Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jin vs Hyge....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    i have been on hyge for over 4 months at 4iu and I have yet to feel any side effects such as cts, numbness, etc.... only for approximately 1 week during my 4 months of use did i have a feeling of cts, tightness (happened in about month 2) since then nothing... I do however have under eye bags (edema) that developed right around the time that I started the hyge.... I had my igf levels checked after about 2 months of use and I had no increase, infact my igf-1 levels registered as lower than baseline when before I started.... how is that possible.... i ordered mine from a main source aswell..... I guess for right now I am gonna quit using hyges and see how I feel.... I still have a 1 1/2 kits left...
    Hit me with a pm with what source you got them from, Ive narrowed the bad hyge down to 2 sources.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by stone14
    just wondering is hyge a UG? like blue tops?
    Generic yes.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenFloyd
    made the switch today from 8ius hyge to 10ius jintropin (goign forward 10iu EOD). major non-psychosomatic lethargy and i had a full night's sleep last night... i am feeling good. Noticed the jins didn't "instantly reconstitute" like the most of the hyge's powder... we will see.
    Let us know if theres any difference in sides and try to keep your diet just like with the hyges so we can see if theres a BF decrease.

AlwaysCutting12 is offline New Member
    Another brief update:

Weight has been dropping fast lately, and in fact my total bodyweight is down nearly 12lbs total since ending my run with the Hyge's. Side effect-wise I still don't seem to be feeling the Jin's as I did the Hyge's--CTS is gone, overall bloating is much, much less and numbness has once again diminished.
    My dosing for Jintropin is exactly the same as that of which I ran my Hyge's at. I will be going in for bloodwork in a few days to check various organ functions, and will also include an IGF-1 test to see where my levels lie with Jintropin in my system currently.... It would have been interesting to have done a test on Hyge's as well to compare, but it's no biggie.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysCutting12
    Another brief update:

Weight has been dropping fast lately, and in fact my total bodyweight is down nearly 12lbs total since ending my run with the Hyge's. Side effect-wise I still don't seem to be feeling the Jin's as I did the Hyge's--CTS is gone, overall bloating is much, much less and numbness has once again diminished.
    My dosing for Jintropin is exactly the same as that of which I ran my Hyge's at. I will be going in for bloodwork in a few days to check various organ functions, and will also include an IGF-1 test to see where my levels lie with Jintropin in my system currently.... It would have been interesting to have done a test on Hyge's as well to compare, but it's no biggie.
    Cant wait to see what your levels are, on 8iu's of jin I was 610.

Microbrew is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysCutting12
    Another brief update:

ame

Same exact thing that happen to me when I switch to Jins, lost 10lbs, no tightness in hands anymore, lost strength and pump I was getting in the gym. All I can say is I don't feel like I'm on anything, I'm starting to get my pump back because I started taking creatine.

Micro

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Cant wait to see what your levels are, on 8iu's of jin I was 610.
    Big Guns check your pm's

krigby is offline Junior Member

acne

Ive been following this thread all the way as I am on 4 ius Hyge daily. I dont have any bloat, a little swelling in the hands, for the first month had mad lethargy, but my problem is acne. Since I started, I have been getting bad acne, not on my face but on my chest, back, and waistline. Its not just regular acne either, its deep inside and I cant ever pop them. Anyone else have this? I
    was on 4 ius of Fit before and never had this. what can I do? Does it mean something is wrong with my GH? Any help is appreciated....

CYP400 is offline Member
    acne should not be happening on any hgh

krigby is offline Junior Member
    thats what I was thinkin... There were some other members on this thread claiming the same thing, what is the cause? Did it go away or did everyone just change brands?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by krigby
    thats what I was thinkin... There were some other members on this thread claiming the same thing, what is the cause? Did it go away or did everyone just change brands?
    I think its because theres hcg in it, that will make your natural hpta flutuate causing acne. I had the same acne while on hyge that I did when I used hcg throughout cycles, stopped the hcg, went away, stopped the hyge, went away with in a week.

CYP400 is offline Member
    take lh surge test or home pregnancy test to see if you are excreting lh or if you get a positive on the pregnancy test, if you do, there is hcg in there

LOUIEB84 is offline New Member
    Can someone PM me (as i was told i don't have that privledge yet) as there was a banner on here the other day promoting HGH so i responded and i got an email from a guy in China stating he has jintropin. Wasnt sure if you guys had info on that.
    Thanks

epicmass is offline New Member

be careful...

Quote Originally Posted by LOUIEB84
    Can someone PM me (as i was told i don't have that privledge yet) as there was a banner on here the other day promoting HGH so i responded and i got an email from a guy in China stating he has jintropin. Wasnt sure if you guys had info on that.
    Thanks
    i heard there are lots of fake jintropin, be sure you can get genuine one

mamta is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Generic yes.

FYI hyge.... is branded

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamta
    FYI hyge.... is branded
    yeah...but imo they made a major dive in quality. at first i was more then satisfied with them but the new batches are imo in the same league as blue-tops...garbage.

-rodge

mamta is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    yeah...but imo they made a major dive in quality. at first i was more then satisfied with them but the new batches are imo in the same league as blue-tops...garbage.

-rodge

yes bro that is ur personal opionion.. there are others who feel otherwise.
    and that goes for blue tops too..

CYP400 is offline Member
    hyg did take a dive in quality, there are many many people that feel that way

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    anybody compared the getr to the hyg i was going to switch to the hyg but after reading these i dont no now

X-Large is offline New Member
    I also wanted to try Hyge but after this im thinking maybe its best to stick to Jino or maybe Blue tops...

Quote Originally Posted by X-Large
    I also wanted to try Hyge but after this im thinking maybe its best to stick to Jino or maybe Blue tops...
    better stick to jino's. can't go wrong with them.

-rodge

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    hype surrounding hgh brands is like a rollercoaster

well excluding the top shelf stuff....

Pensilneck is offline Associate Member
    My friend just run the latest padge of Hyge and he said that they are even better than Jinos..
    He order Hyge straight from the manufactor

fred9 is offline Member
    the new hyge has just like jin also a security seal...some people like them some dont...same counts for jin

better stick with pharma grade if you want to be sure..

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    better stick with pharma grade if you want to be sure..
    that would be great...and...expensive

alles goed klaas? lang niks meer gehoord...

-rodge

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information