Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chionardo
    c5529, I believe that you are telling the truth so I apologise if it seemed like I was having a go. I am starting a cycle withing the next 3 months with LR3 IGF-1 and AAS, it will be the first time I've used IGF-1. I have a cycle planned out and I would be greatful if you could give me your opinion on it as you obviously know what you are doing. Thanks.

CYCLE:-

LR3 IGF-1 50mcg ED PWO IM Bi-laterally WKS1-4, 9-12, and 17-20
    Test Cypionate 500mg PW WKS 1-13 (runs with Deca and 1st 2 weeks winny)
    Deca 400mg PW WKS 5-12
    Winny 50mg ED WKS 12-17
    Test Propionate 100mg ED WKS 1-4, 14-17 (so that it runs with the Winny)

PCT:-

HCG 500IU Every 3 Days WKS 7-16
    Nolva 20mg ED WKS 16-19 (and 20mg ED if I see gyno starting during cycle)
    Clomid 150mg ED WKS 16-17, 100mg ED WKS 18-19
    I appreciate you asking for my input....I will say that I'm not an IGF expert -- that claim goes to RedBaron, Gear, Johnny B and some others (I am forever indebted to these Bros)....but I'll be happy to give my 2 cents.

Overall your cycle looks GREAT to me -- it's obviously very well thought out...You'll get GREAT results from it.....

For my 2 cents, I have the following minor suggestions:

1) I'd run the deca from week 1 to week 12 (You could even run it to week 15 if you want to, but definitely start at week 1).
    2) Your cycle ends at week 17 with Test Prop/Winny so I would not start the clomid until week 18 and then run it as you specified. Starting at week 16 is a bit soon.
    3) I'd run the HCG through week 17.
    4) Similar to #2, I'd start the nolvadex at 20 mgs per day at week 18.

Again, my comments are very minor. This is a very solid cycle....perhaps some other Bros have input too?????????

Good luck Bro -- You are going to put some great, quality mass on.....just curious, what are your stats????

chionardo is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for your suggestions, I have had some help from Redbaron and also from the bro's in the steroids forum at BB.com. So now the cycle is sorted (all but acquiring the necessary), I just need to sort my diet out. I'm assuming you must know a lot about diet too having competed at the level you're at so I'd like to ask for some help if thats ok?
    I am 24yrs old, about 210 6ft1", at the moment I'm consuming about 3500cals maybe a bit less on non training days, now when I start the cycle I don't want to be upping the cals too quickly do I??? I am assuming that would cause me to gain excess bodyfat, so I was thinking of starting out at around 3800 cals for weeks 1-4, then upping to around 4100 cals for weeks 5-8, then 4500 for weeks 9-12 and 5700 for weeks 13-20, does this sound like it would work? I'm not sure though on coming back down because obviously I don't want to be on 5700 cals OFF the gear and IGF because I won't have the same intensity of workouts and I won't have the fat burning from the IGF-1. Basically I just want to get EVERYTHING 100% before I start the cycle because it's costing me a lot of money.

Thanks for your help
    Ben

JYZZA is offline VET
    5'6" 230 with approx 7% bf is huge....Thats a short frame with tons of weight on it and at 7%bf u must look great....if you have some pics please share them w/ us..
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    I myself have not noticed a site benefit, but that may just be me. I've seen some threads where others swear that they're getting site benefits....

ive been taking it for a little over a week now... and i swear i am having site enhancement. ive been injecting only into bi's and tris 60mcg/day PWO. and my tris are much fuller and my bis are leaning up like crazy. oh yeah the peak has increased also . i love igf

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    good to hear bro - keep up the good work and keep us posted.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Now these are the kinds of posts that keep me interested in IGF......

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    LOL! Yeah, I think I'm gaining water weight looking at it too!!

To answer your question, yes, I'm looking for a better or alternative route....I just can't increase the AAS too much past the cycle highlighted above...As I mentioned, I've taken much higher doses, but when I do I begin to really encounter the side effects (blood pressure, headaches, and even blood in the urine -- I encounter that when I go too far over 2 grams per week -- blood in the urine is a guarantee to freak you out!!!)...

I really don't know if you respond less over time or not -- Personally, I don't think that I respond less, but for me I've pretty much hit my plateau on the cycle I highlighted -- it's more like the cycle above maintains me at this point. Considering I'm up 100 pounds of lean mass since I started all of this years ago, the steroids , training, and diet have definitely worked....It makes me wonder if higher doses at this point would even do anything for me -- I just don't know....I guess maybe it's the same for all the pros -- if you think about it, can Ronnie get any bigger by taking more roids???? I'd like know what everyone's opinion is on that question........

but again for me, even though I've taken much, much higher doses, I just can't do that anymore so the IGF has been a tremendous help to breaking my plateau......your question is hard to answer -- hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply bro this did help answer my question.

Later,

CC

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    ive been taking it for a little over a week now... and i swear i am having site enhancement. ive been injecting only into bi's and tris 60mcg/day PWO. and my tris are much fuller and my bis are leaning up like crazy. oh yeah the peak has increased also . i love igf
    Hey Bro, that's great to hear...I'll experiment more with site enhancements from it...I agree, I love it too!!!!

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chionardo
    Thanks for your suggestions, I have had some help from Redbaron and also from the bro's in the steroids forum at BB.com. So now the cycle is sorted (all but acquiring the necessary), I just need to sort my diet out. I'm assuming you must know a lot about diet too having competed at the level you're at so I'd like to ask for some help if thats ok?
    I am 24yrs old, about 210 6ft1", at the moment I'm consuming about 3500cals maybe a bit less on non training days, now when I start the cycle I don't want to be upping the cals too quickly do I??? I am assuming that would cause me to gain excess bodyfat, so I was thinking of starting out at around 3800 cals for weeks 1-4, then upping to around 4100 cals for weeks 5-8, then 4500 for weeks 9-12 and 5700 for weeks 13-20, does this sound like it would work? I'm not sure though on coming back down because obviously I don't want to be on 5700 cals OFF the gear and IGF because I won't have the same intensity of workouts and I won't have the fat burning from the IGF-1. Basically I just want to get EVERYTHING 100% before I start the cycle because it's costing me a lot of money.

Thanks for your help
    Ben
    Hey Bro, I'm going to send you a PM in a few minutes....

felthamboy is offline Junior Member
    hi guys sorry to bring back and old post but im going to be starting a cycle that is almost the same as chionardo and i have the same ? about diet i have heard you cant put fat on when on igf-1 ans that you sould eat as much as you can is this true

thanks simon

Felon is offline New Member

Igf-1

Next week I am starting LR IGF-1 and I have a few questions if you don't mind.

How do you measure 40mcg's in an insulin syringe? Do you use a 1/2 CC syringe?

If I am taking 40mcg's a day do you suggest doing 20 in one pec and 20 in the other ( for example )

Should I split up the injections?

I am taking GH @ 4IU's a day now - should I take less while on IGF?

I am also taking pgf2 ... what's the best way to take it with IGF?

Thank you in advance.

felthamboy is offline Junior Member
    insulin syringe mate
    i would just do 1 pec day1 and the other day 2

simon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information