Deio is offline Junior Member

Injecting GH in vain??

I just read that when injecting GHRP-6 you should pull back the plunger to check for blood and if blood enters the solution do not inject.

I though that this was only necessary when injecting IM?

I am injecting my GHRP-6 sub-q and have never checked for blood :/

Please help me with this. I'm pretty much freaking out

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    where did you read that?

I am pretty sure the only time you need to aspirate is doing IM

don't think there is a chance to hit a vein in Sub Q.......

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    where did you read that?

I am pretty sure the only time you need to aspirate is doing IM

don't think there is a chance to hit a vein in Sub Q.......
    That's what I think/though as well. But there might be minor veins in the fat wich might get hit? I'm don't know.

Any one 100% sure on this one?

PS: I read it on a web-site selling HGH.
    Last edited by Deio; 03-12-2009 at 10:36 PM.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    hell i dont with sub-Q either..

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    i would think that fat is fat and just that...as long as you are pinching a decent size fold of skin and not just jabbing the pin in your stomach you should be fine imo...but i do know that when doctors prescribe an hcg protocol they instruct the users to aspirate even when injecting sub q..i would think this would be to make sure they practice proper injection order incase they do im injections in the future..could be way off on that last comment as i am only assuming that is their reasoning

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your probably not going to hit a vein sub q but there is always a chance so its good practice to aspirate
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I don't aspirate ever when taking my GH. 5/16" pin I think I'm good

PT
    like i said it is unlikely but i have 2 veins that run across my stomach that i know a slin pin can penetrate
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

So you honestly aspirate when injecting subq in the stomach?

pooloss is offline New Member
    You should always aspirate when injecting subq. It's not hard to pull back the plunger on the syringe a little...

I've been doing hGH for 8 months now, 2 shots per day and once actually hit a vein.
    I pulled back on the plunger and drew blood up in to the syringe...

Pooloss.

p.s. this was in my stomach

I actually pulled the needle out and re-injected it in to another site (after aspirating again)

Not sure what the effects of injecting hGH in to the vein are.

skeldno is offline Member
    You suld always aspirate notmany people do and i must admit i dont but you suld. some nurses are not tought to wen doing im shots tho. If you watch wen u get a jab at the docs you will notice some dont

Quote Originally Posted by skeldno View Post
    You suld always aspirate notmany people do and i must admit i dont but you suld. some nurses are not tought to wen doing im shots tho. If you watch wen u get a jab at the docs you will notice some dont
    That's crazy. Of course nurses will be taught to aspirate when injecting...
    They probably do it so quickly you don't notice.

I do my shots in about 2 seconds. Jab, aspirate, inject.
    You only need to pull the plunger back a couple of mils to see if you've hit a vein.

Pooloss.

Quote Originally Posted by pooloss View Post
    That's crazy. Of course nurses will be taught to aspirate when injecting...
    They probably do it so quickly you don't notice.

I do my shots in about 2 seconds. Jab, aspirate, inject.
    You only need to pull the plunger back a couple of mils to see if you've hit a vein.

Pooloss.
    You do HGH shots that fast, sure.
    If your injecting say 3ml of aas your not too smart to be injecting so fast

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    im doing 4ius of GH 6 days a week...the other day i was in a hurry and jst had to shoot the GH quick..so i jst jabbed it in and inject..i dont aspirate doin sub-q...as soon as i pulled the pin out LOts of blood came out..it wouldnt stop..i still have pain in that area..i felt kinda weak that whole day..i told my Personal trainer wat exactly happend..he said i must have hit a vein..
    so i jst learnt to aspirate doing sub-q it'll jst take u an extra second..

Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    You do HGH shots that fast, sure.
    If your injecting say 3ml of aas your not too smart to be injecting so fast
    That's for sure! HGH isn't thick like the oily aas.
    I always do my aas slowly. I tried it fast once, it squirted back out when I took the needle out - then again, I did use a 18G needle in my glute - it stung to say the least!

But what happens if you inject it directly into the fat?
    And what is the worst case scenaio if you inject it into a vain?

