Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    littlebill is offline Associate Member
    Understandable. G- did you check out my talking points and a few pics on the Chinese HGH concern thread?

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    I just did this, after the run you feel light headed as fck and have to eat some oatmeal. I hope it is actually doing something.
    yeah sometimes you get real light headed, super hungry, and cold sweats. assuming its the first stage of hypo. i bring my breakfast to the gym and the sec i step off the cardio machine i shovel down the carbs portion of my meal. Im becoming a firm believer in this fasted cardio as it makes me hungry all day...which will be really awesome when i can get on a bulking diet again. lol

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    I also feel that the fasted cardio works wonders.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Ok going to buy three pens today from a pharmacy, they giving me a big discount. Bill How long will these stay good in the fridge before degradation since its reconstituted already?

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks
    Ok going to buy three pens today from a pharmacy, they giving me a big discount. Bill How long will these stay good in the fridge before degradation since its reconstituted already?
    Is there an expiry date on them? If not count on full potency for 3 weeks post reconstitution to be safe.

If not reconstituted for 2 years. How many u gettin?

I need to buy three to get a discount.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebill View Post
    If not reconstituted for 2 years. How many u gettin?
    Wait im a boot, what is the difference between reconstitution and constituted?

Reconstituted would be if the solute (BA water) is ready mixed with lipolyzed HGH.
    Last edited by littlebill; 10-11-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Btw how many mg's are the pens? 1.3 mg and 4iu?

Reconstituted would be if the solute (BA water) is ready mixed with lipolyzed HGH.
    ok the pens are different I think, Might want to look it up?

Btw how many mg's are the pens? 1.3 mg and 4iu?
    The pens have 30iu's or 10ml

Ok they are multiple dose pens then. Can you dial in dosage or is it preset?

I can dial it into whatever I want, just click the pen...then pin.

So how are you going to dose?

im doing 1iu a day for the first two months, 2iu's second month and 3iu's continuing till all my problems are fixed.

im doing 1iu a day for the first two months, 2iu's second month and 3iu's continuing till all my problems are fixed.
    Sounds like a solid plan for your goals. Please keep us posted. You have a quality product.

Sounds like a solid plan for your goals. Please keep us posted. You have a quality product.
    That's what I am counting on the quality thanks for the support!
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-11-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Hey LB, I'm getting hot flashes at night cant seem to get the ac cold enough, any way connected to GH or HCG ?

Honda, your wasting your time at 1iu a day. Start at 2.

Oh BTW. the pen is good until the expiration date if unused. Once its been used, its good for 25 days if stored between 2-7 degrees celsius or 14 days at room temperature.

I'm assuming you talking about the norditropin 10mg pen

Hey LB, I'm getting hot flashes at night cant seem to get the ac cold enough, any way connected to GH or HCG?
    Unrelated to those compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979
    If his pharma grade is in limited supply and he has certain goals- assuming it is dosed at .33-.35mg/iu he is off to a good start. Don't knock it. It would be equivalent to 4iu of Chinese. Doesn't sound so lo anymore, now does it?

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979
    Oh BTW. the pen is good until the expiration date if unused. Once its been used, its good for 25 days if stored between 2-7 degrees celsius or 14 days at room temperature.

21 days and degradation begins slowly with bac water and only a fool would keep it at room temp.

If his pharma grade is in limited supply and he has certain goals- assuming it is dosed at .33-.35mg/iu he is off to a good start. Don't knock it. It would be equivalent to 4iu of Chinese. Doesn't sound so lo anymore, now does it?
    Yup@

Unrelated to those compounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    Nope, LB is right

21 days and degradation begins slowly with bac water and only a fool would keep it at room temp.
    In the fridge

I didn't pull those numbers outta my ass. That's what it says on the prospectus that comes with the GH. I'm using the same thing as Honda. And yes 1ius is too low even if its pharma grade. Your body produces at least that much. 2ius a day for general well being, 3-4 for fat loss and 6 and up for new tissue growth.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    Not fair to knock all Chinese HGH.

My IGF-1 is 424
    ng/ml, I pin 9 x 2iu morning and evening 4 1/2 days a week and am 56 years old, so nothing wrong with my Chinese HGH.

Also general wisdom is that 1mg of HGH = 2.7iu or 1iu of HGH = .37mg

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit N Fun View Post
    Not fair to knock all Chinese HGH.

My IGF-1 is 424
    ng/ml, I pin 9 x 2iu morning and evening 4 1/2 days a week and am 56 years old, so nothing wrong with my Chinese HGH.

