Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hondarocks is offline Banned

Just got the Nordi Pen

Starting Noridtropin at 1iu a day going to work my way up to 4-6 a day depending on sides and cost.
    Have a lot of therapeutic reasons why I need to take it as well as for BB.

A lot of people here wonder why I am taking GH and why such low dosages right now. I need to explain.

I was in Iraq and Afghanistan for 3 years, during that time I was exposed to Anthrax and radiation, as well as rough living conditions for three years, bad food, body amour, back problems, and loud noises and a range of other things I cannot go into at this point. It took a toll on my body and mind. The radiation exposure cause many problems. Ones I am still dealing with.
    I am using the GH to fix my problems, its the only thing that is working. The Anthrax has caused many Musculoskeletal problems within me as well as upper respiratory and cardiovascular problems. The radiation has caused untold side effects such as dizziness, Low BP, weakness, fatigue, low T , hairloss and lots of other stuff that I dont care to go into.
    Steriods would only further my problems with depression, hairless and could cause an irritation with the radiation/anthrax exposure.

Bottom line, I got fcked up, saw a lot of bad stuff and lost my best friend and a lot of other good marines.

The AMA and the doctors think its best to prescribe me about 10 different medications as well psychiatric medications. This is not the answer.

Two of my doctors told me the medical community has failed me as well as a lot of other vets, I told him about the GH usage and he encouraged it and hopes it works, but unfortunately the VA cannot prescribe me the GH and its not even in the system to order, otherwise he would.

This is my story.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 12-01-2011 at 12:13 AM.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    what type of results are you expecting? that dose is about 1 iu.

I'm looking to sleep better, elevation of mood, increased muscle mass, all the normal benefits expected with taking HGH. This is what the doctor said I should start with.

I am taking 1iu a day.

Also is there supposed to be any sort of feeling after you inject? Tiredness, euphoria?

Can I get some advice on using this stuff.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 09-27-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Anyone know what the best time to take this stuff is?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    1iu is pointless, you produce more yourself. You really need to talk to your doctor and if your going to do gh therapy do it correctly. Inject early morning.

I could do 2iu's a day, the doctor told me to start off with 1iu first. And I could go up too 2iu. Also this stuff is very expensive so the more iu's I do the more it costs.

How much do I need to be doing since this is my first time to see the benefits?

For fat loss, condition and the health benefits you need to go to 4ius imho. If your after tissue gains your going to have to go 6iu+ . Both need to be ran for at least 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    For fat loss, condition and the health benefits you need to go to 4ius imho. If your after tissue gains your going to have to go 6iu+ . Both need to be ran for at least 6 months.
    I dont think I can afford 6ius a day. Thats a lot of money

And you'll need aas in the mix also for tissue gains. It does get expensive

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I dont think I can afford 6ius a day. Thats a lot of money
    it is expensive. Thats why gh isnt worth it for the average user.

Also dont snack after your gh. Avoid carbs for 1 hour

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    it is expensive. Thats why gh isnt worth it for the average user.

Also dont snack after your gh. Avoid carbs for 1 hour
    Haha they told me to eat right after I inject, shows you how much they know. Thanks for the advice
    So inject in the morning and don't eat for an hour..gotcha

gh cause insulin resistance. So if you eat right after your blood glucose levels will spike

gh cause insulin resistance. So if you eat right after your blood glucose levels will spike
    OK so do or do not eat after injecting? Now I am confused.

Don't eat after the injection for an hour.

Ok you guys are the best, thank you

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    1iu is pointless, you produce more yourself. You really need to talk to your doctor and if your going to do gh therapy do it correctly. Inject early morning.
    I agree with you Marcus but if the OP was to inject 1-2IU 10 mins after GHRP/GHRH first thing in the morn then he would get much more out of this small amount of HGH. He could then pin the GHRP/GHRH solely pwo and before bed. I believe this is the "budget" way to run HGH.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    I've been on nords now for a week. 2ius a day, gonna bump up to 3 in a week or two. My question is, I just realized I can get genotropin 36ius for the same price I get norditropin 30ius. 1) Would it matter if I switched? 2) Is one superior to the other, (they are both pharma grade so I'm assuming no)?

