Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jin vs Hyge....

Titan1 is offline Member
    Hyge is not generic its branded and i´ve only heard good things about it and that it is better then jintropin which i wasent to impressed with either next time i´ll try some blue tops.

marshall law is offline New Member
    great thread guys. Just recently I was talking to my friend about all the same things you guys have been discussing. I started taking the Hyge in the beginning of January. At first I could barely move due to all of the joint pain and cts. Recently though I barely feel anything except. I have been getting pretty severe signs of gyno that I'm battling with some nolva and letro and pretty bad acne. I would bet anything you guys are right about the hcg . Next batch jino city for me.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall law
    great thread guys. Just recently I was talking to my friend about all the same things you guys have been discussing. I started taking the Hyge in the beginning of January. At first I could barely move due to all of the joint pain and cts. Recently though I barely feel anything except. I have been getting pretty severe signs of gyno that I'm battling with some nolva and letro and pretty bad acne. I would bet anything you guys are right about the hcg. Next batch jino city for me.
    You've got a pm.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

jeepman06 is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys,
    Did you purchase directly from the manufactuer/distributor or from other persons?

Microbrew is offline Member
    From what I've been reading, it seems alot of guys that are complaining about Hyge's, got there kits from a website, not sure of the address though.

Micro

BG
    Mine is from a main source, thats what Im trying to figure out, if you guys could, hit me up where yours came from, try to be as specific, thanks.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

cold1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Mine is from a main source, thats what Im trying to figure out, if you guys could, hit me up where yours came from, try to be as specific, thanks.
    Check your PM's bro

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    just got my 1st shipment of jin today after 3 months of hyg. i had the same feeling about the varied strength, but i felt my 2nd batch was a bit stronger. even if it varied a little bit i dont want to keep taking the hyg. i also had my mother and aunt on the stuff, so if it has hcg in it i dont want them taking it. got it from a main source also. i will chime back in in a week or so.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by cold1
    Check your PM's bro
    Thank you.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiggy
    just got my 1st shipment of jin today after 3 months of hyg. i had the same feeling about the varied strength, but i felt my 2nd batch was a bit stronger. even if it varied a little bit i dont want to keep taking the hyg. i also had my mother and aunt on the stuff, so if it has hcg in it i dont want them taking it. got it from a main source also. i will chime back in in a week or so.
    See if they get acne from it, my girlfriend had it pretty bad, switched to jins and a week later it went away....also she was at 2iu's with no sides, at 1iu now of Jin her hands hurt so bad we had to stop, Im going to try .5 today, 1 week later.

See if they get acne from it, my girlfriend had it pretty bad, switched to jins and a week later it went away....also she was at 2iu's with no sides, at 1iu now of Jin her hands hurt so bad we had to stop, Im going to try .5 today, 1 week later.
    My GF is was also on HYG with me, and she is 33, so acne is a distant memory for her. She had some of the most wicked blemishes on her face after running the GH for 4 months. However, they seem to have gone away during the second month, and she swears her skin is getting better, (less lines, better texture, etc) Now all she complains about is always being hot. She is also on the pill but is wondering about her hormones swinging. I haven't told her about my thoughts on HGC in the Hyg. But I just bought her 2 kits of Jin's and I'll be running some blue tops. She too was running Hyg at 2 iu/day. And one more thing, she is in pretty good shape but hasn't lost an oz of fat in the last 200 IU's.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I love those damn Serono's the best but so damn hard to find.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    fred yopu got them test results as of yet?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

BG
    My GF is was also on HYG with me, and she is 33, so acne is a distant memory for her. She had some of the most wicked blemishes on her face after running the GH for 4 months. However, they seem to have gone away during the second month, and she swears her skin is getting better, (less lines, better texture, etc) Now all she complains about is always being hot. She is also on the pill but is wondering about her hormones swinging. I haven't told her about my thoughts on HGC in the Hyg. But I just bought her 2 kits of Jin's and I'll be running some blue tops. She too was running Hyg at 2 iu/day. And one more thing, she is in pretty good shape but hasn't lost an oz of fat in the last 200 IU's.
    Very interesting, are you going to switch her over to Jins? When I switched my girl from 2iu's of Hgye to 1 of Jin, with in a week her hands hurt so bad we stopped, I just started her back yesterday on.5 of jins, see how that goes. She also got her acne right in the beginning, seemed as though her hormones were way off, like almost what women get with var.
    Last edited by BG; 04-29-2007 at 09:04 AM.

AlwaysCutting12 is offline New Member
    Those who switched from Hyge's over to Jin's, did you experience extreme lethargy from the Hyge's, and was it alleviated after switching to Jins? I only ask as the lethargy from the Hyge's is insane for me.. I feel like I'm constantly run down and identical to being in a severely overtrained state.. Though when I take 2 days off from injects I feel loaded with energy all day long.. I need to know if switching over to Jin's will make a difference here, as I am already running T4 at 200mcg/ED.

Thank you.

