Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Marshall is offline New Member
    You still about JimInAK?

JimInAK is offline Member

stll about...

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    You still about JimInAK?
    Here's my experience...

Take a blood test measuring IGF-1. That gives you your base level. When I did mine it was about 150ng/ml. Average for an old fart.
    Start taking your HGH. When I did mine, I started with 2iu, twice a day. After three full days of taking that dose, I took another IGF-1 blood test. My second test was up a little over 15% (around 175-180 ng/ml). It was nice to see that it was going the right direction.
    Take your third test about thirty days after the first test. You should have an increase in your IGF-1 level by 80-100+ng/ml for every unit of HGH taken per day. So at 30 days, for my dose, I would expect to test at about 450-550 ng/ml.

You can send off for these kits from several different labs (although you should have all the tests done at the same one, so you don't have to worry about different numbers due to different testing processes). You can do the tests yourself, send them back UPS and get the test kits for a little less than $100 per test kit for an IGF-1 blood test.

Testing your IGF-1 level is an established medical procedure used to determine your HGH production, as natural HGH production raises your IGF-1. Natural (or supplemental) HGH production occurs in peaks, whereas IGF-1 increases resulting from HGH production occur slowly.

I hope this info is helpful...

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    Here's my experience...

Take a blood test measuring IGF-1. That gives you your base level. When I did mine it was about 150ng/ml. Average for an old fart.
    Start taking your HGH. When I did mine, I started with 2iu, twice a day. After three full days of taking that dose, I took another IGF-1 blood test. My second test was up a little over 15% (around 175-180 ng/ml). It was nice to see that it was going the right direction.
    Take your third test about thirty days after the first test. You should have an increase in your IGF-1 level by 80-100+ng/ml for every unit of HGH taken per day. So at 30 days, for my dose, I would expect to test at about 450-550 ng/ml.

You can send off for these kits from several different labs (although you should have all the tests done at the same one, so you don't have to worry about different numbers due to different testing processes). You can do the tests yourself, send them back UPS and get the test kits for a little less than $100 per test kit for an IGF-1 blood test.

Testing your IGF-1 level is an established medical procedure used to determine your HGH production, as natural HGH production raises your IGF-1. Natural (or supplemental) HGH production occurs in peaks, whereas IGF-1 increases resulting from HGH production occur slowly.

I hope this info is helpful...
    theres still ways around that theory for a mfg of bunk gear. Also IGF levels peak after injection no need to run so many tests.. in order to complete the test you would later need a IGF test......
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-14-2012 at 08:54 AM.

Thread Information