Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Can i get a little critque on this hgh/slin cycle.(Kinda long)

Hey guys any help is welcomed. Im gonna be building up the slin to bout maybe 10 iu's not sure yet but every week i might move it up one IU.

Note: this is just diet with basic info just the protein and carbs im getting the fats from the olive oil i'd be using with the pasta. I'll be subbing the rice cakes with potato's. I use the tomato basil rice cakes to snack on if im hungry.

8 egg whites protein-25g
    1/2 cup oatmeal carbs-40g
    Shake protein-25g

1 can tuna protein-25g
    3 rice cakes carbs 27g

1 chicken breast protein-40g
    2 cups pasta/rice carbs-80g

Gym

Carb drink (40g)

2 cups pasta/rice carbs-80g

1-1/2 cups pasta/rice carbs-60g

Protein shake protein-25g

What im taking is

100mg + 50mg of prop and test e.o.d.
    Takeing 4IU'S of GH e.d.

on question i got is i'm starting by taking 4IU's of gym right after my workout then i have the carb drink and do 30mins of walking. Is that ok???

I was reading how if u do 1-2IU's of slin per meal that can help out alot also but im still reading on that.

I have done gh and slin before but i was doing ton's of slin so this time im trying to keep my lean base just put on lots of lean mass. Taking the gh for 125 days switching the fina to deca later on.

Thanks and so for writing so much just trying to include everything. Diet's pretty clean seems to work, training 6days, sun off which would include some cheating.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When using insulin , don't increase the dose weekly, daily etc, increase the dose when you feel it is safe to do so.

As for the oil you are using, I would probably use flasxeed oil so this way you are getting all the essential fatty acids.

Try and keep your protein intake high, and ensure there is enough carbs in your system to fight hypo, but not too much as any excess carbs will be stored as fat.

I am not going to comment too much on your diet as everyone has their own way of eating, but if you want more advice on your diet visit our diet forum.

I defenitely wouldn't be doing anything too physical post insulin, so cardio after your insulin injection is a big NO NO. It seem that you are not too familiar with how to use insulin, and luckly for you we have plenty of info about insulin use here so do a bit of research and make sure you know insulin inside and out before use. If you are currently following a cardio schedule, I would do cardio when insulin isn't active. I would usually do my cardio in the AM, and train and take my slin in the PM.

I have never been a high believer in taking insulin anymore than once per day. Taking insulin with every meal will only lead to fat storage. Stick with using slin PWO only as that's when insulin is mostly beneficial.

DIET FORUM: http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

All the best.

-Gear

dovedescent is offline Associate Member
    good stuff

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    Thx bro, i've never done the slin post workout before cardio normally i wouldn't do the cardio. But thx for the advise, i'll stick to doing a little cardio in the morn and then the workout at night with the slin post workout and the gh. Thx again.... Time to go read up some more

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a problem, good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information