Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lion vs S-P

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    I really have no opinion, nor any knowledge of the subject. But one sponsor who is supposed to has refuted what another sponsor, who should as well, has said about IGF.

My concern is how can people be expected to come here for safe and solid advice when we have two different "experts" telling us different things and/or slandering each other's products? People are accusing me of bashing Lion and/or SP and instigating trouble, but I would imagine people would like to know these things before they risk their money and their health.
    after painfully suffering through this thread, for the last hour or so, i have to agree with phreak on this. debate and difference of opinion, between members, is cool and healthy. debate between suppliers who are supposed to be reputable is not so good. these are real products that are going in real bodies. these things should be sorted out.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    So there i was in the Jungles of NAM!

well interesting turn of events into a redundent loop'hole of exciting non entertaining drama

Brie is a lil ball of rage today..
    and phreak101 is smarter than i antisipated

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    So there i was in the Jungles of NAM!

well interesting turn of events into a redundent loop'hole of exciting non entertaining drama

Brie is a lil ball of rage today..
    and phreak101 is smarter than i antisipated
    shouldnt you be hittin a heavybag somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    shouldnt you be hittin a heavybag somewhere?
    hell NO i did legs TODAY!
    i did strong man training YESTERDAY and boxing on SUNDAY
    ninjapride!

clomid222 is offline Junior Member
    I really have no opinion, nor any knowledge of the subject. But one sponsor who is supposed to has refuted what another sponsor, who should as well, has said about IGF.

My concern is how can people be expected to come here for safe and solid advice when we have two different "experts" telling us different things and/or slandering each other's products?
    Lion and S-P are competitors so it will be natural for them to have a difference of opinion and bash one another's products. Each side will believe in their own way of doing things and think that one another are doing things in correctly, this is human nature and what competition causes among people. They will both be biased in this matter and all their friends will take each of their sides.

So the way to handle this would be to talk to a third party expert like Russ who is not affiliated with either company and will have nothing to gain or lose from telling you the truth. He will probably tell you to only take Human Grade IGF-1 which has been FDA approved (like at his lab) and to stay away from Research Grade anything. However, that will cost much more and may not be any more effective IMO.

However, one thing is for absolute certain: ALL FDA APPROVED IGF-1 WILL BE SHIPPED IN LYOPHILIZED FORM AND NOT RECONSTITUTED. I challenge you to find one FDA approved outfit that ships reconstituted IGF-1.

In this particular case, I feel that it is very obvious that Lyophilized IGF-1 (powder form) if superior to already reconstituted IGF-1 because all reconstituted IGF-1 was once Lyophilized. This is a fact.

So do what you will, I have put the elements of the equation out there and it is up to you to use what has been provided to you to make your own final decisions.
    Last edited by clomid222; 10-03-2006 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    hell NO i did legs TODAY!
    i did strong man training YESTERDAY and boxing on SUNDAY
    ninjapride!
    give it hell bro. i did my time and im enjoying a nice, get fat, drink, eat what i want period. typing is making me tired.

Insmed Incorporated is a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company. It's primary focus is upon the development of IGF-1 related compounds and therapies.

They are the industry leaders on IGF-1 and know more about IGF-1 than anyone else.

Phreak101, you can contact them at 877.802.2131 and try and find someone who you can ask your IGF-1 questions.

I already have my own opinions in this matter, so they should be able to give you plenty of information for yourself. They may also know where you can get the peptides tested. If you are so concerned then contact them.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clomid222
    Insmed Incorporated is a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company. It's primary focus is upon the development of IGF-1 related compounds and therapies.

They are the industry leaders on IGF-1 and know more about IGF-1 than anyone else.

Phreak101, you can contact them at 877.802.2131 and try and find someone who you can ask your IGF-1 questions.

I already have my own opinions in this matter, so they should be able to give you plenty of information for yourself. They may also know where you can get the peptides tested. If you are so concerned then contact them.
    I appreciate the info, but it isn't my job to sniff out fake products. It's the responsibility of the person selling them to show me they are, in fact, what they are telling me they are.

Now we have a person who sells IGF and sponsors/mods this board telling people that another sponsor's/mod's IGF is fake. So now I have to buy both and test them myself to be sure I'm not being screwed?

I will call that number though, thanks again.

Brie is offline Banned
    thay both suck leave it alone and just dont order from them ..,....

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Lion and S-P are competitors so it will be natural for them to have a difference of opinion and bash one another's products. Each side will believe in their own way of doing things and think that one another are doing things in correctly, this is human nature and what competition causes among people. They will both be biased in this matter and all their friends will take each of their sides.

