Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HGH log- 4iu

znak is offline Senior Member
    Life is beautiful. I am sleeping very well. My skin is looking healthy. The anti-aging properties of this stuff are kicking in big time. I am beginning to wonder why I am not using this stuff year round.

My marvelous, state of the art, Andriol cycle gave me four pounds in a month. Zero strength increase. The court is out on this compound for me anyway—not worth it. My experience seems to be that the more complicated the compound, the harder it gets. Any TRT clinic in the world will prescribe cypionate . My advice is to take it. It is really a hassle to remember to take Andriol and the results fall far short of stunning.

But HGH, there is a different story. I will wait another two months and post a mid-cycle picture, but believe me, this is cool. Striations are appearing all over the place. I love the top lighting in the gym—I feel fu,king awesome with a pump and see the line that are getting carved in my delts and chest. I really have got to figure out their lighting… it is very good for the ego!

164.2 ius used to date.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for sharing!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I probably should not have jumped the gun with the andriol .

Again good stuff is happening- I can curl my control weight for ten clean reps, which is a solid change (four clean reps with my max weight). I am also getting that “wow, this is really light!” feeling that you get when gear starts kicking in. I get a rep or two on every exercise, so this should turn into some gains down the road.

Here is a picture two months into the cycle. I am relaxed and not pumped in the picture so that there is an objective look at my body fat. In this picture I weigh 206. I am 6’1”

I recognize that I am not Mr. O material, but am living breathing proof that some people do live past fifty.
    Whoa, you look like my dad! ...is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    Whoa, you look like my dad! ...is that you?
    Son, I don't know how to break this to you, but your father is a juicehead.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Son, I don't know how to break this to you, but your father is a juicehead.

Some weird, not so good stuff happened after the andriol cycle. My semen was discolored (turned kind of brownish), which was a sign that there was something not good happening with my prostate.

After a few trips to the doc, I am good as new and will be probably a little more paranoid/cautious about AAS doses in the future. Pretty scary shit.

I also decided to tray Melanotan II, after I got my prostate stuff cleared up. Once again, the jury is out on this product too. I read that you are supposed to ramp up with the dose and thank God in heaven above that I did—I was so nauseous the first week it was unreal and I was only taking .5mg and am supposed to be taking three times that!

I now have brown/black freckles all over my body. It looks like I was standing next to a puddle of really dark swamp water and someone hit it at ninety miles an hour. I have used 20 mg so far. Pretty expensive freckles.

Hgh however is God’s gift to man. My delts are so fricking vascular now that I look like I could fit into a Flex photo shoot for 220 pounders. I shit you know, this is really cool. My whole abdominal region has tightened up, my skin looks healthy, and I am sleeping like a baby.

I will have pics within two week.

HGH rocks.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Some weird, not so good stuff happened after the andriol cycle. My semen was discolored (turned kind of brownish), which was a sign that there was something not good happening with my prostate.

After a few trips to the doc, I am good as new and will be probably a little more paranoid/cautious about AAS doses in the future. Pretty scary shit.

I also decided to tray Melanotan II, after I got my prostate stuff cleared up. Once again, the jury is out on this product too. I read that you are supposed to ramp up with the dose and thank God in heaven above that I did—I was so nauseous the first week it was unreal and I was only taking .5mg and am supposed to be taking three times that!

I now have brown/black freckles all over my body. It looks like I was standing next to a puddle of really dark swamp water and someone hit it at ninety miles an hour. I have used 20 mg so far. Pretty expensive freckles.

Hgh however is God’s gift to man. My delts are so fricking vascular now that I look like I could fit into a Flex photo shoot for 220 pounders. I shit you know, this is really cool. My whole abdominal region has tightened up, my skin looks healthy, and I am sleeping like a baby.

