Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    My pack has been seized before it even left the USA, w*ankers.

If you're reading this, suck my f*cking dick LEA's.

Dropped some weight after stopping, but having another pack sent out. I'm also going to be running GH soon 4ius/ED and may run them together (peps/GH).

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    damn swifto, that sucks! great log man, how are your joints/tendons after stopping?

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    damn swifto, that sucks! great log man, how are your joints/tendons after stopping?
    Been off for about 3 days now. All good, training chest tomorrow, which always f*cks with my shoulders. Plus I'm on 50mg Winstrol EOD...

We will see.

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    That does suck bro...I personally had ran peptides for as long as you have and then quit them for about 3 weeks, just to see what happened and how I felt, then started back up again yesterday. I can say after a few days I started to notice difference in how I felt...sleep, strength, appearance, vascularity, energy, and mood all seemed to be affected in one way or another. It was a marked difference, thats for sure. Please do update your log with any differences you feel in your time of absence from using the peptides, as im curious if what I felt had something to actually do with not having peptides in me or was more like psychosomatic and it only appeared these changes occurred because I wasn't "on" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel View Post
    That does suck bro...I personally had ran peptides for as long as you have and then quit them for about 3 weeks, just to see what happened and how I felt, then started back up again yesterday. I can say after a few days I started to notice difference in how I felt...sleep, strength, appearance, vascularity, energy, and mood all seemed to be affected in one way or another. It was a marked difference, thats for sure. Please do update your log with any differences you feel in your time of absence from using the peptides, as im curious if what I felt had something to actually do with not having peptides in me or was more like psychosomatic and it only appeared these changes occurred because I wasn't "on" lol
    I will certainly be updating this log...

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    Doin alright swifto??

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    BUMP!!! just looking for an update swifto

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I just read through this log again as I am thinking about trying it out (at my doctors recommendation, actually). Good stuff.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Swifto any news??

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I just read through this log again as I am thinking about trying it out (at my doctors recommendation, actually). Good stuff.
    Same here. I asked my doc also and he gave me the green light. The only things he did say is that very long-term use isn't good and he seems to think that the results won't be as good as I think. I can't wait to go back later and prove him wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Swifto any news??
    I stopped this log as I stopped the peptides, but f*ck me, I loved them.

So much so, I have 8 weeks in my fridge right now and ready to rock and roll soon. I have taken 6 months off and been back this week. Trained twice and have injured my right arm last night doing back. I forget I am almost 30, not 18 years of age. Have to take it slow.

When I decide to press the gas pedal full force and ramp everything and introduce new compounds I will also add CJC 1295 w/o DAC and GHRP-6 at 100mcg 3x week, cant wait.

This log will start up again soon...

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post

So much so, I have 8 weeks in my fridge right now and ready to rock and roll soon. I have taken 6 months off and been back this week. Trained twice and have injured my right arm last night doing back. I forget I am almost 30, not 18 years of age. Have to take it slow.

When I decide to press the gas pedal full force and ramp everything and introduce new compounds I will also add CJC 1295 w/o DAC and GHRP-6 at 100mcg 3x week, cant wait.

You're not old yet brother. I'm on the same stack of peptides now with slin (1st time) and test. I'm having great results as you may figure. Also, I think you meant to say 3x per day, not week. Good luck bro. Kill it! But don't hurt yourself, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    Same here. I asked my doc also and he gave me the green light. The only things he did say is that very long-term use isn't good and he seems to think that the results won't be as good as I think. I can't wait to go back later and prove him wrong
    His expectations on results might be based on doses smaller than we would take on our own. Just a thought.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    dang, i might have to consider peps after reading all this!! time to do some research!!!!!!

