Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jin vs Hyge....

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    From Jintropin I get sides, always from, day one on feels like something gh-related thingīs happening, like huge water retention from day one, carpaltunnel, smooth big muscle, slight cotton mouth and some drowsiness, maybe from IGF-hypo, slight joint pain, compared to the other stuff itīs more like shooting water, maybe itīs something maybe not.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    From Jintropin I get sides, always from, day one on feels like something gh-related thingīs happening, like huge water retention from day one, carpaltunnel, smooth big muscle, slight cotton mouth and some drowsiness, maybe from IGF-hypo, slight joint pain, compared to the other stuff itīs more like shooting water, maybe itīs something maybe not.
    The difference is nite and day with me...my girlfriend also. I had to drop her dosage after we switched. The crasiest thing is testcular atrophy, since stopping the hyge my balls are so tight and my loads (sorry couldnt come up with anything else ) are half the size also. All my acne also went away, a cosiderable amount. Im saving some of the hyge, sooner or later Im going to get it tested. Im going to post some pics in the member s section to show the difference in my body the last month.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Also Im at 6 ius with pretty bad sides, I was at 8ius with the hyge without a problem, could ride my quad all day, no pain in my hands, now, I shake them out endlesssly trying to get some feeling back.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    Thanks for this thread big...

i'll be going from 6ius Hyge to 5ius Jinos within 1 month and will report back... Big - did you ever do the pregnancy test to see if there is HCG present? If not, I guess I could do it for everyone's benefit...

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hyge I like better imo

cold1 is offline Junior Member
    I'm finishing up my last kit of Hyg and have been unimpressed with the whole experience. It took about a month before I felt any sides, however I did ramp up from 2 IU / ED to 4 IU / ED. over those 4 weeks. This batch seems to take a lot of effort to reconstitute. And lastly the GF has mentioned over the last three weeks or so, that I am producing a noticeably larger volume of semen. These are just one man's opinions but I will be switching to Jins once this kit is done. I'll try to get my doc to run blood and see what my IGF levels are before I switch and then again once I'm on Jins

C/O

qazqaz is offline New Member
    just rejoined here after being gone for a year. i have been researching the shit out of peoples reviews on hyg from various sites. this is the only site that seems to have a large anount of negative experiences. in the past i have done kexing, kefei, and jintropins and just recently ordered a box of hyg so i can see if they are aas strong as some people say, like 4iu=6iu jin, or as unreliable as people here say they are. i will start next week and post my thoughts and result of and igf blood test.

cold1;
    if you think its hcg and making your ejaculate more volumous then just do a pregnancy test. does the powder in the vial disolve imediately or does it take a minute to become completely clear when bac water is added? i know that all the hcg i have done goes into solution instantly while GH takes a little while.

cold1 is offline Junior Member
    It takes about a min to reconstitute my hyg. I’ll pick up a preg test next week and see what the results are. I'm certain that the hyg's are not 100% HCG , but I am beginning to think that they (HYG) are cutting the GH with HCG. Is it enough to trigger a preg test, I don’t know. Again this is all one persons supposition, and should be taken as that.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im on 4ius Hyges a day at the moment working up to 10,i got more sides on Ansonone at this dose,im gonna get a preg test later............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    im on 4ius Hyges a day at the moment working up to 10,i got more sides on Ansonone at this dose,im gonna get a preg test later............
    Me also.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenFloyd
    Thanks for this thread big...

i'll be going from 6ius Hyge to 5ius Jinos within 1 month and will report back... Big - did you ever do the pregnancy test to see if there is HCG present? If not, I guess I could do it for everyone's benefit...
    Today after work.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by cold1
    It takes about a min to reconstitute my hyg. I’ll pick up a preg test next week and see what the results are. I'm certain that the hyg's are not 100% HCG, but I am beginning to think that they (HYG) are cutting the GH with HCG. Is it enough to trigger a preg test, I don’t know. Again this is all one persons supposition, and should be taken as that.
    Thats what I think also.....a mixture.

i am hoping that there is just ome company out there producing fake hygetrop and the the real hygefactory is stil producing legit hgh. it makes sense because when hyg first came out everyone loved it so why wouldnt some chinese lab start producing knock offs when hyg has zero anti counterfeiting measures.
    it all comes done to the fact that if you want 100% comfort that youre getting real gh you have to use jintropin because they are they only ones with any counterfieting tech among all gh. it really is worth the extra 25% increase in cost to use Jin, cause it sucks spending lots of money and continually secong guessing if your gh is worthless.
    i am looking forward to trying hyg and giving my thoughts on it and checking my igf levels. will let all know with an update in a few days.
    by the way this is a great board with a ton of information and opinions with peoples true results on different products and brands. i am impressed

AlwaysCutting12 is offline New Member
    Edited

I agree that the Hyges are not of purity any longer. I am on HRT at 150mg/week of Test Cyp monitored by my endocrinologist, and after switching over to another source and going with Hyges I had to bump up my dose of Arimidex to get rid of the gyno symptoms I started to experience. Weird thing is it worked.... based on that alone something tells me my batch (at the very least) is most likely NOT GH and primarily HCG or some sort of aromatizing drug.

Now I will not say that the Hyge's I got were ALL HCG, as I did gain nearly 20lbs rapidly and have pretty hefty side effects (joint pain, cramps, tightness, increased pump and so on.)