Very interesting, are you going to switch her over to Jins? When I switched my girl from 2iu's of Hgye to 1 of Jin, with in a week her hands hurt so bad we stopped, I just started her back yesterday on.5 of jins, see how that goes. She also got her acne right in the beginning, seemed as though her hormones were way off, like almost what women get with var.
    Yeah I ordered a couple of kits and they should be here this week. I let you know if she states there are any changes. I don't want to feed her info and have her act on them because she "thinks" it feels different. Jins v Hyg really doesn't mean a damn thing to her. I'm just worried I was giving her something that may have a fertility drug in it.

C/O

BG
    Yeah I ordered a couple of kits and they should be here this week. I let you know if she states there are any changes. I don't want to feed her info and have her act on them because she "thinks" it feels different. Jins v Hyg really doesn't mean a damn thing to her. I'm just worried I was giving her something that may have a fertility drug in it.

C/O
    Very good, I didnt tell my girlfriend anything either, the her hands cramped so bad she could hardly squeze them. looking foward to seeing how your girl reacts.

Started my Jintropin this afternoon after a few days off of **********s. Dropped 8lbs of water! Now I will dose Jin's at the same 4IU dosing I did Hyges and see what happens.. I took 3 days off Hyges, and coincidingly dropped my water-weight from it to see if Jin's would initiate the same response in myself, as I know many have been dealing with massive edema from the Hyges.

Will update all soon!

GoingPro is offline Junior Member
    This will be interesting. I was so close to buying a ton of the hyge's. Thanks.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Whats the word on the pregnancy tests then Bigguns...? Or Booz?

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    im at a week on the jins, i started right out at 4iu a day since that is where i was at with the hyg. only thing ive noticed is the last few days i feel a little shaky. especially around the chest. ive been stressed out lately anyway. im gonna stop for a few days and if it goes away i will lower my dosage. im going to the doctor regardless next week.

All I can say is I'm going back to Hyge's, just ordered 600ius yesturday. I'm on my second 100iu kit of jins @ 5ius ed and after I finish this kit I'm switching back to Hyge's and see what happens. I was on 1sus every 10days while I was on hyge's and continued to take my Hyge's 1month into my PCT and then switched to Jins. Since the switch I lost 10lbs, strength has dropped and I pretty much lost most of my Vascularity that I got off of Hyge's.

Not taking any test with my jins could be making a big difference also but I upped my Hyge's to 4ius while on PCT and was actually starting to look bigger and feel alot better, pumps and vascularity were awesome. It's ashame that it all started to go down hill the first wk I started jins.

Micro

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Whats the word on the pregnancy tests then Bigguns...? Or Booz?
    I put 4iu's on it, it didnt read + nor - .

jeepman06 is offline Junior Member
    True or false? I read a post on another board that suggested to double your dose ( say 8-10 Iu's) in one shot, and take it right before bed. If you wake up with bad sides ( swelling, stifness, bloating...etc.) the product is legit.
    Can the sides come on that quickly? If so... it would be a good way to test the strengh of a batch of Hyge vs. Jins.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew
    All I can say is I'm going back to Hyge's, just ordered 600ius yesturday. I'm on my second 100iu kit of jins @ 5ius ed and after I finish this kit I'm switching back to Hyge's and see what happens. I was on 1sus every 10days while I was on hyge's and continued to take my Hyge's 1month into my PCT and then switched to Jins. Since the switch I lost 10lbs, strength has dropped and I pretty much lost most of my Vascularity that I got off of Hyge's.

Not taking any test with my jins could be making a big difference also but I upped my Hyge's to 4ius while on PCT and was actually starting to look bigger and feel alot better, pumps and vascularity were awesome. It's ashame that it all started to go down hill the first wk I started jins.

Micro
    Very interesting, but I woul have to think that the sudden weight lose during pct would be because of fallen estrogen levels releasing retained water?? It would be hard to come to any conclusion because of your changing hormone levels, any comparison should be done when blood levels are stable and diet is maintained properly. Thanks for the input, we see if theres a difference. Do you have Jins left? Ide love to see you do it a couple months after pct, when your leveled back out.

BG
    im at a week on the jins, i started right out at 4iu a day since that is where i was at with the hyg. only thing ive noticed is the last few days i feel a little shaky. especially around the chest. ive been stressed out lately anyway. im gonna stop for a few days and if it goes away i will lower my dosage. im going to the doctor regardless next week.
    Good luck with the doctor, let us know how it goes.

Very interesting, but I woul have to think that the sudden weight lose during pct would be because of fallen estrogen levels releasing retained water?? It would be hard to come to any conclusion because of your changing hormone levels, any comparison should be done when blood levels are stable and diet is maintained properly. Thanks for the input, we see if theres a difference. Do you have Jins left? Ide love to see you do it a couple months after pct, when your leveled back out.
    Your right though, I really can't blame the jins for anything. I was on alittle test with the hyge's and started the jins half way through my PCT.

I going to run another 100ius of jins 5ius ed until I get my hyge's and then I'll start them and see what happens. I'm not going on another for atleast acouple months

Micro

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew
    Your right though, I really can't blame the jins for anything. I was on alittle test with the hyge's and started the jins half way through my PCT.

