Quote Originally Posted by Omnivus
If the Police caught them, make sure you get a hard case going against them. Don't ever drop the charges, and in fact push for the worst they can get. This is the kind of shit that is wrong with the world today. Too many cowards. And by that I mean them, not you.

Three against one for no reason at all is just cowardly. Two things I hate most in this world is cowards and thieves. Now that the Police have them, make sure you get a lawyer and press the hardest fkn charges you can against them. Three people attacking you and doing the damage they did is attempted murder. Something that brutal with such brutal results could have easily ended in death.

As some previous posters have stated, the right form/strike to particular points on the human body can be instantly fatal. People see bar fights on TV with guys getting hit with bottles on the head, but did you know that a normal beer bottle across your head is highly likely to kill you if it lands right? I'm not going to go start blaming television, but something is definitely wrong with this world when three idiots jump a dude (who seems very cool) for no reason at all.

Best of luck to you bro, and don't drop this case for anything. Make them suffer 100 times over.
Thanks for your support bro!! I really appreciate that.
I won't drop this case for anything. I have done everything to put them in the worst situation possible. They're going to the court on the 4th of may and apparently they are well known by the authorities. We'll see what happens.

In the mean time, I am really pissed. I lost a lot of hard gained muslce as I can't train legs. However Idecided to take IGF-1 in the hope thatit will help with the bone healing. And from what my doc said, I am recovering pretty quickly. I am sure that the IGF-1, low dosage of Dbol and 1 gallon of milk a day help. IGF and Dbol are known for increasing bone density as well as total calcium in the body (Dbol).
My doctor after a week said I would have to keep the cast 6 weeks minimum, and it could be extended to 12. I went for a X-ray to check the healing. Andnow it became 6 weeks maximum. BasicallyI have3 weeks left.
I will keep you posted but it seems that IGF/Dbol combo as well as the mental strenght to be back inthe gym helped a lot

Take care guys and thanks for all your support and advice!!