Like Tree3Likes

Thread: home hgh authenticity test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    once again i never said all pharm is real. People make counterfeit pharm grade unfortunately. And yes that is a big business.
    but im sorry there isnt real gh in little unmarked vials from no name labs coming out of china.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    i was watching a show tonite on Truffles (60 minutes). how they are produced, found, sold, etc.... the ones from france are worth the most($300 for an oz size nugget), and the chinese ones were one tenth that price.... reason= the soil that it was grown in, the way they were discovered(dug up with hoes(vs. dogs sniffing them out), climate, etc,etc, etc...
    so the france ones tasted way good, and the chinese ones tasted like shit. they look almost identical too!

so now they are mixing the chinese with the french ones,(cutting) to maximize profits....

my point... I dont know, just got me thinking about Chinese quality.... just sayin

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H2Okid View Post
    i was watching a show tonite on Truffles (60 minutes). how they are produced, found, sold, etc.... the ones from france are worth the most($300 for an oz size nugget), and the chinese ones were one tenth that price.... reason= the soil that it was grown in, the way they were discovered(dug up with hoes(vs. dogs sniffing them out), climate, etc,etc, etc...
    so the france ones tasted way good, and the chinese ones tasted like shit. they look almost identical too!

so now they are mixing the chinese with the french ones,(cutting) to maximize profits....

my point... I dont know, just got me thinking about Chinese quality.... just sayin
    I watched the same thing too and it also got me thinking the same thing. I would not be surprised if the same thing is going on with Chinese GH...IMO it has to be because I've seen to many Vets post that it took 8-10ius of Chinese to equal 2ius of pharm grade congruent with results.

I wish there was a way to get a molecular biochemist to really chime in and get to the bottom of what is exactly going on with CHinese GH.

I am amazed that the manufacturing processes of Chinese GH have never been exposed by the Anti-aging/Bodybuilding community after all of these years. Maybe to many people are in on it lol.

After all of these years no one knows exactly why it takes 10ius of Chinese to equal 2ius of American pharm grade??? come on...I think not...It's all about manufacturing processes...IE(ecoli bacteria/petri dish/lab conditions/timeframe).

There has to be a Molecular biochemist who is juicing on this board....right?

Isma is offline Associate Member
    I'd like to know, all these guys are saying that this is no a definitive test, argue with a scientific base, why not.

Because, I've read exactly this: "Chinese HGH is crap. Doesn't work. This test doesn't work". Ok. Why?

And Juicy, could you explain as biochemist, why HGH turns white?

PS: I'm not saying who has the reason, I'd like to have a SERIOUS discussion with argues. Why this test show clearly the truth, or why this test doesn't do it.

juicyjohnny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isma View Post
    I'd like to know, all these guys are saying that this is no a definitive test, argue with a scientific base, why not.

Because, I've read exactly this: "Chinese HGH is crap. Doesn't work. This test doesn't work". Ok. Why?

And Juicy, could you explain as biochemist, why HGH turns white?

PS: I'm not saying who has the reason, I'd like to have a SERIOUS discussion with argues. Why this test show clearly the truth, or why this test doesn't do it.
    Did you ever wonder if all the guys saying its not a definitive test are on here selling fake shit making a killing saying well you have to be on a good diet or it wont work ? Most people take steroids well using growth so they don't actually know that the growth is fake because their getting their results from steroids , You can take growth alone and don't have to be on a diet and it will shred you if its real.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyjohnny View Post
    Did you ever wonder if all the guys saying its not a definitive test are on here selling fake shit making a killing saying well you have to be on a good diet or it wont work ? Most people take steroids well using growth so they don't actually know that the growth is fake because their getting their results from steroids , You can take growth alone and don't have to be on a diet and it will shred you if its real.
    For a new guy you are making pretty big accusations.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    For a new guy you are making pretty big accusations.
    Let me tell you something I may be new on your site here but I've been around a long time and I will be around.
    what I'm sick and tired of is people saying that their crap is real and getting ****ed over, I'm not accusing anyone of anything I don't even know you but if you boil hgh and it stays clear its absolutely fake.
    I originally joined here to get some advice on hgh that's it.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member

did i read this right??? i can eat what ever i eant as long as i use gh. i find that just as bold as saying those who preach diet and real gear are dealers.

maybe if you dont want some good advice it is time to move on.

I can say first hand i have seen zero results using china green tops from a board sponser on another page and i ran it for a year. now since the first of the year i have been running pharm and the changes to date are close to amazing. nothing drastic but can see and feel a huge difference.

i can pesonnaly say the people here are hre to help only i have never been solicited here to but a thing. thats the difference from other sights.

sorry to rant i just have read enough and lost it a bit

Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    did i read this right??? i can eat what ever i eant as long as i use gh. i find that just as bold as saying those who preach diet and real gear are dealers.

maybe if you dont want some good advice it is time to move on.

I can say first hand i have seen zero results using china green tops from a board sponser on another page and i ran it for a year. now since the first of the year i have been running pharm and the changes to date are close to amazing. nothing drastic but can see and feel a huge difference.

i can pesonnaly say the people here are hre to help only i have never been solicited here to but a thing. thats the difference from other sights.

sorry to rant i just have read enough and lost it a bit
    I appreciate this response and sorry you threw a good portion of money out the window and injected who knows what into your body for a full year. I'm tired of the scam that's all. I'm old school guy that likes to deal with good people.
    Sorry I offended anyone

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Did you ever wonder if all the guys saying its not a definitive test are on here selling fake shit making a killing saying well you have to be on a good diet or it wont work ?
    WTF do you mean by this ???

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information