Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    tbh im not running anything else just the jins and t4 , thats it .
    To get the full benefits of hgh they are better ran with aas, the synergy between the 2 is remarkable

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    thanks . yes im going to get back into aas again . but firstly i wanted to be sure i had good g.h , a good source and have a run on them before i added aas . as my intention is to run g.h indefinitely

Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    thanks . yes im going to get back into aas again . but firstly i wanted to be sure i had good g.h , a good source and have a run on them before i added aas . as my intention is to run g.h indefinitely
    The Ukraine jins are 100% at this moment in time, they good to go.

yeah i agree . ive been running them for about 4 months now. i will start running aas in the next few weeks

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Yup I agree the Ukraine Jin's are 100% GTG.
    Last edited by testluva; 04-17-2013 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Yup I agree the Ukraine Jin's are 100% GTG. At only 4ius 5/2, I can barely handle my numb hands and arms. My HRT cycle is test Cyp, Deca and NPP.
    I hope the sides go down or I might have to drop down to 3ius very soon. Not sure how long these Ukraine HGH will be available before the whole world finds out.
    Thats not HRT cycle lol, your endo put you on that?

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Yup I agree the Ukraine Jin's are 100% GTG. At only 4ius 5/2, I can barely handle my numb hands and arms. My HRT cycle is test Cyp, Deca and NPP.
    I hope the sides go down or I might have to drop down to 3ius very soon. Not sure how long these Ukraine HGH will be available before the whole world finds out.
    ive been on 5i.u e.d and im on 7i.u and i didnt get that ^^

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    Come on guys. Give me a peek into the cookie jar.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

Thats not HRT cycle lol, your endo put you on that?
    Test Cyp
    Last edited by testluva; 04-17-2013 at 02:51 AM.

just an additional comment on these jins ....
    im getting some really good lean muscle gains . my diet isnt the best however if it was then i can see/feel i would be burning fat alot faster .
    im pleased with the results especially when i take into account that ive been running these for 4/5 months and only been back in the gym 3 months after a long absence
    im really starting to notice an increase in strength and energy and new muscle formation

its perception . going into this if i expected quick results within weeks i would be very disappointed and at first i was but i stuck with it. however if , as i do now , realize/learnt g.h is really a long term game and that i should run it for several months before i really start to scrutinize its effect . then iam very happy with its impact

i think iam a good barometer for these jins as im not running anything else apart from t4

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Let's quit talking about how we "feel" and post up some blood work.

Aside from Asia I would trust the former Soviet republics just slightly before the african Nations.

Stop and ask yourself....why does this stuff always come from ****ed up impoverished countries?

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator View Post
    Let's quit talking about how we "feel" and post up some blood work.

Aside from Asia I would trust the former Soviet republics just slightly before the african Nations.

Stop and ask yourself....why does this stuff always come from ****ed up impoverished countries?
    Let me spell it;

FDA
    DEA

Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member
    I'm reading some info and it seems GenSci got busted some time ago and not selling Jin to US anymore? And also read that the label on real GenSci Jin has hair fiber embedded in it? Any of this legit. ?
    Last edited by Warrior1700; 03-12-2013 at 08:33 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1700 View Post
    I'm reading some info and it seems GenSci got busted some time ago and not selling Jin to US anymore? And also read that the labek on real GenSci Jin has haur fiber embedded in it? Any of this legit. ?
    OLD old old information. I read that about 5 years ago including the fiber embedded trick. It's copied easily now days.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1700
    I'm reading some info and it seems GenSci got busted some time ago and not selling Jin to US anymore? And also read that the labek on real GenSci Jin has haur fiber embedded in it? Any of this legit. ?
    Yes I can verify the hair fiber on the box seal. Also has a scratch off security code you can enter on the GenSci website. It will show you the actual copy of the seal and the number sequence around the security code. Also the box comes in a high quality water resistant type box. It's a lot of features to copy for a fake.
    Last edited by testluva; 03-12-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Edit...
    Last edited by Warrior1700; 03-13-2013 at 09:19 PM.

Edit
    Last edited by Warrior1700; 03-13-2013 at 11:34 AM.

This isn't a source board so let's cool off a little on the source info please, otherwise I'll ask admin to delete the thread.
    -XL

jing jai

Ok just took it out of original post. Won't do that again.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Edit
    can you please edit the quote
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    can you please edit the quote
    Done...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Done...
    you unbolded it but the words are still there, post 96, thanks
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Man I apologize, Uhh Buhhh.... Done again, thank you for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you unbolded it but the words are still there, post 96, thanks

sitries is offline Associate Member
    Got my package through the other day. 20 amps of 10iu in huge very proffessional looking box (same box as shown in all the pics on here). No water came with the vials, the authentication number on seal checks out on Gen sci site, fiberous seal blah blah blah. Its all good!!! Going to start off using 2iu on non gym days and 4iu on gym days and see how i get on. then il be doing a bulk buy to stock up on these puppies before they run dry!!

