Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Great responses by DevlDog and Nark!

That's is all

bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
    So your never gonna die??/

everybody dies!!

you know something the rest of us dont,please share!!!!

..hey you didn't came here to screw the world..we all post hear to learn and share our's experience...if somebody it is not agree with what are you doing you don't call him this way i am a gentelman,and i know to talk nice...that's how i was raised,not Brooklyn-style

if you read carefuly i have posted here that a guy from russia,a so called "guru" which pretend that have trained a lot of pros,pretend that he use 60ui when preparing for a show.and that he has used up till 100ui/day.and also he pretend that we don't know what are the real doses behind today's bodybuilding monsters...i would like to hear GEAR'S opinion about your's advice and experience..because he have told that nowhone use that much insulin ...and in my opinion IT IS NOT ALL BY BEING HUGE...milions maybe are big guys,even some of them which don't do sports,IT IS ALL ABOUT BEING BIG&RIPPED.you say about you in that photo...it didn't impress me at all...show us a photo with you naked and then maybe
    you will have our's attention and respect...to see if you take so large amounts into you for something or you are only destroy your's health with that....that's all i wanted to say for you...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy View Post

...show us a photo with you naked
    SO NOW YOU WANT TO SEE ME NAKED??

i THINK YOU ARE ON THE WRONG BOARD FOR THAT KIND OF STUFF!!!!

I think you have understand what i have wanted to say..my english it is not so good,and i can express exactly what i want to say every time...show us then a photo with you without t-shirt then...common if you are so good and still kickin

I think you have understand what i have wanted to say..my english it is not so good,and i can express exactly what i want to say every time...show us then a photo with you without t-shirt then...common if you are so good and still kickin
    look in the member photo section cuz,theres plenty of pics with out my shirt on some at 275 when dieting and some at 292 when bulking with waist no bigger the 36".....

im not here to impress YOU!

but you will never see that size as long as you live so you just need to STFU already!

mick86 is offline Member
    DEVLDOG personally I appreciate your honesty about your usage. Too many big guys just down play their dosages or deny using at all, lol. As for your lack of results from Insulin I theorise that either you just have a low sensitivity to Insulin or that as you were already so big to start with your gains were less than a smaller built athlete could expect to see. While I may not necessarily wish to dose Test as highly as you have indicated that you take it, It's interesting to know that it can be taken at such quantity's without immediate or severe visible side effects (I still would worry about your long term organ health).

bogdan84uzy as for your posts they seem a little strange. As for your initial question there are other threads on the forum that explain that unlike Test usage, Insulin use does not cause a negative feedback loop. There are also threads explaining that there is no conclusive evidence of long term side effects from Insulin use.

As for your questions about the coach/guru his claims are rubbish, why not just leave it at that.

As for your issue with DEVLDOG while I share your view that his dosages and cycle durations are beyond that which I would be personally willing to apply myself, there is no problem with him sharing his experience. I think that there would have to be some degree of damage being caused by such high dosages or long cycles but its his body so he should be free to do with it as he wishes imo.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    ^^Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    DEVLDOG personally I appreciate your honesty about your usage. Too many big guys just down play their dosages or deny using at all, lol. As for your lack of results from Insulin I theorise that either you just have a low sensitivity to Insulin or that as you were already so big to start with your gains were less than a smaller built athlete could expect to see. While I may not necessarily wish to dose Test as highly as you have indicated that you take it, It's interesting to know that it can be taken at such quantity's without immediate or severe visible side effects (I still would worry about your long term organ health).

bogdan84uzy as for your posts they seem a little strange. As for your initial question there are other threads on the forum that explain that unlike Test usage, Insulin use does not cause a negative feedback loop. There are also threads explaining that there is no conclusive evidence of long term side effects from Insulin use.

As for your questions about the coach/guru his claims are rubbish, why not just leave it at that.

As for your issue with DEVLDOG while I share your view that his dosages and cycle durations are beyond that which I would be personally willing to apply myself, there is no problem with him sharing his experience. I think that there would have to be some degree of damage being caused by such high dosages or long cycles but its his body so he should be free to do with it as he wishes imo.
    yes..that's the only thing that i was seing about it's experience-that i wouldn't recomand to anywhone insulin for such long time...that's all!!why you have use then insulin for 17months straight if you were disapointed with the results??i would like to hear GEAR'S opinon about "17months straight" use of insulin...

