Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperhup View Post
    oh, i think at once those doses are hard.

i'm aiming for 2 (maybe 3 sometimes) a day injections, totaling 2-2.5 mgs tops. i'll also pop the zyrtec before each one, and ramp up to help get used to it. when i do the uv thing, i'll do either all of it right before, of half before, and half just a couple hours after, to really get those MSH guys working.

from what i've been reading what makes the most sense is you want the minimum dose that stimulates all (or enough, and i don't know what that number would be) MSH Rs as often as possible. the danger of too many injections is that you might underdose and only stim some receptors resulting in uneven results (or so the theory goes).
    Why do you think more than one injection per day works better? And what does the zyrtec do?

jasperhup is offline Junior Member
    the drug has a short half life. just a few hours.

the zyrtec blocks histamine receptors, so the M2 won't give you the allergic response.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    It looks like a 4 year old had fun with a marker all over my body. I got darker but it isn't worth looking like a dalmatian.
    Exactly what happened to me, only my four year old was jacked up on coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by jasperhup View Post
    the drug has a short half life. just a few hours.

the zyrtec blocks histamine receptors, so the M2 won't give you the allergic response.
    So taking it before bed probably won't give you the best results? Taking it right before tanning is probably best right?

And You said more injections may lead to a more uneven tan?

jasperhup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    So taking it before bed probably won't give you the best results? Taking it right before tanning is probably best right?

And You said more injections may lead to a more uneven tan?
    before bed is fine, but i'd assume that before and after tanning is the best.

a theory is that LARGER dosages will lead to a more even tan, as small ones might only stimulate an incomplete number of MSH receptors.

i left a reconstituted vial of MTII out unrefrigerated for 6 hours, is this still good to use?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    i left a reconstituted vial of MTII out unrefrigerated for 6 hours, is this still good to use?
    I would imagine it is fine. Let us know

how can i even tell?

Blog Entries
    how can i even tell?
    If you feel the aphrodisiac effects

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    has anyone taken lions product? and also is is safe to use with AAS?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A&FGuy View Post
    You can use with AAS, never tried Lion's stuff

fanatic is offline Member
    Good thread... but I'm even more unsure if I'll use it, now. Haha The hyperpigmentation is what really scares me- I've had it before and absolutely will NOT knowingly put myslef throught hat sh*t again. If the anti-histimine works I'll probably try it. BUMP.

CygonX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A&FGuy View Post
    Using Lion's stuff now, seems to work, not using with AAS at the moment though. But it works with HGH, if that helps :P

Melanotan555 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Just to be clear about this, this video is strictly about Melanotan one in terms of its historical perspective. Melanotan one ≠ Melanotan II, they both have seriously different Clinical histories. Melanotan II has had few clinical trials only in men and primarily for erectile dysfunction unlike Melanotan one which has had many many more in both men and women. Melanotan one (under the name "afamelanotide") is the one currently in clinical trials by the Australian company, Clinuvel. Read Wikipedia's article about these peptides and find the links to the studies.

-Scott

betty is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice4life View Post
    What MG did you finish out with the first time you took it? I had my girlfriend on it last year, and she is a skin type I. She only did 30MG and looked like she was from the middle east! I've taken 20MG from melanocorp, and she has taken 30 again and is beating me on the tan. I think I'm gonna order some more and get some for a maintenance dosage.

can you tell me where your girlfriend ordered them from and what dosage she took every day?? thanks

oscarjones is offline Banned
    i just ordered some mt2 - what's a good dose to start with and how long until i can run maintenance?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    i just ordered some mt2 - what's a good dose to start with and how long until i can run maintenance?
    .25mg first dose, .5mg next few doses and work yourself up to 1mg if necessary. from there you basically listen to your body and dial in both the UV rays and a-msh

.25mg first dose, .5mg next few doses and work yourself up to 1mg if necessary. from there you basically listen to your body and dial in both the UV rays and a-msh
    thank you vette - what is a-msh? and how much exposure do you recommend? should i cover my face?