HGH rocks.
    Dude what did the Dr say about your Prostate ?

rockbottom is offline Associate Member
    My god, Kale. Cut it out! We all know she's hot already.

rockbottom is offline Associate Member

HGH rocks.
    Brown seiman? Butt sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Dude what did the Dr say about your Prostate ?
    Seemed like a popped a capillary. The Andriol also enlarged it. Put me on an anti-inflammitory and things are ok now. Back to normal.

I was looking in the mirror at the gym the other day and liked what I saw. Not perfect, but getting better year after year, month after month.

I am now going on my sixth year of serious lifting. I work and live outside the US and travel back to home in Florida about twice a year. The snap shots of the Gold’s gym where I work out in Florida really say it all. When you see people everyday, you don’t notice change (or lack thereof), but when you see people (kids especially) once every six months, you can really see changes.

• 90% of all the guys in the gym are still lifting the same weight.

• 5% are juicing seriously and have gotten truly huge.

• 5% are really looking good.

When I was in Florida a couple of weeks ago, I took a look around and tried to “break the code.” I think I have it and was wondering if you bros have noticed the same thing.

1) Most people talk way too much. They talk for so **** long between sets, it is amazing that they get a work out at all. I do 6 sets of ten reps for three exercises every time I go to the gym. I work out exactly one hour. That is an average of 3 reps a minute the WHOLE time I am there. (I am including warm up here). I listen to headphone. I rarely say ten words during a work out and I work out with a partner! (Uh, you done here?)

2) The weights seem to be selected at random. The guys are doing lat pulls with 200-250 pounds, rocking back and forth, almost hitting their head on the floor. Or put so fricking much weight on the bar that when they’re doing curls, the only muscle not working is the bicep! They jerk around for 2-3 sets and then go talk to somebody. Or the guy easily pushes 220 pounds for ten reps, walks around for a half hour and then pushes it for ten more. No wonder people aren’t sore after their work outs, they don’t recruit any new fiber. He can push 220 until the cows come home and he won’t get one gram of growth. I bet you have seen it yourself. Says he is on a plateau. Will probably die there. Pick the guy with the body you really want and watch how he lifts. I’ll bet that he uses total range of motion using a weight that you think you could do! The difference is your movement is choppy and jerky and he moves it cleanly and fluidly. Plus, he adds a bit more weight each time. Come back in six months and he won’t have a gazillion pounds on the bar, but there will be another 10-15 and he will be moving just as smoothly.

3) I have heard people say that they just don’t sweat, but I don’t believe it. If you are pushing 90% of your one rep max six times and then really try to do it again in 120 seconds, you will sweat. You may not push it all six times, but if you put your guts into the attempt, ooops, you will break a sweat. You have to! Strain causes the body to overheat, sweat is nature’s way of cooling you down. If you aren’t sweating- you are not pushing the envelope and you will not have growth/change. Look at Coleman, look at Cutler. They are stronger that you and I will ever be, but they sweat like hell. Why? They are pushing weights that are around their max for that number of reps for that exercise.

4) It all boils down to intensity. The 5% of people (and a most of the juicers, but not all) that go to the gym with a plan, do it and then go home. You have to push yourself to get changes. Only you really know how much you can do. If you go to the gym ready to kick a$$ for a hour four times a week, you WILL completely change your body in a couple years. Not in a couple weeks, it will take you years of work and a change in life style, regardless of what you are using.

The cool part is that the results come fast and easy in the beginning. The hard part is having to dial up your intensity every time you hit a new plateau/level. Watching your veins popping out of your delts helps you to stay focused, but the hgh added only a slight edge.

I see people post here all the time looking for a magic pill. HGH will help you, but it is a very expensive way to get a 5-10% advantage. For people like me, over fifty, solid diet, solid training foundation and a happy wallet, it can be a good tool. It is not, a magic pill.

Having a solid work-out and knowing and learning your body is a lot more important than hgh or juice.

Dollar for dollar, there is probably nothing that gives less definitive results than HGH (Food, gear, then hgh). While I am ecstatic over my results from this cycle so far, realistically 95% of it, is still just plain old hard work.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    realistically 95% of it, is still just plain old hard work
    amen.

