Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Ed, I can't really comment on where the E2 score needs to be on a non-sensitive assay. It would be all speculation. Find a method to get the sensitive assay, along with probably running all the other needed hormone panels.

If you're feeling better with things, then maybe it's all going in the right direction. But again, it's just all speculation without BW. I don't want to rehash your whole thread or anything, but I don't quite get why you started TRT with a baseline serum of 600ng/dl?

Either way, I think part of this is that you got a little over your head with getting into this, but not having all the sufficient resources to manage it properly, i.e., adequate medical supervision, labs, funds, etc. Don't take it as a knock, as that tends to happen to quite a few people. However, now that you're in the thick of it, please do your best to seek out a physician that can get on the same page with you.

edmundo22 is offline Associate Member
    Will do, I'm going back to the Gp who stated my e2 was too low, he advised me to see an endo 1st but she wouldn't do anything and I know this guy will work with me, like I said when I got my bassline in nmol it really didn't seem that high, if I saw it as 600 I might have known better but then again I wouldn't ever have known about estradiol, if low e2 is in fact a problem then I'm going to go with a trial of HCG alone.
    Last edited by edmundo22; 08-10-2012 at 07:27 AM.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Is there any chance your HPTA could benefit from trying a restart? If you were at 600ng/dl, then your pituitary was functioning halfway decent at one point. The question is how long has it been now since you introduced exogenous test? Maybe too much time has gone by and now there's no other course. However, if it's only been 6 months or so, you might stand a chance to fire it back up with a SERM.

edmundo22 is offline Associate Member
    Its been 6 months, 50 mg isn't really that much so not sure just how much my HTPA got suppressed, the first month or so I felt great but guess that was before HTPA suppression, I feel better on test then without regardless of my high bassline and I'm not quite sure why that is, maybe its been the estradiol increase or am I chasing a dead end with that?, not sure what to do just yet, think no.1 priority right now is just feeling better and if that means taking test then so be it, I injected 1ml of test enthate last night to test the allergy so far none.

Doctor appointment next week, will bring Gd's thread on low e2 along with information on hcg try and educate my doc as much as I can.
    Last edited by edmundo22; 08-10-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information