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    I've been on nords now for a week. 2ius a day, gonna bump up to 3 in a week or two. My question is, I just realized I can get genotropin 36ius for the same price I get norditropin 30ius. 1) Would it matter if I switched? 2) Is one superior to the other, (they are both pharma grade so I'm assuming no)?
    damn I wish we were friends.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Lots like to get up in the wee hours of the morning somewhere around 4am and inject gh then and then go back to bed
    This way you do not eat near injection time plus it is when your cortisol levels are up and gh helps to blunt cortisol which is desired
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    OK so do or do not eat after injecting? Now I am confused.
    Dont eat CARBS or FAT for 30 mins(ok), 45 mins (good), 1 hr ((best). Protien is fine, and suggested. I have got good results on 2 ius (as far as fat loss). I wake up 830 and immeditely take shot, then 20 grams whey protien and supps, follwed by 40 mins of cardio (which i consider fasted cardio). At 930 i eat full breakfast. I think this is the best combo

Quote Originally Posted by Focusmen View Post
    Dont eat CARBS or FAT for 30 mins(ok), 45 mins (good), 1 hr ((best). Protien is fine, and suggested. I have got good results on 2 ius (as far as fat loss). I wake up 830 and immeditely take shot, then 20 grams whey protien and supps, follwed by 40 mins of cardio (which i consider fasted cardio). At 930 i eat full breakfast. I think this is the best combo
    I just did this, after the run you feel light headed as fck and have to eat some oatmeal. I hope it is actually doing something.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    I take one shot at 430am, go back to bed and wake up and eat 6 eggs at 630am. I take my second shot when I get home from work at 630pm and go to the gym right away.

@honda totally feel you on the lightheadedness . I get lightheaded for 15-20 minutes after my shots.

I'm definately lovin the energy though. Its outta control.

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    I take one shot at 430am, go back to bed and wake up and eat 6 eggs at 630am. I take my second shot when I get home from work at 630pm and go to the gym right away.

@honda totally feel you on the lightheadedness . I get lightheaded for 15-20 minutes after my shots.
    I know people are saying that I am not taking enough to notice anything, but my energy and strength is through the roof and I have gained 5lbs. Could be placebo but whatever is happening it is working. Im gonna get some isopure as well as pound the eggs for pure protein and no carbs after the shots.

Major problem here, unfortunately I live in one of the the most expensive city's in the US and I'm paying like $1200 a month for rent and I have a roommate, I'm going to move, and use the saved cash to buy GH, rather than live large temporarily I'm going to fix myself permanently. If my insurance would only cover this for what I obviously need it for, I would be set....frustrated but staying positive, I know I'm going to get what I need eventually.

I'm definitely loving the energy and the strength, people look at me like I'm crazy in the gym, my dead lift has gone from from 225 to 315, 3 rep max in two weeks. Im curling 50-60lbs 6 reps. Reverse bench 225 6 reps. This is all new for me. Its outta control something is working. I am thinking about adding clen into the mix and knocking the fat off even more since I am not hitting the required amount for fat loss with GH and clen works faster.

GH really kicking in now with lethargic behavior, sleeping like a rock and I cannot get out of bed in the morning. And tired most of the day. What should I do?

littlebill is offline Associate Member
    What is the dose?

Read first post

OK my bad- my phone is only showing 1 reply. Got it now. Nice to have Pharma Grade! The eating recommendations above are correct- as after you pin you go slightly hyper- so waiting an hour to eat is correct and this is why many pin pre-bed. It masks the symptoms such as lethargy.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebill View Post
    OK my bad- my phone is only showing 1 reply. Got it now. Nice to have Pharma Grade! The eating recommendations above are correct- as after you pin you go slightly hyper- so waiting an hour to eat is correct and this is why many pin pre-bed. It masks the symptoms such as lethargy.
    I dont pre pin before bed cause I want to get my own GH release at night. I pin early to late morning depending on if I can get outa bed

Well if you want to ride your natty pulse at sleep, then pin first thing in the morning when your receptors are ripe and your blood sugar is lowest of the day- besides post workout. Either way HGH should not cause lethargy, unless it is over-dosed. Should be the opposite- increased energy and well being. Are you 100% sure you got the real deal? Straight from pharmacy?