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    what is the big deal about hitting a vein with gh? I have heard of many people injecting hgh IV on purpose. (You get a much stronger igf-1 response. )

with AAS, it is a big deal, because the oil can fu*k you up. You can't have oil in your cardiovascular system.

with gh, there is no problem, because hgh is in WATER. In fact, if you hit a vein with gh, you are lucky. See my other thread. The only concern would be the purity of chinese hgh.......

injecting hgh IV to save money
    Last edited by alwayson; 03-17-2009 at 08:12 AM.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    I'd like a moderator pipe in on this one. I have never heard of GH being injected into a vein and the subsequent need for less.

Always, always aspirate !

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I've never aspirated a slin injection, that being said has anyone injected into a vein?? nicked one??

I've done that too, cough like crazy and think you are about to die, don't know how much scar tissue was created in the lungs from it, i imagine it cost me several yrs of my life at worse, point being it's dangerous..

Take time to Aspirate , what's the big deal??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Do not ever try to inject GH into a veil... is it more effective?? perhaps, doing an alcohol enema is more effective as well but we dont advise that either..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yesimussing is offline Junior Member
    Like a lot of you have said. IM or SQ injections u should always aspirate . it just takes half a second when u get the hang of it. SOmeone said about the nurses not doing it?
    Well either they forgot, have bad habits or are doing itso fast u can't tell I've seen it done.
    If you hit a vein while doing IM or SQit is very likely that it is a very small vein and injecting something into it will cause it to burst makeing you bleed a bit. It will not kill you but it isn't confortable. Also there are Meds that aren't meant to go strainght into your blood stream. That's why all Health practitioners are tought to always aspirate.
    Be safe.

PT
    i do because like i said i know for a fact that i can stick that slin pin into a vein in my stomach. i also nicked them many times and had blood afterwards

After this thread you all have me aspirating everyday for my GH shots.
    Im going to see how long it takes me to finally hit a vein...if ever

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayson View Post
    what is the big deal about hitting a vein with gh? I have heard of many people injecting hgh IV on purpose. (You get a much stronger igf-1 response. )

with AAS, it is a big deal, because the oil can fu*k you up. You can't have oil in your cardiovascular system.

with gh, there is no problem, because hgh is in WATER. In fact, if you hit a vein with gh, you are lucky. See my other thread. The only concern would be the purity of chinese hgh.......

i dug this up on gh. It dispells the iv more effective notion- actually shows the contrary ...doesnt seem to prudent to me anyway. JMO :

Medical Department M (Diabetes & Endocrinology), Aarhus University Hospital, Kommunehospitalet, Aarhus University, Denmark.

The current mode of growth hormone (GH) replacement therapy is daily subcutaneous (s.c.) injections given in the evening. This schedule is unable to mimic the endogenous pulsatile pattern of GH secretion, which might be of importance for the induction of growth and other GH actions. The present study was conducted in order to study the pharmacokinetics of different doses of GH following intranasal (i.n.) administration and the biological activity of GH after i.n. administration as compared with sc and intravenous (i.v.) delivery. Sixteen GH-deficient patients were studied on five different occasions. On three occasions GH was administered intranasally in doses of 0.05, 0.10 and 0.20 IU/kg, using didecanoyl-L-alpha-phosphatidylcholine as an enhancer. On the other two occasions the patients received an sc injection (0.10 IU/kg) and an i.v. injection (0.015 IU/kg) of GH, respectively. The nasal doses and the sc injection were given in random order in a crossover design. In a double-blinded manner the subjects received the three nasal doses as one puff in each nostril. The patients received no GH treatment between the five studies or during the last week before the start of each study. Intravenous administration produced a short-lived serum GH peak value of 128.12 +/- 6.71 micrograms/l. Peak levels were 13.98 +/- 1.63 micrograms/l after s.c. injection and 3.26 +/- 0.38, 7.07 +/- 0.80 and 8.37 +/- 1.31 micrograms/l, respectively, after the three nasal doses. The peak values of the 0.05 and the 0.20 IU/kg nasal doses were significantly different (p = 0.007). The mean levels obtained by the low nasal dose were significantly lower than those obtained with the medium (p < 0.001) and the high dose (p < 0.001), while there was no significant difference between the medium and the high doses. The absolute bioavailability of GH following s.c. relative to i.v. administration was 49.5%. The bioavailabilities of the nasal doses were: 7.8% (0.05 IU). 8.9% (0.10 IU) and 3.8% (0.20 IU). Serum insulin -like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels increased significantly after s.c. administration only. Mean levels were significantly higher after s.c. administration as compared with the i.v. and all three nasal does (p < 0.001). Serum IGF binding protein 3 (IGFBP-3) levels remained unchanged on all five occasions. Mean serum IGFBP-I levels were significantly lower after s.c. GH injection than after administration of the i.v. (p < 0.001) and the three nasal doses (p < 0.005). Subcutaneous GH administration resulted in significantly higher levels of serum insulin and blood glucose (p < 0.001). In conclusion, the bioavailability of nasal GH was low (3.8-8.9%). An i.v. bolus injection of, on average, 1 IU of GH induced no metabolic response. Only s.c. GH administration induced increased levels of IGF-I, insulin and glucose. These data reveal that a closer imitation of the physiological GH pulses than achieved by s.c. GH administration is of limited importance for the induction of a metabolic response to GH.

