Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    I am sure that is the case but I am also sure that the body can utilise ALOT more than it produces - how much more though is pretty hard to say.

With the 10ius I am running now it is easily possible that I would get better results from 5 injections of 2iu rather than 5iu at bedtime and 5iu on waking but what with work and wanting to avoid shooting GH while blood sugar is elevated you have to compromise between the ideal and what is actually practical.
    Because of the half life and the natural bodys rythem of gh I would say more frequent shots when running higher gh would be better, i know this isnt pratical for everybody's lifestyle but defo worth considering.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Funny i just found a fvckin study that reported that adults over the age of 40 benefited more from am injections as opposed to before bed time injections, or at least the results were better. However i had that many pages open ive lost it, i shall try and find it again..

I found this link interesting, with many many studies..

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/pubmed
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Lots of good info and interesting thoughts here.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Funny i just found a fvckin study that reported that adults over the age of 40 benefited more from am injections as opposed to before bed time injections, or at least the results were better. However i had that many pages open ive lost it, i shall try and find it again..

Thaks for the bedtime reading mate
    -XL

jing jai

Thats interesting Matt, because a 40yr man produces minimal amounts of gh and you would think any type ofg gh therapy would benefit weather am or pm injection, would be great if you could find it

I will try 5 x per day shots and report back with my findings.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Thaks for the bedtime reading mate
    This is more your reading gear http://www.tlady.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    This is more your reading gear http://www.tlady.com/
    Lmfao, and i clicked on it.....

Nightmares tonight....

Has anyone gone above 12iu's for any note-worthy period of time?

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Also..... would anyone like to fund my doing 16iu's/day for 6 months?

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Because of the half life and the natural bodys rythem of gh I would say more frequent shots when running higher gh would be better, i know this isnt pratical for everybody's lifestyle but defo worth considering.
    Ah but then with too many frequent injections we then might be in danger of inhibiting ALL of our natural pulses which may make for a stubborn recovery of the pituitary when we stop!

Ah but then with too many frequent injections we then might be in danger of inhibiting ALL of our natural pulses which may make for a stubborn recovery of the pituitary when we stop!
    I thought the pituitary was very resilient and of your in your 30's it doesn't pulses hardly anything anyway. Do you have any studies on the pituitary shutting down?

I thought the pituitary was very resilient and of your in your 30's it doesn't pulses hardly anything anyway. Do you have any studies on the pituitary shutting down?
    I don't know mate but I would be surprised if anyone had done a study on the administration of GH on those with healthy pituitaries - especially multiple shots per day so we can only theorise.

To be completely honest though it is not that that would prevent me from splitting my dose into say 5 shots, it is just the sheer inconvenience of it - it isn't really practical for me.

Blog Entries
    Not sure if this is what your looking for??

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...l/85/2/601#R31

I don't know mate but I would be surprised if anyone had done a study on the administration of GH on those with healthy pituitaries - especially multiple shots per day so we can only theorise.

To be completely honest though it is not that that would prevent me from splitting my dose into say 5 shots, it is just the sheer inconvenience of it - it isn't really practical for me.
    It would be hard with our lifestyles , but if you was a pro it wouldn't ! There isn't enough studies on this wonderful hormone in relation to bodybuilders,that's like most things and that's why we have to experiment on ourselfs

Thanks I will study that later

It would be hard with our lifestyles , but if you was a pro it wouldn't ! There isn't enough studies on this wonderful hormone in relation to bodybuilders,that's like most things and that's why we have to experiment on ourselfs
    Well when I win the lottery (and win the fucker I SHALL!) I will not only have the time to do multiple daily injects but also the money to fund such a study - cos until then noone else is going to pay the £1,000s it costs to fund a study on how us meatheads can get massive... but until that day, like you say, we will just have to keep kicking around ideas and doing our own experiments on ourselves!

I have access to a pro i believe..... well..... my friend who is doing a competition has been in contact with a pro and also an amateur thats going for his pro card. They both advise him on his cycles.....

