Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Jintropin" GH?

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    It will totally heal Carlos from everything I've read and researched over the years. But it would most likely come back after discontinuing the GH. How many ius/ed are you taking? I'm still at 3ius/ed AM. I'm going to bump it to 4ius next week.

I was thinking of switching to 5/2 or eod. This is my first real run on GH, I bought 5 kits. Now I have less than 4 kits left. I think I may try the brown tops next. I'm getting the usual numbing of the arms and hands but I understand the sides. Usually in the morning when waking is when the arms go dead. Haha, the stranger!!!

Why would you say that it would come back??

Most people that has had a tendon problem and went on GH were able to completley resolve there pain(long lasting) from what I know and have read on this forum alone.

Plus if it totaly healed while on GH(in most cases)...as you told Carlos why would you say that it would come back after discontunuing the GH?? What would be the point of using it for injuries?

My doctor believes GH has some real potential to resolve my nagging tendonitis in my arms and SI joint.....and none of the other worthless waste of money tretments/therapy ever worked.

Once the tendon has healed or grown new collagen cells(because of the GH) it is permanent. Although...this of course does not mean that you can't re-injure the area again.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    It will totally heal Carlos from everything I've read and researched over the years. But it would most likely come back after discontinuing the GH. How many ius/ed are you taking? I'm still at 3ius/ed AM. I'm going to bump it to 4ius next week.

I was thinking of switching to 5/2 or eod. This is my first real run on GH, I bought 5 kits. Now I have less than 4 kits left. I think I may try the brown tops next. I'm getting the usual numbing of the arms and hands but I understand the sides. Usually in the morning when waking is when the arms go dead. Haha, the stranger!!!
    I'm taking 6ius a day.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    4ius before bed, talk about dream, and the sleep was unbelieveable as well!!!
    I've done the same.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

How about the snoring? Did you get increased snoring on GH? I know I snored a lot last night cause I woke up thirsty as hell.
    Im not sure I was asleep! lol

To be honest I snore like a motha anyway so im not sure on that one, i do wake up thirsty tho?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Im not sure I was asleep! lol

To be honest I snore like a motha anyway so im not sure on that one, i do wake up thirsty tho?
    Ya, I just woke up and my girl stayed over last night. I was thirsty again and she said I snored all night. I don't like it, I want it to stop. I heard there is surgery for it. They laser something in your throat to stiffen up the soft tissue that vibrates.

Ya, I just woke up and my girl stayed over last night. I was thirsty again and she said I snored all night. I don't like it, I want it to stop. I heard there is surgery for it. They laser something in your throat to stiffen up the soft tissue that vibrates.
    Try snoreeze, snoreeze.com , they worked for me when i tried them, beats surgery!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information