Thread: Test E and Tbol

luckyluciano is offline New Member

Test E and Tbol

New to the boards although I have been looking around for a while and decided why not join.

Stats:
    5'9" Currently 180lbs (190lbs in pic)
    Approx. 10% bodyfat??
    Ran 500mg TestE (8 weeks) and 50mg Tbol (4 weeks)
    2nd run

Now Im running 750mg of TestE from ip and that shish hurts like a bitch and dbol from ** 50mg ed for 4wks. currently on my 10th day about 10lb gains. Havnt got dbol bloat yet so idk whats up, everyone is diff I hear.

Diet:
    Breakfast (8am)-8 eggs, 1 bagel, 1.5c grits, protein shake, yogurt
    Meal 2 (11am)- Can of tuna, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 5 slices turkey
    Meal 3 (1pm)-can of tuna, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 5 slices ham
    Meal 4 (3pm)- can of tuna, bagel, chicken breast (6-10oz)
    Meal 5 (5pm)- can of tuna, bagel, chicken breast (6-10oz)
    7pm-Gym
    8pm-Protein shake and making dinner
    Meal 6 (9pm)- Usually pasta and chicken breast every night
    "Meal 7" (11-12pm)- Shake and maybe bowl of cereal and 2 slices whole wheat bread
    12pm-Bed

Supplements:
    1-1.5g - Milk Thistle ED
    Multivitamin Mega Men Sport
    600mgs-Fish Oil
    300mgs- Flax Oil
    2200mgs Amino Acids- Every 5 hrs
    2.5g Creatine after workout

that should clear up any questions
    My goal is to get to maybe 225 or 210 solid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E and Tbol-dscn3374.jpg   Test E and Tbol-dscn3452.jpg   Test E and Tbol-dscn3453.jpg  

sounds good man. looking forward to this. how long do u plan to run the test? diet needs some serious work. way too much tuna in my opinion, could be a bad thing. ur pwo meal/shake should have some carbs in it too, not just protein. and ur before bed meal can use a little work.

Dbol is finally kicking in and I'm feeling really strong. My head is killing me with headaches all the time. Back pains are kicking in. Gonna run the cycle for 8 weeks and then I'm gona run testE, trenE, and maybe tbol next cycle for 12 weeks.

torontodude is offline Member
    your diet looks pretty good bro, but try to subsitute some of the cans of tuna for something else like maybe salmon, steak, etc... To much canned tuna isn't really good for you, my doc actually told me it's high in mercury and promotes prostate cancer and shouldn't have more than a few a week. But then again you diet looks pretty good, and i dont know maybe do a little bit of research on the canned tuna stuff, i might be wrong you never know.
    Good luck and keep us posted with your results.

haskell954 is offline Junior Member
    Keep us posted bro

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I would kill myself if I had to eat so much tuna

Ahh yes now my blood pressure is 155/80. Very weird because this mainly happens in older people around 70. It must be the Dbol , but I only have 5 more days on so its allll good. I came down with a cold and since I work at GNC I picked up some echinacea/goldenseal and its gone now so thank God. Changed up my diet a little more, decreased carbs and increased protein a little more.
    I started to get a little bloat all over as my skin is starting to feel loose (I guess because of the water under it). Ive started to massage my IP for about 5-10min and ice it down so it hurts like nothing anymore. My weight as of now is around 185lbs. I guess my body is getting use to the juice after all this is my third cycle. Next cycle I will probably run TestE(500mg/wk)-TrenE(400mg/wk)-Anadrol (100mg/ed).
    See how that works out. Im squatting 405 now to a 90 degree angle, and 315 ass to ankles although my legs are lacking. Benching didnt get as strong as when I was on Tbol (265lb incline) right now Im doing 225lb on incline but its pretty rough. I started to incorporate a little Doggcrapp training if anyone has heard of it and its really kicking in. Oh and I might throw some winny in at the end of my cycle and take it off 2 weeks before I end the Test. Got some pics to go with it.....Thanks for Posting Everyone!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E and Tbol-dscn3536.jpg   Test E and Tbol-dscn3537.jpg   Test E and Tbol-dscn3539.jpg   Test E and Tbol-dscn3541.jpg   Test E and Tbol-dscn3543.jpg  

Some areas I would like to work on are my chest, tris, and legs. I have good genetics for back, traps and shoulders. My abs will pop right out after the cycle so Im not to worried about that. If I could be at any weight I would love love love to be at or around 240lbs with -10% body fat. Hopefully in the next 2-3 yrs that will be achievable but we will see, dedication is the key to overpowering negativity. Hopefully my next cycle will put me above the 200lb range after this cycle ends at the end of december.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E and Tbol-dscn3544.jpg   Test E and Tbol-dscn3545.jpg   Test E and Tbol-dscn3546.jpg   Test E and Tbol-dscn3547.jpg  

Thread Information