So the way to handle this would be to talk to a third party expert like Russ who is not affiliated with either company and will have nothing to gain or lose from telling you the truth. He will probably tell you to only take Human Grade IGF-1 which has been FDA approved (like at his lab) and to stay away from Research Grade anything. However, that will cost much more and may not be any more effective IMO.

However, one thing is for absolute certain: ALL FDA APPROVED IGF-1 WILL BE SHIPPED IN LYOPHILIZED FORM AND NOT RECONSTITUTED. I challenge you to find one FDA approved outfit that ships reconstituted IGF-1.

In this particular case, I feel that it is very obvious that Lyophilized IGF-1 (powder form) if superior to already reconstituted IGF-1 because all reconstituted IGF-1 was once Lyophilized. This is a fact.

So do what you will, I have put the elements of the equation out there and it is up to you to use what has been provided to you to make your own final decisions.
    Only one problem regarding FDA and IGF approval, FDA has not approved IGF-1. If they did, please show me in their approved drug list. Here is a link to help you out. Please inform me. I'm asking seriously.

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/script...tfda/index.cfm

Knight1811

Quote Originally Posted by Brie
    just ignore her.. its her time of the month

jest kiddin!

Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    Only one problem regarding FDA and IGF approval, FDA has not approved IGF-1. If they did, please show me in their approved drug list. Here is a link to help you out. Please inform me. I'm asking seriously.

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/script...tfda/index.cfm

Knight1811
    Really? Did it ever occur to you that pharmaceutical companies might be selling IGF-1 under some fancy brand name, rather than just calling it IGF-1?

Insmed calls their IGF-1, Iplex.

Insmed has a once a day injectable drug approved by the FDA. It is called Iplex. The drug is a combination of igf-1 and bp3. It is on your FDA site at the following location:http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/script...DrugName=IPLEX

What is iPlex?
    • iPlex is a man-made insulin -like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), which is similar to the IGF-1 made in the body. IGF-1 is important for the growth of bones and muscles.
    • iPlex is used to treat growth failure in children whose bodies do not make enough IGF-1.
    • iPlex may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

Tercicia calls ther IGF-1, Increlex.

Tercica has an igf-1 drug approved by the FDA called Increlex found on your FDA site at: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/script...gName=INCRELEX

What is Increlex?
    • Increlex is man-made insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), which is the same as the IGF-1 made by your body. IGF-1 is important in the body for the growth of bones and muscles.
    • Increlex is used to treat growth failure in children whose bodies do not make enough IGF-1.
    • Increlex may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

Also see the following articles about other FDA approved forms of IGF-1:

http://www.pharmabiz.com/article/det...3&sectionid=14

http://www.dentalplans.com/articles/...as%20Increlex/

BOTH IPLEX and INCRELEX ARE ON YOUR FDA LIST.

Don't thank me, Knight1811, just send me a check.
    Last edited by clomid222; 10-03-2006 at 08:19 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    i will no longer post in this form until sp is gone! feal free to deleat this i know you will sp
    You are one of the many that feels that way. A few Vets and Mods have left the board due to all this crap. I know how you feel.

-Gear

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    I would disagree with that, I've never had a problem with loin. SP, I don't know from a hole in the wall.

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp

C

I guess this just will not be addressed. That's too bad.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito B
    this one better?

BTW anabolicandre, love the avatar

C

I knew you would!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess this just will not be addressed. That's too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Agreed Andre, those of us with unanswered questions will look elsewhere for our products

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Yeh but Red Baron will be back LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    You are one of the many that feels that way. A few Vets and Mods have left the board due to all this crap. I know how you feel.

-Gear

Buy from ...

HEAR THE ROAR!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    clomid222 and Knight1811

I think you are confusing IGF-1 with LR3 IGF-1.

Buy from ...

HEAR THE ROAR!
    Thanks for the heads up

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    Well since everyone appears to be happy that Lion is back and S-P is gone, shouldn't someone thank phreak? He had to take a lot of bashing.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    clomid222 and Knight1811

I think you are confusing IGF-1 with LR3 IGF-1.
    please explain the difference for all of us who are not igf 1 guru's

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    please explain the difference for all of us who are not igf 1 guru's
    Well in laymans terms the LR3 version has a bit added on so that IGF binding proteins cannot bind to it and render it inactive so that it remains active in the body longer. The confusion between clomid222 and Knight1811 is over whether or not IGF is FDA approved, to my understanding they are both kinda right as IGF-1 is FDA approved whereas IGF-1 LR3 has not yet been approved.

Quote Originally Posted by sheltonn
    Well since everyone appears to be happy that Lion is back and S-P is gone, shouldn't someone thank phreak? He had to take a lot of bashing.
    Sheltonn, you made my day! Just you recognizing it is good enough for me! All the $$ people will save from not ordering their shit is good enough for me.

death45456 is offline Banned
    if the igf is mixed with acetic acid its perfectly fine for a long time.

death45456 is offline Banned
    Buy from ...

