Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GH consumer is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dinko View Post
    you will not feel anything with hgh. the only thing you may notice is increased blood circulation...
    What do you mean 'not feel anything on HGH'?

Since HGH results take a much longer time then AAS results, a lot of people look for little or major sideeffects to be sure they have the right thing.

I believe that taking 2IU will not produce any and if any they will be relatively small sideefects.

I am monitoring my body and feelings to signal any change.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by GH consumer View Post
    What do you mean 'not feel anything on HGH'?

Since HGH results take a much longer time then AAS results, a lot of people look for little or major sideeffects to be sure they have the right thing.

I believe that taking 2IU will not produce any and if any they will be relatively small sideefects.

I am monitoring my body and feelings to signal any change.
    2 units produced sides for me. Had horrible fatigue and headaches and bloat. And I have also seen others here have sides with just 2 units.

However that being said, we all react differently and I have even read where some people don't ever get sides and they know they are on pharma grade. So... the mystery continues.

GH consumer is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    2 units produced sides for me. Had horrible fatigue and headaches and bloat. And I have also seen others here have sides with just 2 units.

However that being said, we all react differently and I have even read where some people don't ever get sides and they know they are on pharma grade. So... the mystery continues.
    I am sorry to hear that.

How long did the fatigue and headaches last?

The bloat and headaches are most likely connected (increased fluids and pressure)

Also we have to take in acount the weight, age and sex of the subject. A smaller girl will in most cases get much more severe sideeffects than a big guy twice her size.

I believe that the reccomended dose for women does not exceed 1-1,5IU (so 2IU is like perhaps 10 or more IU for guys).

Women operate on totally different hormonal schemes and GH can have a much more severe, negative, influence.

Are you still on GH? How is the situation now?

Thread Information