madmustang is offline Junior Member

starting my second cycle

Im 35 at 190, my first cycle was wth test cyp/ at 6oomg a week. good results my calorie intake could of bee more. but it was a great cycle. My second cycle im looking at 1-4 weeks of dbol 1-15 weeks of test e at 500 mg and 1-15 weeks of tren . I have heard great results on tren. Are the sides of tren ace more than tren e. could someone explain

Scrat is offline New Member
    Why do you want to run tren for 15 weeks? Running tren longer than 8 weeks would be pointless IMO as the sides would greatly increase.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Your goona wanna prolly run

Test 1-15
    dbol 1-6
    tren 5-12

something along those lines how much dbol and how much tren were you planning on running anyway?

20mg ed of d and 300 tren week,, 500 of test. week....... can u help with the different types of tren. i have heard bad sides about both tren ace and e. but not as bad with the e. is this rite?

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madmustang View Post
    20mg ed of d and 300 tren week,, 500 of test. week....... can u help with the different types of tren. i have heard bad sides about both tren ace and e. but not as bad with the e. is this rite?
    if you havn't takin tren before then take tren ace eod(4times per wk) to keep sides down, if you were to take tren e and felt sides really hard and wanted to come off, it would take alot longer to get out of your system than tren ace

ok cool so 100mg of tren ace eod for 8 weeks. 1-14 weeks of test e. does that sound good. can i start my cycle off with tren and test or wait util the last 8 to run the tren?

Thread Information