His expectations on results might be based on doses smaller than we would take on our own. Just a thought.
    Yeah he was probably thinking that I'd only take it once a day. What if it's hard to take it 3x daily and can only do 2? You think 2x200 per day for 6 months would produce a nice result?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    400mcg of what? I assume you are talking about one of the GHRP's and hope you are pairing this w/ a GHRH (mod grf or CJC-1295 no DAC). To do a GHRP without a GHRH would be a waste of money IMO, since the two work synergetically together to give you a much higher/longer spike in GH.
    This is a very important point. Although it isn't a waste of money, you just won't get the most out of your course. I am on day 4 using GHRP-6 without GHRH and I can see that it has worked. That being said, I will order GHRH ASAP to make sure I get the most out of it.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    so peptides are being recommended by docs? im new to peptides and trying to do some research on them. if anyone has anything they could point me to id be appreciative.

i did find this which was of a bit of concern:

CJC-1295
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CJC-1295 is a tetrasubstituted 30-amino acid peptide hormone, primarily functioning as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. It was invented by ConjuChem, a Canadian biotechnology company.
    One of the advantages of CJC-1295 over traditional GHRH or rHGH is its ability to bioconjugate with serum albumin, thus increasing its half-life and therapeutic window. It accomplishes this by using protecting groups around the amino acids of GHRH typically susceptible to enzymatic degradation.
    ConjuChem initiated clinical trials for CJC-1295 during the mid-2000s. The objective of the drug was to treat visceral fat deposits in obese AIDS patients, as increased levels of exogenous HGH are presumed to increase lipolysis (fat loss). The trial was ultimately successful for most research subjects, but the drug's marketing stalled when three of the trial's patients suffered a myocardial infarction.

(BOLD) (sorry about the hijack )

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

so peptides are being recommended by docs? im new to peptides and trying to do some research on them. if anyone has anything they could point me to id be appreciative.
    Well, he is a TRT doc with a lot of crazy ideas. He also pushes the HCG diet, so I never know what he recommends is just a cash grab. In this case, I took his recommendation as back up to what guys on this forum were saying.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

You old fuk!!!

I am at day 6 now and people have already noticed the difference. Plus I am eating about 50% more food through the day. Having to time meals and not being able to have Vitargo while I am working out is a bit of a pain, but other than that it's great...

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    You old fuk!!!
    Hahaha... You can talk.

I forget I'm getting older, not a superhero anymore!

I am at day 6 now and people have already noticed the difference. Plus I am eating about 50% more food through the day. Having to time meals and not being able to have Vitargo while I am working out is a bit of a pain, but other than that it's great...
    Yes, some added LBM will come from the added food 100%.

Yes, some added LBM will come from the added food 100%.
    The problem is that my stomach is getting massive.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The problem is that my stomach is getting massive.
    moderation bro...sounds like you increased cals a little to much!

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    moderation bro...sounds like you increased cals a little to much!
    Yep. A tweak in my diet is in order. More protein less carbs. My stomach was so big it was pushing on my ribcage and causing pain. Yesterday after I did a workout I still couldn't eat because it was so bad so all I had was a protein drink. So that workout was probably a waste of time...

Also, I went to see my doctor yesterday for my blood test results. I did a sus course a while back and I wanted to make sure it didnt do any damage. My test level was 18.4. The doctor researched peptides after my last visit. His conclusion was that there haven't been enough studies on it to say whether it is good or bad. He did say to steer clear of IGF-1 though because it speeds up your metabolism which will make you age quicker. Once my 6 month course of GHRP-6 is done, he is going to send me for a (can't remember the name) test for my heart to see how it has coped. He said that even if it has gotten bigger or anything else, it still would be hard to blame one thing or another because even working out will make it bigger over time anyway.
    Last edited by Tasmaniac; 10-03-2012 at 04:21 PM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Metabolism makes you older? I'm screwed then

Bingaz is offline New Member
    Swifto mate do you combine your Cjc and ghrp-6 into the one syringe ? As I have found once drawing out the both peps the needle units slightly or do you use separate syringes for both the Cjc and ghrp cheers

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Metabolism makes you older? I'm screwed then
    Ha ha me too.
    I guess most people on this board might have the same problem. I am guessing there wouldn't be many mesomorphs on this board. It'd be interesting to find out...