I going to run another 100ius of jins 5ius ed until I get my hyge's and then I'll start them and see what happens. I'm not going on another for atleast acouple months

Micro
    Cool , we will see how things pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysCutting12
    Started my Jintropin this afternoon after a few days off of **********s. Dropped 8lbs of water! Now I will dose Jin's at the same 4IU dosing I did Hyges and see what happens.. I took 3 days off Hyges, and coincidingly dropped my water-weight from it to see if Jin's would initiate the same response in myself, as I know many have been dealing with massive edema from the Hyges.

Will update all soon!
    Well its been 5 days on 4iu's of Jin, and only today am I noticing water retention/nipple sensitivity as I was on the Hyge's.. A little numbness now and then, no lethargy etc. I am not really feeling much of anything to be honest, other than that it feels like the Hyge's were stronger in terms of what side effects noticed (lethargy, bloating, CTS, numbness and so forth).
    My batch of Jin is authentic and from a reputable supplier, so really as stated I think my batch of Hygetr opin is stronger iu for iu... more time will tell for sure though.
    Last edited by AlwaysCutting12; 05-08-2007 at 06:36 PM.

BG
    Well its been 5 days on 4iu's of Jin, and only today am I noticing water retention/nipple sensitivity as I was on the Hyge's.. A little numbness now and then, no lethargy etc. I am not really feeling much of anything to be honest, other than that it feels like the Hyge's were stronger in terms of what side effects noticed (lethargy, bloating, CTS, numbness and so forth).
    My batch of Jin is authentic and from a reputable supplier, so really as stated I think my batch of Hygetr opin is stronger iu for iu... more time will tell for sure though.
    Thanks for the update, lets see in another week.

bi-bodybuilder is offline New Member
    Will somatrophin make a penis grow???

Of further note, these past 2 days I have been so damn lethargic once again, and today the water retention is a little more prevelant. Having trouble keeping my eyes open often times, as was the case prior. I wish there were some way to alleviate this insane fatigue.. I am already running T4 and T3 dosed respectively, have tried stimulants, etc. but it seems to linger despite this. I am constantly hungry.. and eating.. Anywho, further updates will be given as needed..

BG
    Of further note, these past 2 days I have been so damn lethargic once again, and today the water retention is a little more prevelant. Having trouble keeping my eyes open often times, as was the case prior. I wish there were some way to alleviate this insane fatigue.. I am already running T4 and T3 dosed respectively, have tried stimulants, etc. but it seems to linger despite this. I am constantly hungry.. and eating.. Anywho, further updates will be given as needed..
    My girlfriend and I are having the same problem, I had to sit out side of my job and sleep for an hour. I get 6-8 hours sleep and Im still tired. I just dropped down to 4iu's to see if it makes a difference , then try to work my way back up slowly.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    When using the preg test the results should register right away. I tested my Jinos last time just for the hell of it and it came up negative with 1iu.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    When using the preg test the results should register right away. I tested my Jinos last time just for the hell of it and it came up negative with 1iu.
    Really, how much did you spend on the tester, I cheaped out and got the 2 for fifteen deal, some lady was eye balling me when I was looking at them, I got all jammed up. You know what, Im going to check my Jins, I dont think Booz Hyge registered either when he tested.

Billytk03z is offline Member
    i have been on hyge for over 4 months at 4iu and I have yet to feel any side effects such as cts, numbness, etc.... only for approximately 1 week during my 4 months of use did i have a feeling of cts, tightness (happened in about month 2) since then nothing... I do however have under eye bags (edema) that developed right around the time that I started the hyge.... I had my igf levels checked after about 2 months of use and I had no increase, infact my igf-1 levels registered as lower than baseline when before I started.... how is that possible.... i ordered mine from a main source aswell..... I guess for right now I am gonna quit using hyges and see how I feel.... I still have a 1 1/2 kits left...

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I just started my blue tops, but after reading this thread and others, I may pick up a few kits of jin today. It seems that at least with jins you know what you are getting. I did the prego test on my blue tops and instantly came back negative. I'm pretty sure it's legit. On day 3 now, is it possible to be feeling some effects already? I mean, yesterday I took a nap for 3 hours and it was the best nap anyone alive has ever had. I never take naps normally.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Really, how much did you spend on the tester, I cheaped out and got the 2 for fifteen deal, some lady was eye balling me when I was looking at them, I got all jammed up. You know what, Im going to check my Jins, I dont think Booz Hyge registered either when he tested.

I grabbed the 18 dollar one! I think it was EPT if I'm not mistaken. I also had HCG at my house and used it on the other one and it came up positive right away.

Check your pm's btw

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    made the switch today from 8ius hyge to 10ius jintropin (goign forward 10iu EOD). major non-psychosomatic lethargy and i had a full night's sleep last night... i am feeling good. Noticed the jins didn't "instantly reconstitute" like the most of the hyge's powder... we will see.

stone14 is offline Junior Member
    just wondering is hyge a UG? like blue tops?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information