I'll have him ask them their thoughts on this..... just for shits and giggles.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

To me that seems to confirm that injected GH will suppress the secretion of natural GH in the short term but not whether pituitary shut down will occur in the long term - if I'm reading it correctly!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Sorry if I ask something different now but I would like to know from you guys, with 10 iu ed of somatropin would be better to ingest 50 or 100 mcg of T4 before bed time?

I am still waiting my blood work response on 50 mcg ed.

Blog Entries
    To me that seems to confirm that injected GH will suppress the secretion of natural GH in the short term but not whether pituitary shut down will occur in the long term - if I'm reading it correctly!
    Although i find these things very complicated i think your right, my understanding is that it also says that it wont start to supress your natural secretion until at least 4 hours post injection. If im right then it may back up your idea of bed time injections..

My theory from reading this is, you inject just before going to sleep, 1/2 hours later your body secrets is natural gh then 4/6 hours later your injected gh kicks in, although i may be reading this wrong...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I have access to a pro i believe..... well..... my friend who is doing a competition has been in contact with a pro and also an amateur thats going for his pro card. They both advise him on his cycles.....

I'll have him ask them their thoughts on this..... just for shits and giggles.....

~Haz~
    It would be interesting to have their take on it imo, just for more views...

Although i find these things very complicated i think your right, my understanding is that it also says that it wont start to supress your natural secretion until at least 4 hours post injection. If im right then it may back up your idea of bed time injections..

My theory from reading this is, you inject just before going to sleep, 1/2 hours later your body secrets is natural gh then 4/6 hours later your injected gh kicks in, although i may be reading this wrong...
    Yeah I remember that Maxititer posted a study a while back that seemed to demonstrate the same thing, the study he posted seemed to suggest that the IGF-1 spike following the injection of GH that is actually what affects the feedback loop actually occurs some hours after the injection so the bedtime injection would not suppress the night time pulse, I mentioned this in post #43 in this thread but couldn't find the study or I would have posted it here.
    At the time there followed some discussion that frankly was over my head where some people disagreed with Max's interpretation so my bedtime injection theory is based more on the fact that this revered night time pulse that everyone is so scared of losing is actually miniscule in comparison to the amounts we are injecting anyway - if my expensive 5iu injection is more effective at night than in the day then I am not going to worry about the measly 0.5iu of free GH I am going to lose out on by injecting it then!

babyface770 is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys I just wanted to ask about skipping a shot , cause my alarm didn't do a good job at waking me up today and I woke up at around 8 AM , anyways I took the shot but what would be best if I skipped a shot next time ?

Do I take it when I remember or just skip it ?

Quote Originally Posted by babyface770 View Post
    Hey guys I just wanted to ask about skipping a shot , cause my alarm didn't do a good job at waking me up today and I woke up at around 8 AM , anyways I took the shot but what would be best if I skipped a shot next time ?

Take it when you remember but not if your blood sugar is elevated or will be within an hour or so due to food/fliud intake, if that is the case then wait until it is back to normal then shoot.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Sorry if I ask something different now but I would like to know from you guys, with 10 iu ed of somatropin would be better to ingest 50 or 100 mcg of T4 before bed time?

I am still waiting my blood work response on 50 mcg ed.
    I believe it needs to be 100mcg ed and is best taken before bedtime. I got this info from RedBaron, im not sure if there are studies to back this up. It is the protocol that I use and has worked well for me. I recently had my bloods done and my T4 levels were normal.
    -XL

jing jai

Take it when you remember but not if your blood sugar is elevated or will be within an hour or so due to food/fliud intake, if that is the case then wait until it is back to normal then shoot.

