Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,589
    Blog Entries
    2

    Loose skin repair

    Is it possible to any "real" degree without surgery? When I say loose skin, I mean real loose skin from extreme weight loss anywhere on the body from the bangle wing area or the gut.

    From what I know and understand there really is no "real" solution. I already know of all the typical such as keep the skin moist and drink a shit ton of water.


    Never really seen the topic brought up on here, but thought it was worth discussing. I just don't think there is any way other than surgery.

  2. #2
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,886
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Is it possible to any "real" degree without surgery? When I say loose skin, I mean real loose skin from extreme weight loss anywhere on the body from the bangle wing area or the gut.

    From what I know and understand there really is no "real" solution. I already know of all the typical such as keep the skin moist and drink a shit ton of water.

    Never really seen the topic brought up on here, but thought it was worth discussing. I just don't think there is any way other than surgery.
    I had loose skin in tummy after dropping 40 lbs. I was surprised that I recovered. But took about a year to see the change. I couldn't find a ps that would recommend a tommy tuck cuz I didn't have enuff loose skin. Maybe suggest waiting a bit to see what dealing with if.

  3. #3
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    The younger the person the more chance but extreme weight loss it's unlikely. Unless there is extreme weight gain that'll tighten it right back up
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  4. #4
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,589
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yeah, no weight gain to fill it back in.


    But, it is what I figured only time will tell. Damn skin, one thing that's kind of our control.

  5. #5
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Yeah, no weight gain to fill it back in.

    But, it is what I figured only time will tell. Damn skin, one thing that's kind of our control.
    I'd it makes you feel any better (and I know it won't) I have some around my lower abs and GBrice has some in that area too. Time it is, Sir!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  6. #6
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,589
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    I'd it makes you feel any better (and I know it won't) I have some around my lower abs and GBrice has some in that area too. Time it is, Sir!

    This question was not about me. I have been blessed with some real good skin elasticity. Even when I dropped 50 pounds within 2 months, I got no stretch marks or sag. But, I am not looking to push this again.

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    Lucky you sir. I was delighted when my right pec skin didn't sag after recent surgery, always a bonus.

    Good luck to whoever it is!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,589
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Lucky you sir. I was delighted when my right pec skin didn't sag after recent surgery, always a bonus.

    Good luck to whoever it is!
    I know it, I was bit scared of bad sag after my last retarded bulk.


    It is what it is though. That's why plastic surgery is so damn common now.

  9. #9
    SKOR is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6
    It depends on how loose the skin/how old the person is.
    Laser treatments can help pull the skin 'back up' where it used to be, and offer some tightening, but cannot actually shrink the skin's size.

  10. #10
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,886
    Quote Originally Posted by SKOR
    It depends on how loose the skin/how old the person is.
    Laser treatments can help pull the skin 'back up' where it used to be, and offer some tightening, but cannot actually shrink the skin's size.
    Are u in this field SKOR???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •