Like Tree3Likes

Thread: home hgh authenticity test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    juicyjohnny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    For a new guy you are making pretty big accusations.
    Let me tell you something I may be new on your site here but I've been around a long time and I will be around.
    what I'm sick and tired of is people saying that their crap is real and getting ****ed over, I'm not accusing anyone of anything I don't even know you but if you boil hgh and it stays clear its absolutely fake.
    I originally joined here to get some advice on hgh that's it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyjohnny View Post
    Let me tell you something I may be new on your site here but I've been around a long time and I will be around.
    what I'm sick and tired of is people saying that their crap is real and getting ****ed over, I'm not accusing anyone of anything I don't even know you but if you boil hgh and it stays clear its absolutely fake.
    I originally joined here to get some advice on hgh that's it.
    Keep it up and you may not be around.
    Yes if its clear its is fake. But if its cloudy it doesnt prove its real. What cant you understand?
    But thats not what you said. You accused people on here that dont agree with your test. Like most of the staff and some knowledgeable members as selling
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Yes if its clear its is fake. But if its cloudy it doesnt prove its real. What cant you understand?
    But thats not what you said. You accused people on here that dont agree with your test. Like most of the staff and some knowledgeable members as selling
    Thats not what you said before gixx , do you see how often I pop in here ? LOL

there is no way that is accurate.
    The chinese shit is fake. Its been posted her a million times.

The test you want to do is going to give you false hope. Its not an accurate test
    yea by people who get gh like sides and never have used real gh.
    I dont get why nobody wants to believe the vets who know.
    Its not our money your wasting and we have nothing to gain or loose if you run gh or not.
    its not an accurate test. Are we really supposed to believe that gh is the only chemical that will turn cloudy when heated.
    once again i never said all pharm is real. People make counterfeit pharm grade unfortunately. And yes that is a big business.
    but im sorry there isnt real gh in little unmarked vials from no name labs coming out of china.
    the test doesnt work because lots of chemicals can turn mily when heated. So if your vial turns milky it doesnt prove its gh
    who says it has to be a bb hormone chemical? There are millions of chemicals out there. Im sure some turn white when heated
    Thats not what you said before gixx , do you see how often I pop in here ? LOL
    here are my quotes from this thread. What did i say before? Its not an accurate test. Its not. Because it turn cloudy doesnt mean you have GH

But now if its clear you say its fake ? so is it some what accurate ? Is that what your saying ?

But now if its clear you say its fake ? so is it some what accurate ? Is that what your saying ?
    i never boiled my gh to know it turns cloudy.
    I am saying if it does turn cloudy that doesnt prove its real. so its not a definitive test. I think some people may get something cloudy and think for a FACT its hgh. And that isnt so.

i never boiled my gh to know it turns cloudy.
    I am saying if it does turn cloudy that doesnt prove its real. so its not a definitive test. I think some people may get something cloudy and think for a FACT its hgh. And that isnt so.
    I agree with this hypothesis

Thread Information