Im not sure if i follow that info correctly...?
    It's saying subq being the 1st best way? at least from a BB standpoint

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    In a word yes - This is the important part that dispells what he has heard...

Serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels increased significantly after s.c. administration only. Mean levels were significantly higher after s.c. administration as compared with the i.v. and all three nasal does (p < 0.001). Serum IGF binding protein 3 (IGFBP-3) levels remained unchanged on all five occasions. Mean serum IGFBP-I levels were significantly lower after s.c. GH injection than after administration of the i.v. (p < 0.001) and the three nasal doses (p < 0.005). Subcutaneous GH administration resulted in significantly higher levels of serum insulin and blood glucose (p < 0.001). In conclusion, the bioavailability of nasal GH was low (3.8-8.9%). An i.v. bolus injection of, on average, 1 IU of GH induced no metabolic response. Only s.c. GH administration induced increased levels of IGF-I, insulin and glucose. These data reveal that a closer imitation of the physiological GH pulses than achieved by s.c. GH administration is of limited importance for the induction of a metabolic response to GH.

FNG2002 is offline New Member
    Your supposed to aspirate any time you give an injection, weather Sub-Q/IM/IV. IM/SUB-Q your supposed to see an "air bubble" when you aspirate. Alot of people do not on sub-q/IM since chances of hitting a vein are very low. I'm not a doc, but I would think HGH-IV would simple have all the sides hit you right away and alot harder, which would be bad, but I dont think it would kill you, nor would it benefit you in anyway.

Like alot of people said already though, no harm in aspirating. Do it every time if it makes you feel better.

There are some drugs given IV though that can cause tissue necrosis if injected into IM/sub-q/or other interstitial space. Those are the ones you'll see docs/nurses/medics aspirating on every time, multiple times during the injection.

-FNG-

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayson View Post

yeah we know of your thread.

Pinky-and-the-brain is offline New Member
    Usually just a silent observer of this. However with all the info I've gained, the insight, paying some forward.
    Def check for blood, big roll pinch or not, granted site turned into a pin cushion, ventured up a bit past pinky's belly button with a ghrp-6, cjc-1295, fairly hefty dose, 200mcg of each. All was well, pulled out of pinkey's belly and noticed a dot of blood on the end, saw blood coming from the pin mark. F! 15 seconds passed, head rush came on as usual sign, relentless, never peaking, dizzy. It was first thing morning, aware pass out was coming, figured sugar was an issue, clammmered to administer peanut butter cups stat, usually eat clean no sugar , thank god for Halloween .Pinky was on the ropes chewing these, no saliva, stumbled and hit the tv, pinky knew it was on the ropes, mother of Mary it was intense and over powering, fell to the ground and grabbed a water bottle, last move before inevitable pass out, took a swig, almost instantly better, proceeded to hammer down two more, back at baseline. Scary to tell the truth, completely overpowering. Pinky is no spring chicken and has done a number of things before. This took the cake, people who do heroin must be out of their damn minds, juking on the freeway, holy *•it!

Badblues is offline New Member
    Thank you very much for sharing that experience, it definitely stands as a sound reminder that you can't be too careful with aspiration.

Badblues is offline New Member
    Wow! such a coincidence. This thread was fresh in my head this morning when dosing my 50mcg cjc1295 w/o DAC and 100mcg GHRP-6. I went for a spot about 2" to the right of my belly button, I've used this area fine previously but today when I pulled back on the plunger blood rushed into the syringe. Thanks to this forum and thread I carefully withdrew the syringe, swabbed a fresh area on the opposite side of my stomach and safely injected.

Thanks again team!

Thread Information