Blog Entries
    thank you vette - what is a-msh? and how much exposure do you recommend? should i cover my face?
    ah, sorry. just read: http://melanotanhq.com/forum/index.php?topic=84.0
    Melanocyte stimulating hormone...sometimes used in place of melanotan. not quite the same, but sloppily used interchangeably with melanotan peptides (MT-II and M-I)

Hard to give recommendations on exposure, but certainly cover your face

ah, sorry. just read: http://melanotanhq.com/forum/index.php?topic=84.0
    Melanocyte stimulating hormone...sometimes used in place of melanotan. not quite the same, but sloppily used interchangeably with melanotan peptides (MT-II and M-I)

Hard to give recommendations on exposure, but certainly cover your face
    Well hope the stuff I got is legit. Thanks for the info Vette.

bullmastiff is offline New Member
    Also when you tan if you don't cover your face use sun block under your eyes. MTII can give you darker circles under your eyes if no sun block is used.

I've been on it for almost 2 years with TRT and GH as well. No problems from the combination.
    When using MTII especially if your fair skinned make sure you check all moles and spots regularly. I have my dermatologist check me annually so I don't miss something. When you can stay out in the sun longer, you raise your risk of things happening. I'm skin type 1 and for me MTII allows me to spend more time in the sun without burning, so I have to be vigilant about making sure nothing looks hinky.

Long live MTII.

Quote Originally Posted by bullmastiff View Post
    Also when you tan if you don't cover your face use sun block under your eyes. MTII can give you darker circles under your eyes if no sun block is used.

I've been on it for almost 2 years with TRT and GH as well. No problems from the combination.
    When using MTII especially if your fair skinned make sure you check all moles and spots regularly. I have my dermatologist check me annually so I don't miss something. When you can stay out in the sun longer, you raise your risk of things happening. I'm skin type 1 and for me MTII allows me to spend more time in the sun without burning, so I have to be vigilant about making sure nothing looks hinky.

Long live MTII.
    Words of wisdom. Thanks.

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I have just started taking MT-2 and WOW! Less than week so far using .5mg every night. I have tanned in a bed three times and it looks like I have been laying out all month every day. I had a red face only for a half hour my first dose, the only other side is my morning wood lasts about four hours. I can't wait till this weekend to put that bad boy to use. = ) All in all this has worked fantastic for me so far. It seems that every time I look in the mirror I am a little bit darker. At this rate I will be as tan as I want by the end of next week. WOOHOO!!

BTW... I'm skin type three

TRT/HCG + MT2 for the win, for life.

Blog Entries
    TRT/HCG + MT2 for the win, for life.
    Yes sir

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    OK I need somebody to dumb this down for the old fella here. I just got two 10mg vials of this stuff. Tell me simply how to dose it and how to reconstitute it. I have bac water. Do I need new vials or can I reconstitute it in the existing vials ?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    OK I need somebody to dumb this down for the old fella here. I just got two 10mg vials of this stuff. Tell me simply how to dose it and how to reconstitute it. I have bac water. Do I need new vials or can I reconstitute it in the existing vials ?
    You'll need a bigger vial. First take 2 or 3ml of water put it in the vial then transfer it to the bigger vial. Now take 7 or 8ml of bac water, it will equal 10ml of water total, and mix it with the melanotan II then you will have 1mg/ml.

Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    You'll need a bigger vial. First take 2 or 3ml of water put it in the vial then transfer it to the bigger vial. Now take 7 or 8ml of bac water, it will equal 10ml of water total, and mix it with the melanotan II then you will have 1mg/ml.
    Perfect thanks. And exactly how is it dosed. Is it .5mg ED ?

I use 2ml to reconstitute so therefore if you have 10mg's of MT2 peptide in the vial...

On a slin pin~
    20 units = 1mg
    10 units = 0.5mg
    5 units = 0.25mg

etc.

Perfect thanks. And exactly how is it dosed. Is it .5mg ED ?
    Do 0.25mg for the first day, then load @ 0.5mg for 15-20 days with sun exposure a couple times a week. Get full naked sun exposure if possible. Use SPF 30 minimum on your face and wear SPF 30 chapstick too.

