Like Tree3Likes

Thread: home hgh authenticity test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    The chinese shit is fake. Its been posted her a million times.

The test you want to do is going to give you false hope. Its not an accurate test
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BigRick82 is offline Junior Member
    Going to try tonight with some rips and nips.

D*%m GixxerBoy........... drooling over the avatar

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Yeah....Really G

Is that your Honey?

Nice ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by BigRick82 View Post
    Going to try tonight with some rips and nips.

D*%m GixxerBoy........... drooling over the avatar
    Last edited by tcw; 01-04-2012 at 04:14 PM.

juicyjohnny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

The test you want to do is going to give you false hope. Its not an accurate test
    It's telling us that if its clear its fake fake most importantly.
    It's also been posted on here a million times that the Chinese shit is real too.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyjohnny View Post
    It's telling us that if its clear its fake fake most importantly.
    It's also been posted on here a million times that the Chinese shit is real too.
    yea by people who get gh like sides and never have used real gh.
    I dont get why nobody wants to believe the vets who know.
    Its not our money your wasting and we have nothing to gain or loose if you run gh or not.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

juicyjohnny is offline Junior Member
    I guess I originally joined this forum to get advice on real hgh and if the crap I was buying was real or fake.
    Alls I seen was you have to wait at least 3 months like a test dummy and see if you get results and keep in mind pay roughly 1800 to just see if its real or pregnancy test which is useless because that just tells you if its hcg so I guess bottom line is I'm giving up on hgh because I can't deal with the aggravation of paying out good chunks of money to worry about if someone's fuc*ing me over.

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    yea by people who get gh like sides and never have used real gh.
    I dont get why nobody wants to believe the vets who know.
    Its not our money your wasting and we have nothing to gain or loose if you run gh or not.
    There are plenty of people that have done both pharm and Chinese and agree there is good Chinese.

It's bias garbage information like this that needs to stop. Again, there is fake pharm and also it is most lucrative to fake pharm than Chinese as you can charge more for it.

You should always point to your source for clarification, not the type of GH. To simply say getting a pharm label on your GH means it 100 % genuine is down right stupid.
    Last edited by Sc0rch; 01-08-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member

Stop lying. Just because you can't get legit chinese doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There is as much pharm fake garbage as chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    Stop lying. Just because you can't get legit chinese doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There is as much pharm fake garbage as chinese.
    Damn your shit is getting old. So congratufvckinglations, you're getting 100% legit GH in an unlabeled vial from China. We believe you. Now will you stop trying to prove it to the whole world?

You talk about the vets on here having an agenda but you're the one constantly trying to convince everyone about the legitimacy of a product that is known for a fact to be bunk more often than it's real.

You really think all these people who speak out about fake GH and recommend pharm grade have an ulterior motive? Marcus is really the CEO of Eli Lilly. Gix is the principle shareholder of Sorono. BG is trying to raise his dividends in Novo Nordisk. Give me a fvcking break, the reason they speak out about it is because most if not all of the generic chinese gh is garbage. Period.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman

Damn your shit is getting old. So congratufvckinglations, you're getting 100% legit GH in an unlabeled vial from China. We believe you. Now will you stop trying to prove it to the whole world?

You talk about the vets on here having an agenda but you're the one constantly trying to convince everyone about the legitimacy of a product that is known for a fact to be bunk more often than it's real.

You really think all these people who speak out about fake GH and recommend pharm grade have an ulterior motive? Marcus is really the CEO of Eli Lilly. Gix is the principle shareholder of Sorono. BG is trying to raise his dividends in Novo Nordisk. Give me a fvcking break, the reason they speak out about it is because most if not all of the generic chinese gh is garbage. Period.
    Don't try to save em. Some people like to get scammed. I got a banker in Nigeria thats about to hook me up with about 15 million.

BigRick82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    Don't try to save em. Some people like to get scammed. I got a banker in Nigeria thats about to hook me up with about 15 million.
    Damn I need to switch to your bank. My guy only offered me 10 million.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick82

Damn I need to switch to your bank. My guy only offered me 10 million.
    Yea I already gave im my bank info. It should be in there this week sometime. Lol

Thread Information