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysCutting12
    Now I will not say that the Hyge's I got were ALL HCG, as I did gain nearly 20lbs rapidly and have pretty hefty side effects (joint pain, cramps, tightness, increased pump and so on.)
    never heard of anyone gain 20lbs rapidly from hgh in conjuction with only a hrt dose of test (wish it was true ) hgh is a very subtle thing that doesn't bring major weight gains esp. on his own.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    never heard of anyone gain 20lbs rapidly from hgh in conjuction with only a hrt dose of test (wish it was true ) hgh is a very subtle thing that doesn't bring major weight gains esp. on his own.

-rodge
    I had recently lost a fair amount of weight though, but it does seem odd that I would bloat up 20lbs in a months time. My whole body looked terribly bloated (and still somewhat does), and towards the end of the day my ankles were gigantic--filled with water all the way up to my thighs.

If GH didn't cause this then I wonder what the hell is in these vials of Hyge's..

alwayscutting,
    the same swollen ankles thing happened to me on generic bluetops from zi****. it was scary how much fluid there was from bottom of my ankle to four or five inches up. i then remembered that morning i had finished off the last 8iu of a vial before a trip. i had previously been on 5iu daily.

fred9 is offline Member
    the hyge is tested ...in exactly one week (28th of april) it will be published..

is it possible to let us know where the hyg came from ie direct from factory, or through a supplier, or through a website. thanks

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Today after work.
    any updates guns?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    any updates guns?
    First Ide like to know this, what does the pregancy test tell me, if theres HCG in it or if its got GH in it? I have the tester right here.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    the hyge is tested ...in exactly one week (28th of april) it will be published..
    From who, I wouldnt believe it if its sent in my manufacturer or a source. All they have to do is send in a hot batch to get good results. The thing is, my first 2 batches seemed pretty potent, but after the HYGE craze subsided seems like potency declined. I want the shitty batch I got tested. If someone could find where to get it tested, I would put money in and maybe open a paypal account where other members can contribute also, I heard its around $1000 us dollars.

Snrf is offline Banned
    The pregnancy test will only tell you if theres HCG present, not if theres GH present...from the sounds of it theres def hcg in them anyway, dodgy buggers!

fred9 is offline Member
    From who, I wouldnt believe it if its sent in my manufacturer or a source. All they have to do is send in a hot batch to get good results. The thing is, my first 2 batches seemed pretty potent, but after the HYGE craze subsided seems like potency declined. I want the shitty batch I got tested. If someone could find where to get it tested, I would put money in and maybe open a paypal account where other members can contribute also, I heard its around $1000 us dollars.
    by me, those people from bodyofscience are testing it...they don't have any interest in it, so they are unbiased...i send a vial to them which is used by Rodge, he didn't liked it if i remember correctly...at least i assume it's the same batch, i bought something like 800iu and Rodge tried one kit from it..and one vial of those 800 did i send to them which has been tested..

i also heard those tests costs a lot, if i remeber correctly it's tested in an university in Germany..

BG
    by me, those people from bodyofscience are testing it...they don't have any interest in it, so they are unbiased...i send a vial to them which is used by Rodge, he didn't liked it if i remember correctly...at least i assume it's the same batch, i bought something like 800iu and Rodge tried one kit from it..and one vial of those 800 did i send to them which has been tested..

i also heard those tests costs a lot, if i remeber correctly it's tested in an university in Germany..
    Ill gladly send them some of mine, Ide bet any amount of $$$ mine is bunk.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    The pregnancy test will only tell you if theres HCG present, not if theres GH present...from the sounds of it theres def hcg in them anyway, dodgy buggers!
    Ok great, thats all I wanted to know , Ill test it now, I have 2 testers.

fred9 is offline Member
    big guns whats ur batch nr...the one i send is 20061024..check:
    http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic...?p=18443#18443

BG
    big guns whats ur batch nr...the one i send is 20061024..check:
    http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic...?p=18443#18443

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Hey Fred

Tested by who?

BG
    Hmmm, I tried it, neither + nor -.

Snrf is offline Banned
    weird, you'd think it'd come up negative at least if nothing registered...

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    weird, you'd think it'd come up negative at least if nothing registered...
    I used about 3iu's, wonder if I should have used more. I should have spent more $$$ on the tester, gonna cost me triple when Im done with 2 vials of gh.

finny is offline Associate Member
    BigGuns, if I'm not mistaken, you're supposed to test yourself, as if you were taken a pregnancy test and not GH - just pretend you're a woman (urine test).

Anyone else confirm this?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by finny
    BigGuns, if I'm not mistaken, you're supposed to test yourself, as if you were taken a pregnancy test and not GH - just pretend you're a woman (urine test).

Anyone else confirm this?
    Do I have to sit and pee??JK Ok, what if Im on test though? Does it test for any hormone or just HCG , Im very confused now.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Do I have to sit and pee??JK Ok, what if Im on test though? Does it test for any hormone or just HCG , Im very confused now.

thats not hard lol............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I'm fairly sure you don't pee on the test, you squirt the suspect GH on the test.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    thats not hard lol............
    Not at all, I even confuse those around me!!

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    batch no: 20061126

we might have to pee on it and squirt some to get a result?

CYP400 is offline Member
    i hear body of science will be an advertising site soon, they will be making money off many labs ,unbiased, think again

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information