Quote Originally Posted by Bingaz View Post
    Swifto mate do you combine your Cjc and ghrp-6 into the one syringe ? As I have found once drawing out the both peps the needle units slightly or do you use separate syringes for both the Cjc and ghrp cheers
    Good question. I'd like to see his point of view about it too. I find that by the time I draw the GH out, my needle is quite blunt. I'm about to add cjc as well but I'm not looking forward to using a blunt needle to inject it all...

Blunt I meant to write and yes I have done it in the past and sometimes the injection isn't that smooth once you've penetrated a rubber stopper twice ! She's blunt so curious as to how swifts does this !

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You change the tip before you inject. Well I do if I am pinning more then one compound

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post

i did find this which was of a bit of concern:

CJC-1295
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CJC-1295 is a tetrasubstituted 30-amino acid peptide hormone, primarily functioning as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. It was invented by ConjuChem, a Canadian biotechnology company.
    One of the advantages of CJC-1295 over traditional GHRH or rHGH is its ability to bioconjugate with serum albumin, thus increasing its half-life and therapeutic window. It accomplishes this by using protecting groups around the amino acids of GHRH typically susceptible to enzymatic degradation.
    ConjuChem initiated clinical trials for CJC-1295 during the mid-2000s. The objective of the drug was to treat visceral fat deposits in obese AIDS patients, as increased levels of exogenous HGH are presumed to increase lipolysis (fat loss). The trial was ultimately successful for most research subjects, but the drug's marketing stalled when three of the trial's patients suffered a myocardial infarction.

(BOLD) (sorry about the hijack )
    hmmm, 3 of them, a little more than coincidence then.........

Damn must of not realized lol !!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Yes, it's common practice to draw from many multiple-dose sterile vials to add compounds to one (insulin ) syringe & administer

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    You change the tip before you inject . Well I do if I am pinning more then one compound
    not with the majority of peptides utilized within the mainstream of today's use (or AAS for the matter imho...)

Yeah definitely was just unaware the needle tip can be changed on insulin syringes ! Lol

Nutcase is offline New Member
    Hey guys, 1st post!
    Loved the log Swifto, very helpful.

I have a question about the peps use, but bare in mind my knowledge on the bio/chem is not very high, so im "assuming" most of this. (Which is why i ask you)

I see so far everyone that has made a log of this pins PWO. But i can never figure out whether "PWO" is Post Workout, or Pre Workout lol

If it is Post Workout as im thinking it might be,
    in my understanding you pin the peps, GH is released, 30 mins after pinning GH is peaking, you eat = slin spike, slin + GH = big badaboom = results. Correct?

My question is, the act of working out, itself produces a slin spike right? So why not pin 30 mins PRE workout, that way:
    pin the peps, GH is released, 30 mins after pinning GH is peaking, you train = slin spike, slin + GH = big badaboom WHILE you're actually training so you're "on" in the gym

Again this is just a thought and could be a stupid one, just thought id ask so thanks guys

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Good question. I'd like to see his point of view about it too. I find that by the time I draw the GH out, my needle is quite blunt. I'm about to add cjc as well but I'm not looking forward to using a blunt needle to inject it all...
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Yes, it's common practice to draw from many multiple-dose sterile vials to add compounds to one (insulin) syringe & administer

not with the majority of peptides utilized within the mainstream of today's use (or AAS for the matter imho...)
    Agree with 956Vette. I mix both peps in the same syringe and have been doing so for almost a year and a half. Needle may get dull, but just push it through anyways. Dull needle, sharp needle, as long as I get to inject the peps, i'm ok. I ran out of slin pins there for awhile, so i was using 25ga needles. It's really not a big deal mates!

I haven't really experienced any sides from using ghrp-6 and DAC. My skin on my forehead and hands feels a bit sensitive. No tingling. But it is working slowly but surely. Even on a previous cycle of sus, all I got was a bit of a strange feeling in my prostate.
    Last edited by Tasmaniac; 11-15-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Yeah that's it !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information