Thanks

Sadly I had to it minutes after my breakfast and while driving to work I remembered someone on this thread saying they take it 30 min after breakfast but it was too late anyways

Anyways I learnt a lesson and I felt so sides at 4IU maybe cause of the time , so its time to take it up a notch but the 2 split timings are making me feel sad cause I can't inject at the proper time
    Last edited by babyface770; 06-24-2010 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks

Sadly I had to it minutes after my breakfast and while driving to work I remembered someone on this thread saying they take it 30 min after breakfast but it was too late anyways

Anyways I learnt a lesson and I felt so sides at 4IU maybe cause of the time , so its time to take it up a notch but the 2 split timings are making me feel sad cause I can't inject at the proper time
    Well dont worry about that one single shot its no big deal.

As we are all discussing on this thread it seems that there is no definite 'proper time' why dont you try the 2nd shot before bedtime like notsmall does, it works well for him
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ

What a coincidence!!!
    It happened to me the same thing this morning and I missed 5 iu.
    So, I am going to inject 5 iu 1 hour after lunch and 5 iu before bed time with 100 mcg of T4.
    Let's see if I feel any difference.

I believe it needs to be 100mcg ed and is best taken before bedtime. I got this info from RedBaron, im not sure if there are studies to back this up. It is the protocol that I use and has worked well for me. I recently had my bloods done and my T4 levels were normal.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

BJJ
    I am noticing many people look up in this thread but only a few of them are providing info to share.
    We need more people...

Thanks Xlarge and bjj

Well I won't be hitting tomorrow cause I'm off on friday .. So ill hit on friday night before I sleep and saturday dawn ( 3 am)

I'm sending this through my blackberry but when I get home ill use excel to make a chart hopefully you guys will approve and I can have a peace of mind

Again thank you very much for everything much appreciated !!

myturn is offline New Member
    i bought some thanktropin and it is junk i took 30 iu in 1 week to start to see how good it was no sides at all so save your money for the real stuff i would like to find some jintropin aq liquid pen any one ever try this?

Can the timing of my shot be the reason I didn't feel any sides ?

The reason I'm asking if that I'm really paranoid that my GH is not decent so basically I'm going with "guilty until proven innocent" and damn it I paid soo much for the pens
    Last edited by babyface770; 06-24-2010 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by myturn View Post
    i bought some thanktropin and it is junk i took 30 iu in 1 week to start to see how good it was no sides at all so save your money for the real stuff i would like to find some jintropin aq liquid pen any one ever try this?
    Not everyone experiences sides and even if you do it can take longer than a week. Thanktropin if fine, you may have fake which if that is the case you don not in fact have thanktropin!
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    XL, I was wondering that since I started this new HGH brand (yellow tops ex UK) I started to feel some sorrow in both my elbows.

My bjj training and weight lifting training is fine so could it be related to HGH?
    Could that be a side?

Can the timing of my shot be the reason I didn't feel any sides ?

The reason I'm asking if that I'm really paranoid that my GH is not decent so basically I'm going with "guilty until proven innocent" and damn it I paid soo much for the pens
    You have already experienced sides from the pens so therefore I would'nt question if they are real or not, you have probably built up a tolerance thats all. In my experience the timing of the shot has not effected the sides.
    -XL

jing jai

Blog Entries
    After much thought and deliberation I've decided Monday will be my start date for hgh, I've been looking at it for the past few weeks and i cant take it anymore...

As I've said before i shall run it for 2 months before adding aas...

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I am noticing many people look up in this thread but only a few of them are providing info to share.
    We need more people...
    Some of us are newbs to the HGH world, i just started mine this week. (bluetops @ 2 UI's) So its more of a great learning page for some.

After much thought and deliberation I've decided Monday will be my start date for hgh, I've been looking at it for the past few weeks and i cant take it anymore...

As I've said before i shall run it for 2 months before adding aas...
    Keep us posted mate, have you ever run it before?
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    Some of us are newbs to the HGH world, i just started mine this week. (bluetops @ 2 UI's) So its more of a great learning page for some.
    Thanks for posting

Please join in mate, everybody can contribute to this thread and share their thoughts and experiences. How are you finding the blues? Any sides yet?
    -XL

jing jai

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread Information