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    Got my package through the other day. 20 amps of 10iu in huge very proffessional looking box (same box as shown in all the pics on here). No water came with the vials, the authentication number on seal checks out on Gen sci site, fiberous seal blah blah blah. Its all good!!! Going to start off using 2iu on non gym days and 4iu on gym days and see how i get on. then il be doing a bulk buy to stock up on these puppies before they run dry!!
    Ordered a couple days ago, awaiting package and then try it and same as you , gonna order a bigger supply. How long did it take to get yours.? What country you in?

sitries is offline Associate Member
    im in the Uk mate and it took 3weeks which was a bit annoying. but im just happy it came and that its the real deal. getting cramped hands off ti after only 4days at low dose.

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    im in the Uk mate and it took 3weeks which was a bit annoying. but im just happy it came and that its the real deal. getting cramped hands off ti after only 4days at low dose.
    ,./.
    Last edited by swithuk; 03-20-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I ordered two a20 kits and they came in two seperate packages a week apart. Both came through regular post from Ukraine.

.,/,
    Last edited by swithuk; 03-20-2013 at 04:19 PM.

US takes around three weeks.
    Last edited by testluva; 03-21-2013 at 01:52 AM.

noserider is offline Banned
    Seriously?? C'mon guys!!
    Edit this stuff out and keep it to pm's.

Don't make it easy for them. Stuff like that helps them in knowing what and where to look. It's one thing to post pics of your stash but it's a whole other thing to talk about country of origin and shipping method.

Quote Originally Posted by noserider View Post
    Seriously?? C'mon guys!!
    Edit this stuff out and keep it to pm's.

Don't make it easy for them. Stuff like that helps them in knowing what and where to look. It's one thing to post pics of your stash but it's a whole other thing to talk about country of origin and shipping method.
    I think it's pretty obvious by the title of the thread where the stuff comes from. If there are any issues with regards to posts needing moderating then staff will take care if them, thank you.
    -XL

jing jai

I don't care what's appropriate on THIS BOARD. It's common sense!
    Customs focuses their manpower on flagged countries that have a higher rate of contraband.
    By putting this info on blast, at some point they would be forced to shift manpower to more closely scrutinize pacs coming from said country. Small leaks on a giant dam can be ignored but when the flow gets too large, they HAVE TO address it.
    I worked along side US Customs for 10 years. I worked out daily with one agent until he was transferred back to JFK.
    Of the ten years, 14 months were spent working Inbound International mail and freight at a gateway/port of entry location.

When pacs get "lost", the end result is pharmacy's will not ship anymore and don't want the headache of dealing with irate customers who think they've been scammed. I don't know about you guys but I do not want to lose another option. Three options are now two.
    Here's an email I received from a former reliable source. That's one less option WE ALL have.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Good day, M.....!

We currently do have Jintropin 10ME in our pharmacy network. It costs xxxx Ukrainian hryvnas (Jintropin 10ME № 10).

In the network of our pharmacies Action operates on preparation of Jintropin: at a purchase 50 small bottles of this preparation are additionally given 5 small bottles at price 0,01 cop. each.

Unfortunately, delivery to USA is no longer possible.

Our pharmacies are situated in Kiev, Ukraine. You can come to our country and we'll help you for sure. When you arrive, please give us a call (044) xxx-xx-xx and we'll give you the exact address of the closest pharmacy to you. You can also make a reservation of the medication you need by visiting our internet page xxxxxxxxxxx make sure you enter the date of your arrival.

We are glad to help you! We wish you a good health! Have a good day!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8076 (20130304) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.esetnod32.ru/.ml

Customs focuses their manpower on flagged countries that have a higher rate of contraband.
    By putting this info on blast, at some point they would be forced to shift manpower to more closely scrutinize pacs coming from said country. Small leaks on a giant dam can be ignored but when the flow gets too large, they HAVE TO address it.
    I worked along side US Customs for 10 years. I worked out daily with one agent until he was transferred back to JFK.
    Of the ten years, 14 months were spent working Inbound International mail and freight at a gateway/port of entry location.
    If you don't care what's appropriate then please don't post on here. Thanks for your advice.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    If you don't care what's appropriate then please don't post on here. Thanks for your advice.
    Common sense goes a long way. Clearly some of what was posted was inappropriate but appropriate posts and board rule violations are not mutually exclusive.
    I'm not one to see something wrong and ignore it. If my posts bother you please ignore them.

Common sense goes a long way. Clearly some of what was posted was inappropriate but appropriate posts and board rule violations are not mutually exclusive.
    I'm not one to see something wrong and ignore it. If my posts bother you please ignore them.
    Hmmm ok, thanks again.
    -XL

jing jai

Don't mention where Russian/Ukraine jins come from lmfao are you serious lol, you have loads of common sense......shame you live in a country where its illegal NOSE rider lol

I think I'll skip your posts from now on lol

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Don't mention where Russian/Ukraine jins come from lmfao are you serious lol, you have loads of common sense......shame you live in a country where its illegal NOSE rider lol

I think I'll skip your posts from now on lol
    Tell me how descriptions of shipments of a controlled substance benefits anyone?

It doesn't pertain to your country yet you felt the need to chime in? Besides, weren't you already skipping my posts after you accused me of having an agenda and using multiple user names to push products, lol.
    Since you have nothing positive to offer kindly scurry back to what ever cabinet you crawled out of.

So on a happy note....XL, how is your GH going for you? Dose amount , sides? Testluca, Buster...any updates? Thanks. Lookin forward to starting soon. So the sides go away after a period of use? CTS and water retention?

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information