Well if you want to ride your natty pulse at sleep, then pin first thing in the morning when your receptors are ripe and your blood sugar is lowest of the day- besides post workout. Either way HGH should not cause lethargy, unless it is over-dosed. Should be the opposite- increased energy and well being. Are you 100% sure you got the real deal? Straight from pharmacy?
    Actually lethargy is one side that you know you got the good stuff. Secondly this is the real dea. Novo Nordisk Norditropin. Came straight from pharmacy. Here in San Diego. No shady hand off deals involved. I am paying a lot but I am starting to think it is worth it for the peace of mind.

I would love to get my hands on Serostim or Saizen or Nutropin by Genentech. But I am happy with what I have for now.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-09-2011 at 10:44 AM.

i get lethargic on hgh. I used to take a nap in the afternoon

i get lethargic on hgh. I used to take a nap in the afternoon
    Haha!!! So its working

Actually lethargy is one side that you know you got the good stuff. Secondly this is the real dea. Novo Nordisk Norditropin. Came straight from pharmacy. Here in San Diego. No shady hand off deals involved. I am paying a lot but I am starting to think it is worth it for the peace of mind.

I would love to get my hands on Serostim or Saizen or Nutropin by Genentech. But I am happy with what I have for now.
    Well as you know everyone reacts differently. Been on 6 years- including Genotropin and Humatrope and I can tell you the only time I have been lethargic is when I take too much. And I am older than you so I pin pre-bed and first thin in the morning, wait an hour and eat. And coffee of course. I have never so much as yawned on HGH and lethargy is not a normal side effect. Maybe pin some T3 or have your thyroid checked.

using t4 is better then t3 with gh

Well as you know everyone reacts differently. Been on 6 years- including Genotropin and Humatrope and I can tell you the only time I have been lethargic is when I take too much. And I am older than you so I pin pre-bed and first thin in the morning, wait an hour and eat. And coffee of course. I have never so much as yawned on HGH and lethargy is not a normal side effect. Maybe pin some T3 or have your thyroid checked.
    For me and my team- T3 has been a staple for a long time. Never tried T4 but if you say it's better I will give it a roll.

12.5 mcg/day or .0125mg is what we use of T3- but must note with frequent blood work (quarterly). Highly suggested not to experiment with but there seems to be a synergistic effect, burns fat, and offsets so called lethargy some get with HGH. It must be noted that LETHARGY is not listed as a side effect with HGH inserts. Looking at my Genotropin insert now and it is not there...
    Last edited by littlebill; 10-09-2011 at 01:53 PM.

The doctor told me to take, HGH pen 0.35mg to be injected into the belly fat every morning, followed by a snack.

Any Advice?
    So let me get this straight- You are getting lethargic on like around... 1.1iu? Something isn't right! I pin 6iu of Genotropin/day which equates to 2mg and feel like a million bucks. I do split the dose pre bed and upon rising. My last IGF-1 came back at 500 which is fantastic for my age- with my baseline of 170. No offense bro but that is like a small child's dose.
    Last edited by littlebill; 10-09-2011 at 02:06 PM.

So let me get this straight- You are getting lethargic on like around... 1.1iu? Something isn't right! I pin 6iu of Genotropin/day which equates to 2mg and feel like a million bucks. I do split the dose pre bed and upon rising. My last IGF-1 came back at 500 which is fantastic for my age- with my baseline of 170. No offense bro but that is like a small child's dose.
    Can you turn your PM on so we can talk.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-09-2011 at 07:10 PM.

I can't yet as I guess cause I just registered. When the mods let me NP.

you need more post to be able to pm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information