HEAR THE ROAR!
    or order from one of the million other sources out there with much lower prices.

Well in laymans terms the LR3 version has a bit added on so that IGF binding proteins cannot bind to it and render it inactive so that it remains active in the body longer. The confusion between clomid222 and Knight1811 is over whether or not IGF is FDA approved, to my understanding they are both kinda right as IGF-1 is FDA approved whereas IGF-1 LR3 has not yet been approved.
    iPlex is an FDA approved combination of igf-1 and bp3. The BP3 achieves THE EXACT SAME THING as the LR3.

BP3 = complex to binding protein 3.

So iPlex is essentially an FDA approved LR3 IGF-1 because BP3 and LR3 do the exact same thing.

Thanks for the heads up
    Anytime Phreak101. Also did you get my private message explaining the best way of taking IGF-1 for optimal results?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    thank you not small and clomid222,that clears it up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by death45456
    or order from one of the million other sources out there with much lower prices.

Or support the board by buying from a sponsor who has long been trusted... Sorry, i'm just in a combative mood

iPlex is an FDA approved combination of igf-1 and bp3. The BP3 achieves THE EXACT SAME THING as the LR3.

BP3 = complex to binding protein 3.

So iPlex is essentially an FDA approved LR3 IGF-1 because BP3 and LR3 do the exact same thing.
    Is this post supposed to demonstrate that I was wrong? - What you have posted does not change the fact that LR3 IGF-1 is in fact not FDA approved.

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Or support the board by buying from a sponsor who has long been trusted... Sorry, i'm just in a combative mood
    It is for each individual to decide if they trust a certain source/supplier, some trusted SP and some did not, some trust Lion and some do not.

Is this post supposed to demonstrate that I was wrong? - What you have posted does not change the fact that LR3 IGF-1 is in fact not FDA approved.
    You said that LR3 IGF-1 is not FDA approved. I said well BP3 IGF-1 is FDA approved and it's practically the same as LR3 IGF-1.

I am not sure if you are wrong or not because I don't want to waste my time tracking down all the FDA approved forms of IGF-1. One of these versions might indeed use LR3. I am not sure. I'll ask a friend of mine tomorrow.

BP3 and LR3 achieve the exact same thing. So the difference that you are making such a big deal about is totally insignificant.
    Last edited by clomid222; 10-06-2006 at 12:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    It is for each individual to decide if they trust a certain source/supplier, some trusted SP and some did not, some trust Lion and some do not.

i concur...

You said that LR3 IGF-1 is not FDA approved. I said that BP3 IGF-1 is FDA approved and it's practically the same as LR3 IGF-1.

I am not sure if you are wrong or not because I don't want to waste my time tracking down all the FDA approved forms of IGF-1. One of these versions might indeed use LR3. I am not sure.

However I do know that BP3 IGF-1 is FDA approved and BP3 and LR3 do the exact same thing. So the difference that you are making such a big deal about is totally insignificant.
    LMAO I am not making a big deal about anything, I entered into this to clear up an argument that you and Knight1811 were having at crossed purposes.

LR3 is not FDA approved, which is why, to my understanding, research chem sites can get away with selling it, if you say that BP3 is a similar product then fine, but it is not LR3.

LR3 is not FDA approved, which is why, to my understanding, research chem sites can get away with selling it, if you say that BP3 is a similar product then fine, but it is not LR3.
    Ok, you are correct. LR3 is not BP3. My point was that you are not getting an advantage using LR3 over BP3 and vice versa.

Research sites can sell FDA approved substances: Sildenafil Citrate, Tamoxifen , and Anastrozole are FDA approved unless I am just incredibly wasted right now and out of my mind.

I don't know the regulations regarding research sites, but it would be interesting to know.

Why are they liquid research rather than powder research? I have always wondered that one, do you know?

Ok, you are correct. LR3 is not BP3. My point was that you are not getting an advantage using LR3 over BP3 and vice versa.
    OK point taken, not that I ever disputed that.

Research sites can sell FDA approved substances: Sildenafil Citrate, Tamoxifen, and Anastrozole are FDA approved unless I am just incredibly wasted right now and out of my mind.
    True, true, I thought about that, that is why I said "to my understanding" because I was told that was the reason research sites could sell LR3 but like you say the above are FDA approved - it's a puzzler!

I don't know the regulations regarding research sites, but it would be interesting to know.
    Likewise.

Why are they liquid research rather than powder research? I have always wondered that one, do you know?
    I'm guessing its easier and cheaper to suspend them rather than cap them and perhaps easier to pretend that they're for "research".

Someone (Lion perhaps) chime in and clear this up, thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information