-rodge

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    great post

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    seeing that photo is making me look forward to 50( double my age about), looking great bro, hope for us all

Xander74 is offline New Member
    Hi Znack-
    Thanks for all teh info. What do you think about taking GH before bedtime at 3 iu a day for 5 on 2 off? Do you think its better taken in the morning?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Excellent thread.

bigstylios is offline New Member
    I probably should not have jumped the gun with the andriol .

Again good stuff is happening- I can curl my control weight for ten clean reps, which is a solid change (four clean reps with my max weight). I am also getting that “wow, this is really light!” feeling that you get when gear starts kicking in. I get a rep or two on every exercise, so this should turn into some gains down the road.

Here is a picture two months into the cycle. I am relaxed and not pumped in the picture so that there is an objective look at my body fat. In this picture I weigh 206. I am 6’1”

I recognize that I am not Mr. O material, but am living breathing proof that some people do live past fifty.
    WELL YOU COULD PASS FOR 35 OR SO.......NOT BAD.

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    what is your diet lookin like through this whole cycle?

jbarkley is offline Member
    Glad to hear everything is good with the prostate....have you seen yourself darken up yet? Had as UFC fight night party last night, half of the people that came wanted to find out about the darker skin. Best of luck with all things....Livestrong Bro!

3 months in

My diet is very clean. Five meals a day. One cheat day a week (up to two glases of wine or sorbet ice cream.)

I stopped the melanotan entirely. I have black freckes everywhere-- face, eyelids... I live in the tropics now, so I will use the real sun.

I think you can see the differences in this "half way picture".

znak
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH log- 4iu-znak3-2207.jpg   HGH log- 4iu-znak-2.jpg  
    Last edited by znak; 03-05-2007 at 02:44 PM.

My diet is very clean. Five meals a day. One cheat day a week (up to two glases of wine or sorbet ice cream.)

I stopped the melanotan entirely. I have black freckes everywhere-- face, eyelids... I live in the tropics now, so I will use the real sun.

I think you can see the differences in this "half way picture".

znak
    Sorry to hear about the Melanotan....but you're looking great! What a head of hair as well. Remember when we we're kids and we thought 50 was old. Things have changed and with the advent of this technology....we might never get "old"!

Livestrong!

Quote Originally Posted by jbarkley
    Things have changed and with the advent of this technology....we might never get "old"!

Livestrong!
    The key thing is diet, good work out and all things in moderation.

The key thing is diet, good work out and all things in moderation.
    Absolutley, after I was diagnosed with cancer two years ago, I perfected my diet and I am sure this was the reason I recovered so quickly...

I went to the doctor today and got the results from my blood test. PSA is normal, so looks like I just popped a capillary. Doctor said that type of thing was normal for a sexually active athlete that refuses to get old.

He also asked me if I had taken some vacation. My face is really looking better (need all the help I can get). The skin is fresher, more toned. Stress lines have noticibly relaxed. There is enough of a difference that I can see it myself in the mirror.

Once again it is very difficult to quantify, but it is very real.

Half way into this hgh cycle I have completely changed by workout. I used to lift pretty old school- i.e. heavy weight/low reps. 90% 1RM for four type work outs. For the last month, I have been doing low weight for 20-30 reps, ulta clean, with a squeeze at the top and never taking the tension off the muscle at the bottom. I read an article that this type of workout uses all three types of muscle (fast, slow, medium twitch) and thought I would try it while I was freaking over blood in my sperm.

Anyway, it is awesome. You get pumps to fricking die for and the growth is happening week after week-- and I am over fifty!!! You leave the gym trashed. People even comment that you look like king kong your muscles are so engorged.

Don't believe me? Try leg extension alone. I can slop the stack for about 15 reps, but I use 110 lbs for thirty. Up hold for three, and lower, but DO NOT relax and the bottom. Six sets and your legs will be screaming the next day. I can squat four plate on a side for ten. I do thirty with two plates for six sets.
    Here the exercise is kind of like in slow motion so that there is always tension in the muscle.

