has a picture of them self flexing in their avatar would ask me why I self administer.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You miss understood he was asking if there was another reason like sleep, strength, energy, sex drive. Trt is different then cycling most people’s reasons for going on trt are not vanity but health related.

I doubt you will recover at this point. Good luck.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

It was mentioned in my first post that I didn't have low T symptoms and that I just wanted the test levels of a 20 year old. I also mentioned that there were people on this sub-forum that did TRT for health reasons. But I suppose that wasn't clear. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But yeah, I thought he was psycho analyzing me or something lol

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    It was mentioned in my first post that I didn't have low T symptoms and that I just wanted the test levels of a 20 year old. I also mentioned that there were people on this sub-forum that did TRT for health reasons. But I suppose that wasn't clear. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But yeah, I thought he was psycho analyzing me or something lol
    What you posted was nonsense tho.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnok89 View Post
    What you posted was nonsense tho.
    I don't give a damn what you think.

Thread Information