Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    im done with it. ended it tuesday......my doc doesnt think its the dnp but she cant be positive either..so were gonna do some tests soon

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    hey bro sorry i was gone for a couple days..I just got your PM. i was doing 600mg for 2 weeks and trust me, i suffered about the same shit. i didnt get sick though thats strange..dnp does crash your immune system though so its kinda tough avoiding getting sick. its happened to me a couple times and I have had to cut my cycle short..just keep up the supplements and drink that water you will get over it..

yea im over it now but man what a sihtty first experience with dnp . had i not gotten sick it woulda been fine but man i felt horrible.....but i know thats the problem a combination of going back to school and being worn down from the dnp allowed me to catch something and it just got me good. but im bouncin back im down 5lbs from starting weight and im starting to get fuller again from glycogen depleation

live in hell to lose 10 lbs, me i agree, it s better than to do cardio every day during one hour to lose7-8 lbs

so dont you agree to hurt ten days instead 1 month ?

i will try this dnp

just i dont understand, if you have to eat more carbon hydrates or dont change my quantity of carb hydrates ?????

Quote Originally Posted by the.tunisian.muscle
    live in hell to lose 10 lbs, me i agree, it s better than to do cardio every day during one hour to lose7-8 lbs

so dont you agree to hurt ten days instead 1 month ?

i will try this dnp

just i dont understand, if you have to eat more carbon hydrates or dont change my quantity of carb hydrates ?????
    the 10 days was not worth the 10 lbs i lost....i got deathly sick lost ALOT of strength and feel that i lost muscle too. so to me it wasnt worth it and i doubt i use it again. believe me i was very optimistic and thought the shit was overated.....and had i not gotten sick it might have been ok but it wasnt worth it to me....i didnt wanna go work...i just wanted to sleep and i was tired...trained like shit just didnt like it...i'd rather do cardio

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    the 10 days was not worth the 10 lbs i lost....i got deathly sick lost ALOT of strength and feel that i lost muscle too. so to me it wasnt worth it and i doubt i use it again. believe me i was very optimistic and thought the shit was overated.....and had i not gotten sick it might have been ok but it wasnt worth it to me....i didnt wanna go work...i just wanted to sleep and i was tired...trained like shit just didnt like it...i'd rather do cardio
    you are one of the only people i have heard that get deathly sick man...everyone reacts different thats why every user must use a low dose for a couple weeks to see how they react...i have never had a bad reaction, other people have an allergic one, and other people drop dead after 400mg..you try and you may succeed

i will bet money that if you repeat your cycle in ideal characteristics but be a little more careful to the whole being hot with sweat + alot of AC/cold air mix, you wont get sick.

i think that it s maybe not the dnp But one of its effects

your immunity system was weakness and this is for this reason that you caught a virus ?

no ????

shit, when i m about to use dnp, i always find posts that turn my enthousiam off

i think that it s maybe not the dnp But one of its effects

your immunity system was weakness and this is for this reason that you caught a virus ?

no ????

shit, when i m about to use dnp, i always find posts that turn my enthousiam off
    oh no i totally agree the virus was most likely the fact that my immune system was just shot. BUT the rash im willing to bet was the dnp and it wasnt fun it didnt itch at first but after3 days it started itchin reallllllllllllllll bad for about another 3 days..wasnt fun..

AH YEs but, i read that if you take benhadryl one week before the using of dnp , and one week after

you will not have allergies, itchings, eruption

did you use benhadryl before the cycle ???

AH YEs but, i read that if you take benhadryl one week before the using of dnp , and one week after

you will not have allergies, itchings, eruption

did you use benhadryl before the cycle ???
    not before but i ate that shit like candy once that rash came up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information