Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hondarocks is offline Banned
    4-5iu

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks
    4-5iu
    Ok so that would be 10 iu eod that's defenetly better for muscle building!!!

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen View Post
    That depends on the dose ur talkin about but generally it depends on ur goal lower doses Ed or split through the day even are better for fat burning higher eod are better for muscle building but the best is high dose Ed .
    talked about the same issue with marcus two days ago. he advised me that it was better to take 4ius 5 days on 2 days off than 3ius everyday

Hey Honda good luck with what ur doing
    The Nordipens are great and really convenient to use my best friend started on it @ 1 iu Ed and he saw all the results u mentioned and when I first started at 2iu 6month ago I had swollen hands and headache for days so it's not a tiny dose just depends on ur goals and it works for a while then ur body gets used to it and u don't feel a thing even if its working u just don't feel like it is. But as I'm now on 8iu Ed it's crazyyyy
    8ius of norditropin everday.... damn your an animal. I friggin love it. I wish I had the funds to go that high. My limit will be 4 ius unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    8ius of norditropin everday.... damn your an animal. I friggin love it. I wish I had the funds to go that high. My limit will be 4 ius unfortunately.
    i wasnt gonna go that high but from what i read this is the way for tissue growth and thats my goal for fat burning i wouldnt touch hgh.
    i was pretty afraid of any long term health problems it would give me but than i thought wtf i'm 32 if i dont do it i never will and jumped on 525mg testprop and upped my dose to 8iu ed and im gaining lean mass and every thing about my body is changing but ive been working out natty for more than a decade.

i wasnt gonna go that high but from what i read this is the way for tissue growth and thats my goal for fat burning i wouldnt touch hgh.
    i was pretty afraid of any long term health problems it would give me but than i thought wtf i'm 32 if i dont do it i never will and jumped on 525mg testprop and upped my dose to 8iu ed and im gaining lean mass and every thing about my body is changing but ive been working out natty for more than a decade.
    I'm at 3ius ed right now. Tried 4ius but felt lethargic so scaled back down and gonna hang here for another week before trying 4ius again. Even at 3ius my stomach has really leaned out in just under a month. I can't imagine how I'm gonna look in 3-4 months once my dosage is upped to 4ius. I also plan on using test prop with my gh as well. Probably in January. I'm also 32 and if I had the funds to go 8ius a day I definately would.

Ok so that would be 10 iu eod that's defenetly better for muscle building!!!
    So 4-5 iu's a day would be better for fat burn and 8-10 EOD would be better for muscle building?

I am so jealous!!!!!

Ok so thinking of pinning 2iu' EOD rather than 1iu ED, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    So 4-5 iu's a day would be better for fat burn and 8-10 EOD would be better for muscle building?

I am so jealous!!!!!
    I am far from the authority on GH but I have done a lot of research lately and talked to a couple vets and mods here. From what I have been told, 1-2 ius is for general well being 3-5ius for fat burning, 6+ ius for new tissue growth. 10+ ius to become an animal

Ok so thinking of pinning 2iu' EOD rather than 1iu ED, what do you guys think?
    I think 5 on 2 of would be better than every other day. it seems to be the generally accepted protocol if your not shooting everyday.

Not meant to be funny in any which way. Just an experience I had last night and I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

I busted a money shot last night that woulda made Ron Jermey jealous. I mean it was like I cracked a pipe and my whole body just leaked outta my dick.
    I coulda painted my whole bedroom with it. Is this caused by the GH.

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979;5***612
    Not meant to be funny in any which way. Just an experience I had last night and I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

I busted a money shot last night that woulda made Ron Jermey jealous. I mean it was like I cracked a pipe and my whole body just leaked outta my dick.
    I coulda painted my whole bedroom with it. Is this caused by the GH.
    What else are you taking?

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks;5***621
    What else are you taking?
    nothing.

When I first started on the gee I imediatelly noticed improved sexual performanc I think it makes every thing function better whatever u do I multiplies it by a factor (u diet u loose more, u workout u recover faster,u have sex u .......)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen;5***674
    When I first started on the gee I imediatelly noticed improved sexual performanc I think it makes every thing function better whatever u do I multiplies it by a factor (u diet u loose more, u workout u recover faster,u have sex u .......)
    I've noticed that too. My endurance and stamina are crazy high. I can do cardio for an hour straight rest for 5 minutes and bust out another hour if I had to. The Istanbul marathon was run last Sunday. I contemplated signing up last minute as a walkin Anything under 3500 calories and I immediately start losing weight. Sometimes I have so much energy I just start jumping in place when I'm at the gym, not even knowing that I'm doing it.

OK guys I just went up to 3iu a day!!!!!

I am also going to GHRP-2 30 min before I pin, hoping to bridge the gap to 8iu's without the cost, what do you guys think?

What's ghrp ?
    sorry for my ignorance!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    OK guys I just went up to 3iu a day!!!!!