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post

Good post brotha!

all I can do is share my experiences and hope it helps clear up any misconceptions some ppl have and maybe save them alot of time and $$

I have had had the oppertunities to train and be friends with several pro Bodybuilders over the yrs, 2 of which I stated before stepped on stage at the 92 olympia and placed higher then Ron Colman that yr,while information on gear has evolved since then.I was privleged to know first hand what kind of dosages these guys were on,I pale in comparison,thats all I can say.

I have used my body as a guinnea pig over the yrs,to this day at age 38 I am as healthy as a horse,waiting on the biirth of my 5th kid and no signs of any lasting damage,infact the only things i ever encountered,was gyno which I had surgery and had the gland removed entirely about 3 yrs ago,some hypertension while on high doseages and thats it,

my info is just that,info,take it or leave it,like it or not,im posting the truth here,I dont see no reason to lie and say I only run 250mg of primo and some var for 10 weeks a yr like you will read in all then BB mags,its all BS!!

Goodluck to everyone on this board were all infected with the same disease!!

lo..yes true!!we are all infected with the same disease!!no doubt!!if you have use it this way and you haven't had any side-effects-good for you then...but i bet that not all the ppl will tolerate such duration or huge doses...anywhey why you don't compete??you are doing bodybuilding only for fun??i have nothing with you...and if you pretend that you know the real doses from the background of today's monsters..pls share with us...

lo..yes true!!we are all infected with the same disease!!no doubt!!if you have use it this way and you haven't had any side-effects-good for you then...but i bet that not all the ppl will tolerate such duration or huge doses...anywhey why you don't compete??you are doing bodybuilding only for fun??i have nothing with you...and if you pretend that you know the real doses from the background of today's monsters..pls share with us...
    compete? no,I dont even like to take my shirt off at the beach,even at 292lbs I feel small.....yeah,i know,i got problems but i could be the biggest mofo on the beach,not in my mind.
    training is just force of habit now,i feel guilty if i dont,been doing it since i was `14yrs old

as for pro dosages,put it this way,back in the late 80's and early 90's gear was so easy to get, doctors back then would write scipts for it, we would do whatever we could get. the two guys that went to the olympia i speak of had a trainer who was also a Dr who also managed them.the shit they would get back then would cost $15k a month to do now 1g of test a day was the norm along with everything else under the sun.narcs were part of the menu too. being a pro bodybuilder doesnt mean being healthy,thats for damn sure..

1000mgs of testosterone /day???i have heard about those kind of doses in some dan duchain's referience,but i didn't believe them then...it is posibble..look only at recent photo or video with MR.HOLYWOOD LEVRONE...i think he is 90pounds lighter...he looks like BS.and what great bodybuilder he was...i think this huge diference come yes from HUGE doses,i agree with you,no doubttell us more about what your's friend who were competing have done(cycles,doses)..just for info!!!

Blog Entries
    yes..that's the only thing that i was seing about it's experience-that i wouldn't recomand to anywhone insulin for such long time...that's all!!why you have use then insulin for 17months straight if you were disapointed with the results??i would like to hear GEAR'S opinon about "17months straight" use of insulin...
    Where did he 'recommend' it?

DD came here and gave his personal experience with the compound... as well as his opinion on the notion that the pancreatic cells down-regulate.

You are the person getting your panties in a bunch over his opinion and experience... admittedly having NONE of your own.

and if you pretend that you know the real doses from the background of today's monsters..pls share with us...
    You have an offensive posting persona... and totally the wrong attitude to be asking questions.

-CNS

you are his's lawyer?lol...i am agree with him on some aspects,bu not in all because i have mine...i want it to hear from you if you know more..you are not posting any info just traing to judge in a way or another...but not in a constructive way..SO IF YOU REALY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I AM READY TO HEAR...

Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    Where did he 'recommend' it?

DD came here and gave his personal experience with the compound... as well as his opinion on the notion that the pancreatic cells down-regulate.

You are the person getting your panties in a bunch over his opinion and experience... admittedly having NONE of your own.

You have an offensive posting persona... and totally the wrong attitude to be asking questions.

-CNS
    I actually took that as his english isnt great and just choose the wrong word there.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

this thread has strayed from its course,im finished here,if I want to argue i will call one of my ex wives..haha

good looking out though bro,appreciate it

Blog Entries
    you are his's lawyer?lol...i am agree with him on some aspects,bu not in all because i have mine...i want it to hear from you if you know more..you are not posting any info just traing to judge in a way or another...but not in a constructive way..SO IF YOU REALY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I AM READY TO HEAR...
    Clearly you are not.

