Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Chinese HGH concerns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    i just spoke to my friends chemist the other night...he said that GH sides aren't a good way to gauge if its legit or not...also, he said, everynoe will reach differently to it, so it doesnt necessarily mean anyone should be anything at a certain point or time..

so maybe my body doesn't respond much to 5iu at all, even for being on 6 months..it would be the same if someone blew up on 250mg of test a week compared to someone doing 750...everyones body responds diff to these drugs...

he said the best thing to do is stop listening to everyone else, or what they had, or what sides they got, how they looked...i know people who got shredded in 2 months!...well not me, and thats is what happened to THAT person , wiht HIS body...

its quite possible we are all losing our minds, but for those who got their blood taken, maybe we are getting bunk shit...regardless, some of us are not...

my one source for gear has the pinwheel **********s, and has known his source for 7 years...my source is a Founder of a UGL... he lab is very popular and im sure most of u take it... he even told me there are 4 diff hyges running around and u think some stupid code is gonna make urs legit...he's right...anyone can make a stupid box and a site to match a code...

i guess its all about who ur source is...if HK is a good source, then we would have to assume his products are good, unless he himself is getting shafted without knowing...i know my gear source is gtg, but i think ive given the chinese enough of my $ for gh...i did howerver take my sources hyges, the pinwheel top, ididnt see much except when i took two vialsof it, i got really really sleepy (16iu) to see what happened...maybe his hyges were legit, but i never gave them a chance because i quickly swiched to rips...

either way, we must take into accound what my friends chemist said...everyone responds differently...andwe can't go off of what happens to anyone else..we must all find what works for ourselves...

my friend gave me his chemists gh just now...im about to shoot 5ius of it to see how i feel...its basically generic blue tops, however it has a silver label that says"

Recombinant Human Growth Hormone for Injection
    Rhgh 191aa style
    10iu/3.7mg/10ml vial
    and a experiation dates

ill let u know how this generic shit is compared to rips in an hour
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 07-30-2010 at 11:16 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    i just spoke to my friends chemist the other night...he said that GH sides aren't a good way to gauge if its legit or not...also, he said, everynoe will reach differently to it, so it doesnt necessarily mean anyone should be anything at a certain point or time..

so maybe my body doesn't respond much to 5iu at all, even for being on 6 months..it would be the same if someone blew up on 250mg of test a week compared to someone doing 750...everyones body responds diff to these drugs...

he said the best thing to do is stop listening to everyone else, or what they had, or what sides they got, how they looked...i know people who got shredded in 2 months!...well not me, and thats is what happened to THAT person , wiht HIS body...

its quite possible we are all losing our minds, but for those who got their blood taken, maybe we are getting bunk shit...regardless, some of us are not...

my one source for gear has the pinwheel **********s, and has known his source for 7 years...my source is a Founder of a UGL... he lab is very popular and im sure most of u take it... he even told me there are 4 diff hyges running around and u think some stupid code is gonna make urs legit...he's right...anyone can make a stupid box and a site to match a code...

i guess its all about who ur source is...if HK is a good source, then we would have to assume his products are good, unless he himself is getting shafted without knowing...i know my gear source is gtg, but i think ive given the chinese enough of my $ for gh...i did howerver take my sources hyges, the pinwheel top, ididnt see much except when i took two vialsof it, i got really really sleepy (16iu) to see what happened...maybe his hyges were legit, but i never gave them a chance because i quickly swiched to rips...

either way, we must take into accound what my friends chemist said...everyone responds differently...andwe can't go off of what happens to anyone else..we must all find what works for ourselves...

my friend gave me his chemists gh just now...im about to shoot 5ius of it to see how i feel...its basically generic blue tops, however it has a silver label that says"

Rhgh 191aa style
    10iu/3.7mg/10ml vial
    and a experiation dates

China is the counterfeit capital of the world, if your happy buying their gh you carry on doing so but I advice you to buy some pharm grade gh not from china and see how you respond, Growth Hormone is expensive to make and once you have pharm grade you will know what quality is, dont be driven by price because your wasting your money IMHO. Do you have any idea what 5 ius of Pharm grade gh would do to you in 5 months? buy it and see and stop buying chinese crap.

They counterfeit everything, they even doing it with rec drugs for the 10th of the price do you really think they are sending you quality gh!! come on.

Pharm grade gh is expensive for a reason try it and see for yourself. If your friends with a chemist ask him to provide you with some Pharm grade instead of buying shit tops from china.

Also stay away from UGL gear, buy legit and you wont go wrong with quality or have any impurities

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post

Rhgh 191aa style
    10iu/3.7mg/10ml vial
    and a experiation dates

You’re right everyone does respond differently and sides are not the be all and end all, BUT let me tell you something that is 100% - if you took 5iu's of pharm grade for 6 months you would see a transformation - end of story.

The fact is that you can’t trust China or sources there. They are out to make money and they will do so in the best way China knows how to, by counterfeiting stuff and selling it to the rest of the world...seriously now you need to realise this and stop kidding yourself. You say your source sold you the pinwheel hyges!!! Everyone knows they are total crap, UK customs seized a load shipped in direct from the manufacturer and they contained ZERO HGH....c'mon FFS what does that tell you about your source?

Now you have blue tops with some back street label on from a chemist, what country are you in? I’m in the UK and there is not a cat in hells chance that any chemist here would even have 'blue tops' in his shop, they would have high quality pahrm grade and nothing else.

This Chinese thing boils down to a few facts

If you trust China then you really need to have a good chat with yourself, let me ask you this - if your child was ill would you give them medicine from China because it is cheap? I bet the answer is NO, and then ask yourself why and I bet the answer is because you don’t trust them.
    I think that there is some GH coming out of China but it’s a lottery whether you get any or not. Even Gensi are coming out with ridiculous statements about their stuff being overdosed so ‘you get more bang for your buck’ and they are supposed to be pahrm grade! Imagine Pfizer saying that about their Genotropin...I can’t because they wouldn’t, its medicine FFS, you don’t overdose medicine!!

So if people want to keep sticking their heads in the sand and buying from China then I wish them all the best. If you can’t see it now then you never will....or maybe when you waste another months wage and 6 months of your life finding out you will!

Im not having a dig at you im just tryiong to get people to realise what is obviously going on.

Your last point about finding out if your new gh is good in a hour, I dont get it, how will you know in an hour?
    -XL

jing jai

Thread Information