OK, I know the super experienced bro are reading this and saying that is what they always do...

Which is probably why they are huge and I am not.

Just got back from a two week buisness trip.

Saw people that I have not seen since I started the cycle. The universal opinion was that I looked fresh, bright... like I had been on vacation. Hgh is marvelous in this regard. You really do look better.

The melanotan was also very noticible to people that weren't involved in freaking out over the black spots on my face (namely me). Everyone was blown away by my tan, so I guess the shit works if you don't mind having ink spots all over your body!

Packing the stuff was a breeze. I put the vials inside the bag of ten syringes. Looked very OBVIOUS on the x-ray, but was never asked at any of the 16 check points I went through in three countries what it was.

Kind of a weird feeling watching your gear float by... Thank god for scripts!

The fun will now begin.

I am twelve weeks in to my hgh cycle and am loving it. The anti-aging properties of this stuff are not over rated. My skin looks a world better, my eyes have tightened up and the quality sleep is racking up to a general overall good feeling.

My strength has not changed at all. I have read a lot of posts that indicate that people are getting gains in strength and size from hgh alone. I can say that this has not been the case for me. Unfortunately, my travel schedule has been so hectic that I may have even lost strength. My weight is completely stable at 210 lbs, but my waist is down for about 33 1/2” to about 31 ½”

So far I am really happy with the results.

I started a test e/deca cycle today. I will be using 500 test e and 200 deca ew for 10 weeks.

Will keep you posted and will post pix as I grow!

good luck on the cycle znak.

-rodge

The place that I work put in a gym (now there is a novel thought) and I have been using my lunch hour to do 45 minutes of interval training on the cardio equipment and then 15 minutes of abs in addition to my 4x a week split.

All I can say, is “Holy shit!” The combination of being three months into this cycle and the little added cardio has just jacked my metabolism out of this world. I lost EIGHT pound an inch on my waist in a week!

I wanted to lose a little fat, but this is out of hand for me, but a good data point for bros using hgh to cut with.

A little cardio on hgh, goes a long way.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    how many iu's are you now per day?

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    how many iu's are you now per day?
    4 iu.

2iu AM and 2 iu PM

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Glad you're getting results Znak. I'm 51, 5'9 and 190 @ 10% BF.

I did Hgh for 7 months (Jin) 4IU/day and really can't say it did anything for me.

Test E was infinately more effective. Only thing Hgh did for me was fix some nagging tendonitis.

I will not do Hgh again. Expensive, Pain in the ass to store, mix and dose.

The fun will now begin.

I am twelve weeks in to my hgh cycle and am loving it. The anti-aging properties of this stuff are not over rated. My skin looks a world better, my eyes have tightened up and the quality sleep is racking up to a general overall good feeling.

My strength has not changed at all. I have read a lot of posts that indicate that people are getting gains in strength and size from hgh alone. I can say that this has not been the case for me. Unfortunately, my travel schedule has been so hectic that I may have even lost strength. My weight is completely stable at 210 lbs, but my waist is down for about 33 1/2” to about 31 ½”

So far I am really happy with the results.

I started a test e/deca cycle today. I will be using 500 test e and 200 deca ew for 10 weeks.

Will keep you posted and will post pix as I grow!

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Glad you're getting results Znak. I'm 51, 5'9 and 190 @ 10% BF.

I did Hgh for 7 months (Jin) 4IU/day and really can't say it did anything for me.

Test E was infinately more effective. Only thing Hgh did for me was fix some nagging tendonitis.

I will not do Hgh again. Expensive, Pain in the ass to store, mix and dose.

This is really the issue that I have tried to address in my logs. There is NO DOUBT that AAS has more noticible, quantifiable bang for the buck.

My results seem to indicate that HGH is a waste of money in the dosages that I have used IF you are young AND not at or near your natty potential.

