Thread: Cycle of Deca

Janclan is offline New Member

Cycle of Deca

I just recently recieved a 10 ml of nandrolone decanoate. I was wondering what is the best way to cycle this, as I have recieved many different ways to do it.

this is my first cycle, and my body type is 6'4 200 lb. I would consider myself an ectomorph

mitch428cj is offline Member
    with a dose of testosterone at least 100mg higher than you run the deca , need more info on what mg/ml for the best way to use it

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    Need to do a little research bro..but you need to run some test if your going be taking that deca . This hopefully will get you started in the right direction
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

Janclan is offline New Member
    you can't just take deca by itself?

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Just because I can smoke a joint in front of a cop dosent mean its the best idea in the world, in other words you can take anything by itslef but that dosent make it a good idea. Decca should always be taken along with test. And the ammount of test should be higher than the ammount of decca. A good test/decca cycle would be:

wk1-09 300mg wk Decca
    wk1-10 500mg wk Test Enan or cyp
    Nolvadex 10mg ED
    vitamin b6 300mg ED
    Clomid PCT.

you can take an extra shot of decca in the first week, this is caled front loading and makes it kick in quicker. The nolva makes you not get gyno from the test and the b6 makes you not get gyno from the decca. The clomid will allow you to keep most of your gains. hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Janclan
    you can't just take deca by itself?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    you CAN take deca by itself.... but youll feel like $hit because itll shut down your natural testosterone levels ... and you wont be able to get a boner. Not to mention youll probably lift like a woman in the gym too due to low testosterone levels.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    deca dick is a side that can happen, doesn t mean it ahs to happen. I know a lot of people using deca only and never experienced problems.
    Still, throw in some test, at least 250 mg a week.

Baja is offline New Member
    i ran deca alone and i expirienced oly good gains and more power in the gym....but I know that with hier doses of deca something androgenic is needed...

Thread Information