Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Choppers is offline Associate Member
    Thats a good point 956Vette - best see what works for your skin type and tone and the amount of UV light (natural or otherwise) you receive.

Higher doses in the US or Australia can be easily explained. A dark tan in a Northern UK may not be so easy to hide.

Start low, take your time and see how you progress, see how you go with natural sunlight first and adjust other variables as or if needed.

dsj123 is offline New Member
    I have had great results. Only problem is side effects I would feel out of it for about ten mins and after for about 12 hours a uncontrollable erection in which my girl couldn't even help it hurt. It did make me super dark after cycle it lasted about two months. I am sure that the time of year helped out.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Splitting up the dosage AM / PM helped me with the erections. It is deff scary to have an erection for more than 4 hours as you can do permanent damage!

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    sup just started using the standing sun bed in my gym recently to see if it helps rid some bacne

I reconstructed a new vial of MTII last night, I haven't used MTII in months and I haven't seen any noticeable loss in color (tan) since I stopped using MT so happy days.

Anywho I took 350mcg which is half the recommended dosage for my body weight last night just to get me back in the swing of things. I'm using it for it's function to help prevent cancer :P the tan for me is secondary but still important

So i've used the standing sun bed twice already

The first time I went in for a few minutes and the second time about 6-8 min's

I have UV protection in my contacts but I have been using those UV stickers just in case

Now how often should I use the sun room?

Twice a week?

There seems to be only a level 1/2/3 button on inside the standing sun bed even though it says 45min's on the digital screen. You have to enter €2 to get the sun bed to turn on. It doesn't stay on for very long. I don't know maybe I need to select level 2 next time around to have it stay on for longer?

Here's a pic I snapped the other day

out

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    So i've used the standing sun bed twice already

The first time I went in for a few minutes and the second time about 6-8 min's

I have UV protection in my contacts but I have been using those UV stickers just in case

Now how often should I use the sun room?

Twice a week?
    Plan is sound. Even when standing I would recommend placing a couple towels over your head/face - really no reason to overexposure (or risk)

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Appreciate it

Solid thread & info vett

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Interesting.
    Will soon share my experience.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information