Chiselled is offline Junior Member

Smile IGF-1 LR3 what to mix with to last longer and info from pharmacy

HI guys been looking everywhere for the correct way to mix. I have the blue top IGF 1 Lr3. I did not get any solution with it.

Do I mix with Bacteriostatic Water or Sodium Chloride. Also how long will the mix survive one mixed. Everyone I ask has a different answer.

Below is the direction from a pharmacy but I have a feeling it is the first IGF1

Any help would be appreciated

2 style

1) 1 ml water for injection add to vial swill well until mixed
    So u will get 100 IU ( insulin needle)

Use 50 iu for left bicep
    Use 50 iu –right bicep

2) 2 body part
    25 iu- Bi (R)
    25 iu –BI (L)
    25 iu- Tri ( R)
    25 iu Tri ( L)

Straight after training into muscle.

After mixed u have to use it with it 5 mins

But if not mixed yet you can keep with out cool for 2 weeks

Anyone know

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    How much did you get? if each vial is 100mcg you can reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water or NaCL but you'll have to use it all right away or else it will degrade. LR3IGF-1 needs an acidic solution so acetic acid is usually used as a solvent. AA will keep it fresh for a long time. BW is fine for use right away

Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    How much did you get? if each vial is 100mcg you can reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water or NaCL but you'll have to use it all right away or else it will degrade. LR3IGF-1 needs an acidic solution so acetic acid is usually used as a solvent. AA will keep it fresh for a long time. BW is fine for use right away
    I have 7 vials, I have pictures in my profile album but look simular to the others on here. Can i buy the AA at a chemist

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    from what i was told and read is that lr3 u dont have to site inject. cause of the longer acting not like lr1 whch obsolete...? correct me if wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Chiselled View Post
    I have 7 vials, I have pictures in my profile album but look simular to the others on here. Can i buy the AA at a chemist
    You can buy AA at the supermarket (acetic acid is vinegar) but you have to dilute it and filter it. There are instructions on the board on how to do this. I am sure a chemist can also provide it. Just make sure it's the right concentration. Which I think is 0.06 but I could be wrong. Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    from what i was told and read is that lr3 u dont have to site inject. cause of the longer acting not like lr1 whch obsolete...? correct me if wrong
    You are right

Madmax209 is offline Junior Member
    This is info, which I got from my supplier of IGF-LR3 -

Make your reconstituted vials last longer:
    The best thing is to reconstitute your vials as you normally would. Then, pre-load your syringes and put them back in the freezer. When you are ready to use them, take them out of the freezer and let them thaw for about 5 minutes. Freezing and thawing one time will not degrade the peptide.

He also says, his IGF powder is obtained via freeze-drying process of IGF suspended buffer solution, so IGF powder in the vial has contained buffer salt (solution) and there is no need for users to add any AA into IGF vial, can be dissolved into water directly. The final PH value is around 6-6.8. Maybe several years ago, some users bought some IGF from other venders, their IGF didnt contain any buffer salt, so users should use AA to help dissolution.

And once mixed with water, IGF will stay active for about 2 wks.

What do you think about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax209 View Post
    This is info, which I got from my supplier of IGF-LR3 -

Make your reconstituted vials last longer:
    The best thing is to reconstitute your vials as you normally would. Then, pre-load your syringes and put them back in the freezer. When you are ready to use them, take them out of the freezer and let them thaw for about 5 minutes. Freezing and thawing one time will not degrade the peptide.

He also says, his IGF powder is obtained via freeze-drying process of IGF suspended buffer solution, so IGF powder in the vial has contained buffer salt (solution) and there is no need for users to add any AA into IGF vial, can be dissolved into water directly. The final PH value is around 6-6.8. Maybe several years ago, some users bought some IGF from other venders, their IGF didnt contain any buffer salt, so users should use AA to help dissolution.

And once mixed with water, IGF will stay active for about 2 wks.

What do you think about that?
    Not discrediting this, but that PH level seems too high for me. IGF-1 likes a very acidic environment, and 6-6.8 is nearly neutral

Madmax209 is offline Junior Member
    Well, he says, since this IGF contains buffer salt, there is no need to add AA...
    Anyway, I will probably follow usual protocol with mixing with AA.

Thread Information