I posted my experience, which i must say is extensive, on the first page.

If you would post less and read more you would not be skipping over pertinent information.

-CNS

instead of fighting each others,you can post your's experience with insulin thru PCT and if you have used slin with succes for bulking??how much have you gained for insulin+shakes onyl???some say that insulin will puts on you fastest as anything,others were disapointed...what's your's truth??

instead of fighting each others,you can post your's experience with insulin thru PCT and if you have used slin with succes for bulking??how much have you gained for insulin+shakes onyl???some say that insulin will puts on you fastest as anything,others were disapointed...what's your's truth??
    Hey tooth pick? You want to start some sh*t with me too? Look at my profile picture.
    That's ME, then lets look at you in your avatar.WOW, you're huge..NOT!

I back everything Ddog has to say. I've known him for years!

You'd drop dead right in front of your comp screen if I posted what I've done to get like I look.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    Hey tooth pick? You want to start some sh*t with me too? then lets look at you in your avatar.WOW
    LOL, I thought he got a picture some how of me when I was 14 and used it for his avatar. Ill be hitting him up later for some cycle and slin advice.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    LOL, I thought he got a picture some how of me when I was 14 and used it for his avatar. Ill be hitting him up later for some cycle and slin advice.

Bwahhahahahahahahahahahahaa

Hey tooth pick? You want to start some sh*t with me too? Look at my profile picture.
    That's ME, then lets look at you in your avatar.WOW, you're huge..NOT!

I back everything Ddog has to say. I've known him for years!

You'd drop dead right in front of your comp screen if I posted what I've done to get like I look.
    man..you have a big problem!!lol..lol..i am not huge at all,i am a fitness competitor not bodybuilder,but also i don't put on my body all the things that you pretend that i will be drop dead in front of my computer if i will hear what you use...and that's something to be proud???if you say i am 130kgs and i haven't take any steroids in my life...yeah you have my respect then...but till then...tes i have looked at your's avatar!!WHAT YOU SEE SO IMPRESIVE??what are so great about those legs
    LOOK!!the trainer from my gym has 1,85cm and 125kg of muscles..he is from the country..and before he was coming to the town,he had never do any sport at all,but he has back then 100kgs also-muscle-not fat...without doing any sport or taking something...also he is a very poor guy..and now the only things tat he has take it is some cheap creatin and aminos.now because he works at the gym he has more money ta take good food-like i have said-he was very poor!!!and about steroids-you will say that he not tell us,but in my town there isn't any dealer,and in anoter town he haven't conection,and first time when i have said about them he didn't know what that was...first time he was very afraid to get even creatin...ARE YOU GET IT NOW???i am very calm when i talk with you or anybody,i am not so angry AND nervous...maybe...ROID RAGE ???who knows...lol
    so..you don't imprese me at all with your's look especialy that it is obtain with things that that i will be drop dead in front of my computer if i will hear what you use...lol..and that's how are you tring to say about your self how great you are..
    i hope i will take some pictures with that guy to see the diference between you(full of drugs) and him totaly naturaly..so-stay cool

pls post...i want to drop dead in front of my pc when i will see how many B...t you use and still you haven't reach 100kgs or how much??the guy i was talking about it is truly HUGE compared to you

thunderin is offline Member
    If you ask for advice Bogdan, be mature enough to accept it in a polite and educated manner whether it's what you want to hear not.

Since we are going to tell how it really is, I'll comment.

Some of my best gains ever came from running 3+grams of test per week with 15-20iu's of rHGH and 40-50iu's of slin ed. Did my bf % increase? Hell yes, but I was able to stay under 15% and process more protein and carbs than ever before in my life. And contrary to what many believe, that is not a heavy cycle in many circles. And, my 4th baby is on the way.

Mind you, 2g of test ed is not unheard of, a close training partner and top 3 competitor in the Jr. nationals told me that in the late 90's 50iu's+ of slin ed was commonplace bulking preparation.

Both parents are diabetics, and I am healthy as can be.

***Thunderin is a fictional character, and I am simply his alter-ego. We do not condone nor promote the use of any illegal substances anywhere. This and all Thunderin threads are strictly for entertainment purposes only and should not be followed nor recommended by anyone.***

hey..thanks for your's knowledge share...read carfuly what i have write and what the other guy have write and in what manneryou will see then who it is raised in the ghetto and who it is a gentelman...i want as lot as info i can get,but from ppl who are educated enought and know how to talk and they are not acting like a punk from brooklyn..that's my point...