I am also going to GHRP-2 30 min before I pin, hoping to bridge the gap to 8iu's without the cost, what do you guys think?
    i never used peptides besides trying igf before

What's ghrp ?
    sorry for my ignorance!
    Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide.

Does anyone know how much GHRP-2 to take when taking 3-4iu's a day of GH?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Does anyone know how much GHRP-2 to take when taking 3-4iu's a day of GH?
    I commented in your other thread bro

OK, Its been about 8 days since I switched to Genotropin. My initial views are that my carpal tunnel is much less on Genotropin. The body high/euphoria feeling/energy is better on Norditropin. I get dizzier the 10-15 minutes after my shot on Norditropin. I kind of feel like the Norditropin is working better. Eventhough its 15% more expensive I'm switching back to Norditropin after this Genotropin pen is done.
    Last edited by ata1979; 10-27-2011 at 04:49 AM.

How many iu's a day of nordi are you on?

How many iu's a day of nordi are you on?
    I'm up to 4ius a day now

I'm up to 4ius a day now
    You pinning 4 IU's all at once?

no, 2ius at 430-500am then 2ius at 6-630pm

Since I started the peptides I am going back to 1iu of the nordi as well.

no, 2ius at 430-500am then 2ius at 6-630pm
    I like the fact you're splitting up the dose but I would wait wait at least 3-3.5 hrs. between shots.

Since I started the peptides I am going back to 1iu of the nordi as well.
    Nice...let us know how it treats you bro!

I am waiting about 14 hours between shots. You probably missed the AM-PM part of the post.

I am waiting about 14 hours between shots. You probably missed the AM-PM part of the post.
    Sorry bro! I read that before I had coffee yesterday morning and indeed miss the am-pm part.

Wow, I can't even turn on my computer before my first coffee. You were able to read my post and even type in an answer.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ghrp-2 coupled with cjc without dac boost your natural production of GH...

I know 2 guys that are running peptides and Gh at the same time and are reporting great results..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Wow, I can't even turn on my computer before my first coffee. You were able to read my post and even type in an answer.
    lol! You are going to have to change your avatar...I can't be walking around the office pitching a tent all day!

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    ghrp-2 coupled with cjc without dac boost your natural production of GH...

I know 2 guys that are running peptides and Gh at the same time and are reporting great results..
    Yep the combo seems to be effective for most. I'm about to experiment myself!

OK so I am doing the GHRP and the GHRH 100mcg's both at 5am followed 10 minutes later by 2iu's of GH. Then right after workout I repeat the same thing I did in the morning. How many iu's theoretically should I be at? Next week I will do this three times a day morning, Post workout and before dinner.

Whoever said GHRP and GHRH does not make you hungry must have been taking bunk stuff, my appetite is screaming even after 6 egg whites and a protein shake just to keep the hunger down for an hour till I can get a full meal in.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about gh eod... I don't think would be best, not everyone can afford high doses of hgh, I am on 2iu 5 on 2 off because that's all I can afford. I am also on Nordi Pen 10mg/30iu and they're as good as the TEV tropin I used to take. At 2iu I also saw many benefits, got the headaches the first week > great sleep > great mood > 2 months in waist was slimmer and abs now are better than ever. I want to stock up to do a 10 week AAS cycle along with 5iu ed for the tissue growth but that's only on paper ATM.
    Last edited by FCVtec; 11-03-2011 at 04:49 PM.

OK so I am doing the GHRP and the GHRH 100mcg's both at 5am followed 10 minutes later by 2iu's of GH. Then right after workout I repeat the same thing I did in the morning. How many iu's theoretically should I be at? Next week I will do this three times a day morning, Post workout and before dinner.

Whoever said GHRP and GHRH does not make you hungry must have been taking bunk stuff, my appetite is screaming even after 6 egg whites and a protein shake just to keep the hunger down for an hour till I can get a full meal in.
    Sounds like right now you're getting the equivalent of 8IU's of GH...4IU's HGH (synthetic) and 4IU's GH (endogenous). That's good you are getting the hunger urges as I know you wanted to increase your appetite right now. Have you experienced an increase in side effects with with the addition of peptides?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Sounds like right now you're getting the equivalent of 8IU's of GH...4IU's HGH (synthetic) and 4IU's GH (endogenous). That's good you are getting the hunger urges as I know you wanted to increase your appetite right now. Have you experienced an increase in side effects with with the addition of peptides?
    Awesome, yes I was having problems with sleep and appetite, those are gone now. And I am having no bad sides either, I actually feel great everyday!

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Awesome, yes I was having problems with sleep and appetite, those are gone now. And I am having no bad sides either, I actually feel great everyday!
    HGH will do that. It has improved my quality of life by much. I believe it makes me less anxious as well... Somehoew that boost in mood helps with anxiety as well(at least for me).

Hell yeah...good to hear bro!

jester4710 is offline New Member
    toughest part about increasing posts to PM:

Answer: when you're reading most of the darn threads you start to answer your own questions!!! hence running out of things to post on that aren't completely pointless. I think tenure and amount of time logged in with username should be taken into consideration.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information