Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's really not to hard to stay lean after you stop the GH if your diet is clean. I don't even eat all that clean and I haven't put on much fat.

biggunSC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    The long ester in cyp is active for 2 weeks but that doesn't mean the blood levels will stay up. The whole idea is to keep them stable. He's just giving you doses for libido. Tell the doc your concerned about it and maybe he'll put you on smaller more frequent injects. Every 5-6 days would be good. Twice a week would be ideal. As far as the GH goes, any time in the morning would be better than before bed.
    Hey Jerseyboy, I wanted to pass on to you my lab work results
    IGF-1 was:127ng/mL The range is: 101.0-267.0ng/mL

So I think that I'm pretty much on the low side from what I'm reading from the lab report. So maybe thats why the Doctor was having me Shoot before going to bed.

Those are your results while on therapy and they're still on the low side? If he was trying to mimic your body's natural GH bursts then that would make alot of sense to shoot right before bed. there is supposedly 8 to 12 bursts a day, 2-3 hours apart totalling an average of .5mg with the biggest burst 2-3 hours into REM sleep. I'm guessing that would be a healthy male. Production decreases after the age of 30.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 01-25-2008 at 08:53 PM.

biggunSC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    Those are your results while on therapy and they're still on the low side? If he was trying to mimic your body's natural GH bursts then that would make alot of sense to shoot right before bed. there is supposedly 8 to 12 bursts a day, 2-3 hours apart totalling an average of .5mg with the biggest burst 2-3 hours into REM sleep. I'm guessing that would be a healthy male. Production decreases after the age of 30.
    Those lab results were at the start of the therapy Sept 1st, we have not had any followup lab work as of yet that will be done March 6th at the end of the 6 month cycle. I going to go ahead and make my own call an up my injections to .02iu 5/2 until March 6th.I have the gear to do so. At that time I'm going to ask a lot of questions. At the start of this I had no clue as to what was going on, but I feel now after reading these various fourms I can some what talk like I know whats going on. Thanks again.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by __DevilDog__ View Post
    alrite guys, so i am on week 20 now, at 30 iu a week, i was at 50 iu before, before, but i been down on money lately.

God in heaven bro, that is a lot of hgh. How much mass have you put on?

For the record, could you post on one page:

Calories per day (and make up protein/carb/fat)
    Post a typical day's meals
    Work- out per week (post a typical work out and your split)
    Protocol- how much hgh and when in the day
    Gear protocol.

I would really like to figure this out. Something is not adding up. All kidding aside, are you sucking down soda or eating candy?

You have my attention.

That's really not that much GH. Maybe a little more than the norm here on AR. I was running 10iu's ED for months. It was the only thing that was out of the ordinary for one of my cycles and I got up to 210 pounds for the first time in my life. I looked better though once I leaned out and was down to 200-205.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information