DEVLDOG Should be applauded and not have to try and explain himself. I for one appreciate his post on his dosages and length of cycles of both aas and slin it gives a insight across the board from low doses (Which is easily researchable as a lot of users share their experiences with low doses) to high doses (which information is not as easily available people are not willing to share this info and also not as many people take high doses such as the ones devldog has stated).

Blog Entries
    hey..thanks for your's knowledge share...read carfuly what i have write and what the other guy have write and in what manneryou will see then who it is raised in the ghetto and who it is a gentelman...i want as lot as info i can get,but from ppl who are educated enought and know how to talk and they are not acting like a punk from brooklyn..that's my point...
    You are clearly racist.

Thankfully, ergogenic drugs know no colours.

My advice to you stands: Read more, post less.

Nothing is worse than willful ignorance...Nothing outside of feigned competence coupled with willful ignorance that is.

Peace.

-C

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post

My advice to you stands: Read more, post less.

Nothing is worse than willful ignorance.

-C
    Sound advice.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

pls post...i want to drop dead in front of my pc when i will see how many B...t you use and still you haven't reach 100kgs or how much??the guy i was talking about it is truly HUGE compared to you
    Oh really. I'm 239 in my pictures. It was a warm up show, for one 3 week later where I was 230 shredded. I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall.

Small? ROFL....YOU ARE SMALL, actually you look like you never lifted a weight in your life. You should be ashamed of yourself!

You are small, pathetic and, arrogant as hell. When you shave in the morning, does the temptation to cut your pathetic throat ever run across your mind, tooth pick boy?

so..you don't imprese me at all with your's look especialy that it is obtain with things
    Jealousy is a b*itch, isn't it tooth pick boy? I did that on very modest genetics. Hard work, follow the diet every day and training my ass off.
    I never once said I had a pro physique, Far from it, but you on the othr hand are just a jealous little boy with the physique of a 12 yr old. ROFL

Jealousy is a b*itch, isn't it tooth pick boy? I did that on very modest genetics. Hard work, follow the diet every day and training my ass off.
    I never once said I had a pro physique, Far from it, but you on the othr hand are just a jealous little boy with the physique of a 12 yr old. ROFL

BG
    1st-i am not huge at all,i am a fitness competitor not bodybuilder,

2nd-the trainer from my gym has 1,85cm and 125kg of muscles..he is from the country
    1st- Dont let me catch you at the New York Pro up there doing back flips with those women in the fitness comp, I'll tell them your a boy !!!!!!!

2nd-Ya we all know somebody bigger, I have a actual "ghetto" friend thats 6'4" and 317 naturally, but were all not blessed like that. We play the cards were delt, If I were you I would fold !

mick86 is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    1st- Dont let me catch you at the New York Pro up there doing back flips with those women in the fitness comp, I'll tell them your a boy !!!!!!!

2nd-Ya we all know somebody bigger, I have a actual "ghetto" friend thats 6'4" and 317 naturally, but were all not blessed like that. We play the cards were delt, If I were you I would fold !

binder is offline Member
    hahaha, wow, men's fitness competitions huh? what will they think of next.

probably not a good idea to lie on a forum that has competitive athletes on it. we kind of know the game.....especially the difference between a male and female sport.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    male fitness competitions.........wow that just made my day......im smiling ear to ear....
    ha ha ha ha ha ha

how much you can gain from a 4weeks cycle with insulin only??if you follow corect diet???

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    how much you can gain from a 4weeks cycle with insulin only??if you follow corect diet???
    Nothing. Insulin alone won't deliver much (if any) strength and weight gains. It's only good for recovery.

-Gear

so why all the people told that it is the most powerfull anabolic hormon????

how about the this:
    "used properly insulin can put mass faster than anything on this world...used improperly insulin will kill you"????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Nothing. Insulin alone won't deliver much (if any) strength and weight gains. It's only good for recovery.

-Gear
    I have to disagree here.

We've disagreed about insulin a number of times in the past on this particular point.

Recovery is related to strength gains.

Rather, recovery facilitates strength gains.

To say that a compound is great for recovery, while preceding said statement with an opinion which states the contrary is ass-backwards.

...No offense intended.

For me personally insulin positively affected strength.

While cutting it allowed me to continue to gain strength... despite the extreme caloric deficit utilized at that particular time.

-CNS

i have heard that it is the most dangerous thing to use it when cutting??how you can control hypoglicemia if you use almost no carbo??tell me your's way of using slin for cutting...thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information