Thread: HGH antibodies?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    whitmore is offline New Member

Question HGH antibodies?

Hi guys: I keep reading about the risk of antibodies developing if HGH is injected every day, but have never read about anyone ever having experienced the problem. I also don't really understand how EOD dosing might it from happening. I know that the GenSci website scares people with 'research' which shows the risk from various brands(their's is close to 0%, not surprisingly), but that's about all I can find. Is it just an urban myth, or has anyone here developed them? IF you did, how was it diagnosed, and what did you switch to?

Sheven is offline Banned
    look for 191 amino acid growth hormone and you're safe on your way. also split the doses and avoid huge doses to be injected once. i use hgh for 8 years now and is no problem. i keep having same effects at 4iu as i had several years ago.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    HGH antibodies are formed when low quality synthetic HGH is introduced into the body. The good stuff has a very low level of HGH antibodies. How do you tell if you're getting HGH antibodies? I do a non scientific test every once in a while. I'm on 5iu/ed. I pin 8iu/ed for a few days and see if I feel sides.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    192aa hgh will cause your body to develop antibodies because it doesn't recognize it.

Thread Information