That said, hgh has a very strong place in my regime. I am well over 50, thus have different issues that I need to address. One is low natural IGF-1.

I look better on HGH. That is a fact. My skin looks better. I look and feel heathier. I sleep better. This is subjective, but I have heard it for months now, so it is fact.

2 ius for six months had no anabolic effect. Nor did I expect it to have.

4 ius also does not seem to have an anabolic effect. I will soon be able to comment if it adds sattelite cells as purported.

Key to HGH is having the right expectations and needs.

Kind of strange stuff happening. I have been doing 45 minutes of interval cardio training of the bike at works and my weight is plummeting. I am eating the same as before… clean six meals a day, but this is pretty radical. I have lost 10 pounds! My metabolism must be rev’ed out of this world.

I used to wonder why everyone touted the weight loss side of hgh, now I have figured it out. The combination of added cardio and hgh is just melting the fat off me.

Will post pix after my vacation next week as a data point before the gear kicks in.

HGH + added cardio = significant fat burning.

WOW

GoingPro is offline Junior Member
    What has the bloating been like, if any. What do you do for it?

Quote Originally Posted by GoingPro
    What has the bloating been like, if any. What do you do for it?

I do not get any bloating from hgh. My joints feel like they are bloated in the first five-six weeks of a cycle, but then the feeling passes.

HGH does not seem to make me hold water, to the contrary, I seem to be shedding it rapidly.

Just got back from a shoulder work-out. I can almost count the fibers when I do lateral raises.

I am really cutting up.

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Kind of strange stuff happening. I have been doing 45 minutes of interval cardio training of the bike at works and my weight is plummeting. I am eating the same as before… clean six meals a day, but this is pretty radical. I have lost 10 pounds! My metabolism must be rev’ed out of this world.

I used to wonder why everyone touted the weight loss side of hgh, now I have figured it out. The combination of added cardio and hgh is just melting the fat off me.

Will post pix after my vacation next week as a data point before the gear kicks in.

HGH + added cardio = significant fat burning.

WOW
    did u do any cardio b4 or just very lttle

Quote Originally Posted by prealdeal
    did u do any cardio b4 or just very lttle

I used to do one 45 minutes session a week, now I am doing three or four.

I agree that I am burning more calories, but I am also eating to compensate.

My goal is to maintain or gain and am a surprised as marked changed in metabolic rate.

It is clearly hgh assisted.

I went from 209 to 199 in a week. I don't remember losing weight that fast since college wrestling.

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    Great reading Znak. How is everything going since you started the Test/Deca cycle? Any noticeable changes? ie: mood,sleep,feeling in the gym?
    I am 6 weeks in to my GH cycle(4iu a day split) and about to start a Test E/EQ cycle(first cycle ever) and was wondering how the combo of the GH and anabolics feels?
    I also am keeping a log in the over 30 forum, but it doesnt seem to have entertaining feel of your log. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Fixr
    Great reading Znak. How is everything going since you started the Test/Deca cycle? Any noticeable changes? ie: mood,sleep,feeling in the gym?
    I am 6 weeks in to my GH cycle(4iu a day split) and about to start a Test E/EQ cycle(first cycle ever) and was wondering how the combo of the GH and anabolics feels?
    I also am keeping a log in the over 30 forum, but it doesnt seem to have entertaining feel of your log. Keep it up!
    I am only two weeks into my test cycle, so I am not at that "I can eat broken glass and shit diamonds" phase, but I can definitely feel the strength improving, lot more confident on the last couple reps of my last sets.

I weighed 197, hungry and buck naked this morning. This is the first time in about 5 years that I have been under 200. My pants are getting big in the waist and if I suck it in when I am wearing a suit, my pants go down a couple inches and my cuffs drag.

Not what I was planning on, but I guess I had a little more body fat that I was telling myself I had!

INot what I was planning on, but I guess I had a little more body fat that I was telling myself I had!
    aren't we all

-rodge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information