Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GH consumer is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=how the hell can a compound like hgh be made in any other way but the correct way?[/QUOTE]

Its not only the making of a compound that warants it's pharm grade status.

It is also factors how it is stored, transported, distributed, marketed and priced.

Generic products are different in those factors and many generics are produced in the same way the original is but are not treated the same way in those other factors.

As an example, storage; store GH in a less the perfect envoroment and it will be less efficient. not bad or poison but less efficient like other medicine.

Sometimes marketing can play a big role so as some products have a very bad image and some very good based on no facts but just marketing.

This is basically how our western society functions, not around quality but around marketing effectiveness (look at politics, food, scholing, cars and houses)
    Last edited by GH consumer; 02-01-2011 at 01:43 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GH consumer View Post
    Its not only the making of a compound that warants it's pharm grade status.

It is also factors how it is stored, transported, distributed, marketed and priced.

Generic products are different in those factors and many generics are produced in the same way the original is but are not treated the same way in those other factors.

As an example, storage; store GH in a less the perfect envoroment and it will be less efficient. not bad or poison but less efficient like other medicine.

Sometimes marketing can play a big role so as some products have a very bad image and some very good based on no facts but just marketing.

This is basically how our western society functions, not around quality but around marketing effectiveness (look at politics, food, scholing, cars and houses)
    which if done incorrectly, is a gamble to buy and therefore not worth it in my opinion.
    for someone who claims to have just entered the GH world, you're very voiced and opinionated on it which makes me wary of you on here

Quote Originally Posted by GH consumer View Post
    Why is that you think?

Is it because you possibly believe those people are all scammers and pushers of fake GH and they come on here to sell their product?

I hope you do not think that.

If you do, it would be nice to provide evidence otherwise calling and insinuating other members as possible dealers is just rude and creates unnecessery tension on the forum.

It would be the same as that some pharm-grade users are being accused of working for Lilly and pushing their 'superior western products'. This also would be very bad and unwanted.

What I do not understand is the close-mindedness of this discussion in mainly people who prefer pharm grade GH.

Offcourse pharm grade is best, there is no questioning that.

Does that make this discussion closed and has everybody made their mind up in which GH to buy. Unfortunately not.

Why? Because of the price.

We all would buy pharm GH if we had the money but most do not and turn to generics.

And this is what the discussion is about: generic GH is ok/good and could be better VS. generic GH is pure waste of time and money and could potentially kill you.

The first group (open to generics) says 'pharm grade is good, wish I had the money for it' and the second group (pharm grade) say in a very closed mind fashion 'all generics are fake, contaminated and just bad'.

As I see it the generic users are open to discussion and peoples experiences and see the whole picture while the only-pharm-users are very close minded.

Let's talk about which generic is good or bad and not just label all generics that are not from the west as garbage and poison.

The evidence provided by people and even tests suggests otherwise.

The world is not black and white.

I think that people are divided on this discussion more so by the ones who have had a health scare from injecting XYZ chemicals into their body posed as GH or not necessarily a health problem but bunk/fake/counterfeited/underdosed GH vs. the ones who are taking generics and haven't suffered any health consequences or other issues YET.

While I do believe that there are generics that contain legit GH (based on results) you have no way of knowing what else is in it, being used as a filler that could be detrimental to your health, nor does your "trusted source".

Some people have good reliable sources for generic GH, but sources and different brands come and go, and if you try enough different sources or brands, eventually you will be injecting XYZ unknown chemical into your body with who knows what end result.

Callsign is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I gotta admit I think I lucked out with my stuff. After my blood test, I am 100% sure I got good stuff. You guys on here would know better than me how my numbers were compared to what I would have with american pharm grade. I don't know any of you folks and got nothin to loose or gain.. Infact, Im just reporting numbers/facts, no opinions. If I could afford it, I would stick to american stuff just because of the risk of not receiving my stuff, or getting bad stuff. But if any of you guys think american pharmacies have the secret formula to hgh & the Chinese are incapable of producing it... Your crazy, & sound just like the folks 50 years ago that thought the Japanese couldn't build a car..lol

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Callsign View Post
    Yeah, I gotta admit I think I lucked out with my stuff. After my blood test, I am 100% sure I got good stuff. You guys on here would know better than me how my numbers were compared to what I would have with american pharm grade. I don't know any of you folks and got nothin to loose or gain.. Infact, Im just reporting numbers/facts, no opinions. If I could afford it, I would stick to american stuff just because of the risk of not receiving my stuff, or getting bad stuff. But if any of you guys think american pharmacies have the secret formula to hgh & the Chinese are incapable of producing it... Your crazy, & sound just like the folks 50 years ago that thought the Japanese couldn't build a car..lol
    its kinda different from a car, alot of ppl know alot about cars, 99% of us know nothing about the manufacturing of HGH
    i personally am not fussed on anything UGL, i wont take UGL aas either. i used a GH made by a greek company based on the advice and recommendation of a good friend who is also my source and it worked just fine, the same friend would not take money of me for chinese GH. i dont think its an american v everything else debate, its more to do with chinese stuff.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The blue tops I had weren't good.....

I now know this by looking back on how much I was taking and how little I got out of it. Not to mention..... a friend of mine was competing..... he had good hgh..... he wanted to try the blues for the savings and he said once he switched..... all his results stopped.

I'm not saying ALL generics suck..... but i'm willing to bet the vast majority of them do.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

jz1985 is offline New Member
    i just switched from blue tops to kigtropin and i can already tell a difference in a week i think im going to stay away from blue tops from now on

GH consumer is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm not saying ALL generics suck..... but i'm willing to bet the vast majority of them do.....

~Haz~
    This is also good.

Let's try together to find out which generics indeed are bad and which, even if it is a small number, are good and ok.

Most people cannot afford pharm grade GH and it will be a big help to all to separate the good from the bad.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    The blue tops I had weren't good.....

I now know this by looking back on how much I was taking and how little I got out of it. Not to mention..... a friend of mine was competing..... he had good hgh..... he wanted to try the blues for the savings and he said once he switched..... all his results stopped.

~Haz~
    What GH was ur m8 using?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am not familiar with all the HGH companys out there but it seems like another angle on marketing savvy would be. If you had the money to set up a UGL capable of manufacturing HGH you would have millions invested in the lab. So you could either sell your pretty decent real ugl HGH as generic blue tops for pennies on the dollar of what a real pharma goes for.

Or you could take 50 grand and invest in an online verification system where each bottle got two unique ID numbers and once verified (by entering both unique 10 digit letter number combinations) it killed that number in your database so that no one could use the numbers on a fake. By doing this you could establish its quality and asign a brand name and authenticity system and ensure the ability to sell tons of it for two to three times what you could get selling it as a generic blue top. Advantages to the consumer would be it would still be twice as cheap as real pharmaceutical plus you would not have to find someone ( aids patient corrupt doctor etc.) to sell it to you.

By the way to my limited knowlege, no one has actually ever used the two number system where entry of the number causes the voiding of the number after verification making exploitation impossible....This is a freebie, feel free to run with it.

Once you did this you could send out free sample to a couple of dozen well placed individuals and it would take off from there. If this sounds like too much trouble or expense look how many UGL's have taken a simalar approach with something as cheap as AAS and reaped millions in sales from brand name recognition.

Its really obvious IMHO at least, that no one is making really good HGH or they would employ this kind of product marketing.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 02-02-2011 at 02:05 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    What GH was ur m8 using?
    Generic blue tops from china - same ones I used. There was a vaccuum seal on one or two vials out of every 500.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

androstanolone is offline New Member
    Is anything from Mexico PG?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information