Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Shoulder Mystery Pain.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    davesah1 is offline Member

Shoulder Mystery Pain.

Since I was very young about 13 I always had pain in my right shoulder when throwing a football or baseball. It makes cracking noises when raising it and lowering it (some days worse than others). It used to be very painful to do side raises and other shoulder movements. Benching also bothers it.

8 years later it doesn't bother me nearly as much when I throw something and do side raises. It seems to hurt more during bench press than anything and military press. It also went away for a year when I was 19-20. It came back when I ****ed up my estrogen with letro. Now it is somewhat painful doing those rotator cuff raises with my elbow perpendicular on a preacher curl pad and bothers me most during benching. Taking days off from the gym seems to make no difference and sometimes it gets worse if I take more than 3 days off. I went to the doctor and got it x-rayed and blah blah and he didnt see any issues when I was 16. On some days its minimal and others it really annoys the hell out of me.

*I was run over by a car backing out of a driveway when I was 4, perhaps this could have messed with the placement of the joint? IDK

What is causing this? Any ideas?
    Last edited by davesah1; 06-19-2014 at 05:12 PM.

Thread Information