Rx7joker is offline New Member

sixth week on and nothin

hey guys I'm on my sixth week of my first cycle and havent noticed a thing, my weight hasnt changed, and no size gain. I'm takin sustanon 250, and deca 300,
    I'm taking 500 a week of sus, and 300 of deca for a 10 week cycle, I think the brand I got is a piece of shyt, if u wanna know the brand pm me and I'll tell u, but this is wat I was thinkin to add a little Testosterone cypionate to my cycle, I was wondering if that would work?? oh and its from a different supplier I know,Good friend of mine.

i have heard of it taking 6-7 weeks on somebodys first cycle for them to feel the effects, but thats rare. most likely ur gear is bunk. if ur gonna add the test c i would go ahead and stop the sus and deca . if the test is good u will be extremely happy with the results from that alone. ur just gonna have to wait a few weeks for it to take over. i remember u putting some before pics up, cant wait to see ur results from this man, keep us posted.

sent u a pm

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I agree, sounds like shit gear to me. Start the Test C but still expect at last three to four weeks for it to kick in, presuming it is real of course

how many weeks should I be taking test c for, if I start on my 8th week?? I will stop taking deca and sus.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    there is no way to tell unless you have blood work done... if there is nothing in your system because the gear was bunk then you will have to run it like a norm cycle 10 weeks... but if the sust was just under doced then you will have a long ester already working in your body so by switching to cyp you will just be adding another long chain ester and will run it accordingly like 10-12 weeks..... but there is no way to tell if the stuff is legit with out testing it or getting a blood test...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think its just undosed cause I'm horny like a mofo, but I havent seen any gains, the only gains are me pushing myself naturally. um so ur saying to when adding cyp just keep it going to the 12 week of this cycle and stop or should I do 18 weeks??

like pewn said theres no way to know unless u get ur blood tested. u may just want to go get ur test and estrodial levels checked and see where u can go from there. situation 1: if the test c begins working on week 7 bc ur current gear has been working then by week 12 u should already see good gains. personally if i was in ur situation i would go for 14 weeks. some guys may not like that for ur first cycle tho.... #2: if ur blood tests say that ur still in the normal ranges just start all over a new 12 weeker with test c.

hey thanks, I'm goin to see if I can go get a blood test but as of next week I'm going to jump on test c and see wat happens.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    prop would be a better option over cyp imo..

jbravobg is offline New Member
    hey man I don't see anywhere u talking about ur diet, ur calorie intake, protein, carbs, are u sure u eat enough ?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    prop would be a better option over cyp imo..
    +1, I love prop, no waiting around to see if it works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jbravobg
    hey man I don't see anywhere u talking about ur diet, ur calorie intake, protein, carbs, are u sure u eat enough ?
    yea i didn't ask about that cuz he's natty before this and u can tell by his pics in the members pics that he knows diet/training so i figured thats not the issue.

prop is good, not good for those that don't like injecting EOD tho + the injection pain is usually worse...

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Hey I know a EASY way to tell if its real or not... If your balls are pea sized then the deca is real. If you are humping chairs then the test is real. Simple as that.

lmao naw my balls arent pea size there just alittle smaller then normal I mean this is my first cycle so I cant tell, and I aint that crazy yea when I see a chick I wanna hit it , but I'm not humping chairs and going ballistic LMAO oh yea I got the test c 2night how much should I take of it starting next week?? its legit shyt ,pharmacy shyt let me know, its 200mg 10 ml bottle, I was going to do 1cc a week
    Last edited by Rx7joker; 10-18-2007 at 10:34 PM.

just depends man. if u do one cc a week thats only 200mg, itll last u for 10 weeks. usually a good dose for a first cycle is 400 or more per week so u may need a second if ur planning on starting over. or u can do the math for however much u want... 1cc = 1ml = 200mg for ur test

hey thanks alot guys for ur help I'm goin to post some after pics we'll see

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rx7joker
    lmao naw my balls arent pea size there just alittle smaller then normal I mean this is my first cycle so I cant tell, and I aint that crazy yea when I see a chick I wanna hit it , but I'm not humping chairs and going ballistic LMAO oh yea I got the test c 2night how much should I take of it starting next week?? its legit shyt ,pharmacy shyt let me know, its 200mg 10 ml bottle, I was going to do 1cc a week
    Well unless your one of the lucky few that doesn't get shutdown hard by a 19nor then you can pretty much rule that deca as being fake. And if you haven't experienced a big libido increase, water retention, or any muscle gains then the test is underdosed at best.

Thread Information