tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Search for NEW DOCTOR~ Help !

Hey Buds,

I've moved to the next county up and i'm TIRED of Driving 2hrs to see my old Doctor for a simple scrip of Cypionate . I visited a new doctor in my town, but he won't prescribe TRT (he's a coward Cuck).

What a Pain-in-the-A**** !

How do you find a new doctor in your town to prescribe?

THANKS for your input...

(in the sunshine st)
    Last edited by tcw; 04-21-2021 at 01:36 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Blog Entries
    Leg work. Well, virtual leg work. I just googled 'HRT mycity' and found my current doc.

Where about in the Sunshine State are you? Because further south, there are clinics left and right. Center part of the state is where Viking has an office (near Tampa, I think). And I don't know for sure, but I bet if you are anywhere near The Villages, you would have tons of options.

BUT, you could just find a local doc that will accept the records of your previous doc and carry on with your treatment. Sounds like the new doc you visited doesn't fit the bill. Though in the past, I have found that if you just present things factually, like "I just moved here from X. These are my current meds. I'm looking for my new primary care doc. I can have my old doc send my records over" and proceed from there.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Hi Cy...

Thanks for that. I called my pharmacy and will get a print out of all my previous meds prescribed.

I don't want to deal with a TRT clinic as i've found them to be 'Rip-off' sites that charge an ARM-N-LEG for simple scripts like Cypionate .

I'll call around the area and let me fingers do the walking!~

Thread Information