Also general wisdom is that 1mg of HGH = 2.7iu or 1iu of HGH = .37mg
    how do you know your not injecting igf?

He forgot to mention he also had it tested and it's from a licensed pharmaceutical company.

Bit of History, had my Chinese HGH tested using Maldi Toff and Mass Spectrometer at a university lab which showed that the sample tested was extremely pure and 191AA.

I posted copies of the test results earlier in this thread.

The tests did not give any information on the activity levels, which is clearly an important aspect given how fragile HGH is and therefore subject to degradation while being flown round the world and handled by the delivery services.

I looked hard for a method to test the activity level without luck till one of the posters on this thread posted they had tested for IGF-1 which the liver produces from HGH.

Just got my IGF-1 test results back.

It is a blood spot test and had to be sent by airmail to another country to get the test results analysed, this may have downgraded the results I got.

Shows that I have 422 ng/ml, with a normal IGF-1 range of 100 to 300 ng/ml

I am taking 9 X 2iu per week from Monday am to Friday am.

Saw an Italian study that said the median IGF-I levels were 206 ng/ml in the age range 25–39 years, 147 ng/ml in the age range 40–59 years and 103 ng/ml in the range≥60 years.

From the above my natural test level must be around 140, so am getting an additional 280 ng/ml from the HGH

My advice to those unsure of whether their source is reliable is to buy directly from the manufacturer, or someone the manufacturer directs you to.

I have been using this HGH on and off for 3 years and am delighted to have some verification of what I felt to be true all along

Looks like its good deal

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    how do you know your not injecting igf?

Looks like Sgt. Hartman covered that nicely and that you also agree with him.

I also think its extremely important to take heed of the warnings provided by Marcus et al, that suggests that much of the HGH coming out of China is fake.

Where your country laws do not allow you to purchase from a pharmacy, my advice is buy directly from the manufacturer if you can, or if that is not possible, have the manufacturer point you to an agent that you can trust.

You are spending lots of money on your HGH, a little more money spent on testing for 191AA at a university lab using Mass Spectrometer and Maldi Toff is not that expensive ~ around $200 is what I paid.

After that, you can get an IGF-1 blood spot test to show that you have an active product for a bit over $100

Stay safe !!!!

Hey guys wanted to see what you thought about this. I got on seroquel recently to help me with bi polar issues. I noticed that one of the side effects of it is weight gain. I am taking 200mg a day at night. I have learned that is cause pretty significant weight gain in people. I have been gaining weight but not adding any bf. Doing the cardio every morning and eating right I am sure I will not gain that much bodyfat as well as taking the GH. But since I am trying to gain weight/mass, and this drug helps me with bi polar and a side effect is weight gain and appetite increase this could be a good thing right?

Switching from Norditropin to Genotropin today. If I feel that one is better than the other I'll update this post in 2 weeks

Hey Honda good luck with what ur doing
    The Nordipens are great and really convenient to use my best friend started on it @ 1 iu Ed and he saw all the results u mentioned and when I first started at 2iu 6month ago I had swollen hands and headache for days so it's not a tiny dose just depends on ur goals and it works for a while then ur body gets used to it and u don't feel a thing even if its working u just don't feel like it is. But as I'm now on 8iu Ed it's crazyyyy

good luck man
    imho u get a lot of benefits from 1iu of pharma hgh i started my best friend on it 1iu nordi 2month ago and hes more patient than i am so he still didnt increase his dose and hes sleeping better recovering faster loosing fat more consistently when he diets.....on the other hand i have different goals in mind so i started at 2iu bumped it to 4iu and been on 4 since 5 month and bumped it to 8iu with the start of my first inj cycle of test prop 75mg ed and i must tell u its getting pretty hardcore

What do you guys think about taking a higher dose EOD of GH rather than a lower dose ED?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ GH likes consistency....

btw: have you read Red Barons thread re: hgh?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

What do you guys think about taking a higher dose EOD of GH rather than a lower dose ED?
    That depends on the dose ur talkin about but generally it depends on ur goal lower doses Ed or split through the day even are better for fat burning higher eod are better for muscle building but the best is high dose Ed .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen View Post
    That depends on the dose ur talkin about but generally it depends on ur goal lower doses Ed or split through the day even are better for fat burning higher eod are better for muscle building but the best is high dose Ed .
    Ok so every day better for fat loss, EOD better for muscle growth?

Ok so every day better for fat loss, EOD better for muscle growth?
    What dose are u talking about???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information