After your load period, you can do maintenance of either 1mg E3-4 days or 0.5mg E3D... I do 1mg E3D for maintenance but I like to stay real dark.

When I start to lighten up I hit the tanning bed once with sunblock on my face and I get super tan, I only do the sun bed maybe once every 2 months or so. But I stay tan all year this way. Erections are interesting lol...

OK I started 0.5mg two days ago. I am doing i before I go to bed so no sides whatesoever so far. I will keep u updated

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    kale, take a picture of your arm with a bright white piece of paper under the arm..

then in 2 weeks do the same and then in 4 weeks,..

that's really the only way to know your progress..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Well all I can say is "holyshit" This stuff is amazing. I have been doing 1mg a day for about 14 days and with only two or three days in the sun for a max of 15 mins per day I make Obama look like the Grand Poobar of the Ku Klux Clan. I am going to have to stop now as I am just getting comments all the time. Amazing and no sides whatsoever. The pnlu thing is the dark spots do get darker. Not a big issue on my body as I have quite a few already but my face has a couple of dark patches which have gotten noticably darker but because my face is so dark now its not really that big a deal.

peptidewarehouse is offline New Member
    Well all I can say is "holyshit" This stuff is amazing. I have been doing 1mg a day for about 14 days and with only two or three days in the sun for a max of 15 mins per day I make Obama look like the Grand Poobar of the Ku Klux Clan. I am going to have to stop now as I am just getting comments all the time. Amazing and no sides whatsoever. The pnlu thing is the dark spots do get darker. Not a big issue on my body as I have quite a few already but my face has a couple of dark patches which have gotten noticably darker but because my face is so dark now its not really that big a deal.

Melanotan will make any birth marks and moles darker. It's best to use light to moderate sunscreen under your eyes during the summer as the skin under you eyes is different than other skin on your face. Sunscreen will keep you from getting dark circles under your eyes.

Also there is no need to mix your vial with 5-6ml of water. Just mix your 10mg vial of Melanotan with 1ml of bacteriostatic water. Then shoot 10ius if you want 1ml of melanotan. No sense in injecting a full ml of more if you don't have too.
    Here is a great peptide calculator to find out how much water and peptide to get a certain ratio: http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.html

peptidewarehouse is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post

You always reconstitute the melanotan in the vial it comes with. If it is a reputable source it will be vacuum sealed. Just draw up your bac. water and then inject it into the vial of melanotan. You risk contamination doing it the way above.
    Just make sure swab both bac. water and melanotan vial with alcohol.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    You'll be fine if you do it the way toothache says. Transferring from one vial to the next will not get it contaminated. That's how you do it with all peptides.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Yep the shit is amazing. I have very fair skin and it makes me dark as hell. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by peptidewarehouse View Post
    You always reconstitute the melanotan in the vial it comes with. If it is a reputable source it will be vacuum sealed. Just draw up your bac. water and then inject it into the vial of melanotan. You risk contamination doing it the way above.
    Just make sure swab both bac. water and melanotan vial with alcohol.
    Yes good advice, being he dumbass at maths that I am this didnt occur to me. Not so worried about contamination though I have been transferring amps to vials for years and never ever had a problem there. I stopped taking the shots two days ago and I am still getting darker, I hope this slows down soon or I might have to start fvcking white chics like Tiger !!!

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys, havent been around in a while but im starting up another round of MTII im about 3 days into the cycle and left the reconstituted vial out on the bathroom counter for about 12 hours unrefrigerated do you think it will still be effective?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios View Post
    Hey guys, havent been around in a while but im starting up another round of MTII im about 3 days into the cycle and left the reconstituted vial out on the bathroom counter for about 12 hours unrefrigerated do you think it will still be effective?
    No question, yes sir. Give us an update

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    sweet i figured itd be fine because it was such a short period of time. that stuff worked AWESOME for me last summer i went from see through to haji in a months time love it ill let ya know how this go round goes

thanks again man youve been a big help especially last year for my first run

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information